• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Very sorry bros. I still dinner with customer in Surin.

Got to go now. Post later.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Still having drinks with customer and it's fuckIng 1am now still talking and talking I pity the restaurant staff waiting for us. Fucking inconsiderate but what to do?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You are not talking with them ?

Talking sure but then its fucking 1am liao and he is the only one talking all of us already sianz liaoz anyway pics of the food quite nice la.

Starters

c598b4bd.jpg

858030fc.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
edabc1a9.jpg

Somtam Khai-Khem (salted egg)

0e765504.jpg

Yam Haed (yam mushroom)

d72d11c9.jpg

Thot-Mun-Khung (prawn cake)

1764a971.jpg

Thot-Mun-Pra (fish cake)

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
29a625bd.jpg

Khao Pad Mu-Yok (fried rice with sausage)

a2868835.jpg

In thailand this always goes with fried rice

1d3d311b.jpg

Gai Thot (fried chicken)

fc22b23e.jpg

Larp-Mu-Thot (pork larp fried) this one my favourite

Goodnight guys, tomorrow 6 hrs drive to Bangkok.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Here's a song for those of you still awake

[video=youtube;Muhf74lEt4k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Muhf74lEt4k&feature=related[/video]

by Takatan
Song Title - Yark Pen Kon Ruk Mai Yark Pen Choo

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very sorry bros. I still dinner with customer in Surin.

Got to go now. Post later.

Arun Sawatsdee.

Surin? Which part? Mueang Surin? It's the last harvesting season just before Songkran. Have not visit Surin for over 2 months liaoz. Kid Teung.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talking sure but then its fucking 1am liao and he is the only one talking all of us already sianz liaoz anyway pics of the food quite nice la.

Starters

c598b4bd.jpg

Wah piangz, Blue Belt, now wonder 1 am still talking. Talk until 6 am also can.

Driving back? Take the Korat route instead of Sa Kaew. Sa Kaew route too many road blocks.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Arun Sawatsdee.

Surin? Which part? Mueang Surin? It's the last harvesting season just before Songkran. Have not visit Surin for over 2 months liaoz. Kid Teung.

Mueang Surin la. I think harvesting over liao, on our way all fields botak already. Driving back will take Korat highway more sahbai but driving Lexus GS easy la police never fail to wave you off during road blocks.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mueang Surin la. I think harvesting over liao, on our way all fields botak already. Driving back will take Korat highway more sahbai but driving Lexus GS easy la police never fail to wave you off during road blocks.
Time pass quickly. Reminder for me that I have to make a trip to Surin on 1st week of april. You free early next week? Wanna drop by at Sin City?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was caught at 140 km/hr right after I get out of Mueang Korat. The exact location is right after the Air force camp (About 30 mins from Mueang Korat).

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Nice food pictures.. hiew mak......

Sorry I forgot to add that all these food with 6 bottles of Singha and lots of water costs only 1,950 baht.

Time pass quickly. Reminder for me that I have to make a trip to Surin on 1st week of april. You free early next week? Wanna drop by at Sin City?

Tomorrow leaving for ROC back Thursday night, next Sunday to Jakarta back Wednesday. Sorry la.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Had Wan Ton noodle (Ba Mee Giaw) for breakfast. Order extra Char Siew (Moo Daeng) and roast duck (Ped Yang). Owner of shop is a BKK ship owner and the chef is a Hongkie. So far, the most authentic Wan Ton noodle one can get in Sin City.

084a1263.jpg

ff0a687a.jpg

and next door is a ...................... hehehe but only open when the sun goes down.

4481831a.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Next time bring me ok? Love a good wonton noodle dry. I'll be staying in Siam Bayshore for 2 nights on 30th & 31st Mar check out on 1st Apr. Let's meet up.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry I forgot to add that all these food with 6 bottles of Singha and lots of water costs only 1,950 baht.

Tomorrow leaving for ROC back Thursday night, next Sunday to Jakarta back Wednesday. Sorry la.
Bor Pen Yang Dork (Means Mai Pen Rai lor in Issan Language)

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Had Wan Ton noodle (Ba Mee Giaw) for breakfast. Order extra Char Siew (Moo Daeng) and roast duck (Ped Yang). Owner of shop is a BKK ship owner and the chef is a Hongkie. So far, the most authentic Wan Ton noodle one can get in Sin City.

ff0a687a.jpg
Dun be like SG wantan lah, BKK should have their own wantan mee version.