• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawasdee krup everyone.

Juat wanna share a new and happening place in Khon Kaen called Wine Together. Serves Thai food and all sorts of alcohol. The wine selection is limited but passable should be able to get something you like there. The crowd is young and many beautiful sao sao here mostly with group or boyfriends. Cool place to chill out. Opened only 2 months. Oh the bands are very good.

bad61811.jpg

1c6af397.jpg

b5eabcb0.jpg

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
looks very nice joe. Not so congested. You sure know how to live it up. Gonna come up to kacau soon.

Sawasdee krup everyone.

Juat wanna share a new and happening place in Khon Kaen called Wine Together. Serves Thai food and all sorts of alcohol. The wine selection is limited but passable should be able to get something you like there. The crowd is young and many beautiful sao sao here mostly with group or boyfriends. Cool place to chill out. Opened only 2 months. Oh the bands are very good.

bad61811.jpg

1c6af397.jpg

b5eabcb0.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sawasdee krup everyone.
b5eabcb0.jpg
What drinks is the sao sao promoting? You got support or not? :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joking la bro. Just come here and enjoy la if you have time.

Pii Chon sawasdee krup. This restaurant bar very steady, all waitresses dressed up very nice (no uniforms). What you are seeing is just one of the waitresses.
Think I should pay a visit to Khon Kaen soon. :smile:

BTW, how you upload photo huh? What application you use?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Think I should pay a visit to Khon Kaen soon. :smile:

BTW, how you upload photo huh? What application you use?

When I saw the Chinese New Year photos Winsor posted I was amazed that they are very nice. So I asked him and also discovered myself that can first post image yo take from iPhone into and image hosting site. Okay I'll bring you through now.

1. First I take photo with my iPhone camera. (the photo will automatically be saved in the photo album)
2. I go to my Photobucket (this is an application I downloaded from the apple store) and I upload the photos from my phone album into the Photobucket website.
3. From the same application Photobucket after I uploaded it I go look for my photo. I open the photo and on the bottom right corner I click on "i" and then I click on IMG it automatically copy the image.
4. I go to SBF and at the place where I am writing the message I just paste.

Thats all

But then you can also take many photos you like and upload them all in Photobucket. Then after you go home you turn on your PC and go to Photobucket website sign in and then search for your photo and do the same above.

I kept mentioning about Photobucket because I am using it, you could also choose form many other image hosting services you like.

By the way please set your setting in your iPhone Photobucket upload to smaller image like 640x640 otherwise all photos will be uploaded wholesale and when you post our forum host will not be very happy for taking up so much space.

Hey buddy you said you have iPhone or smartphone and have LINE and/or WhatApp I still cannot see you inside you bohong is it?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Khun Joetys, nice alfresco (beats boring indoor anytime) dining + live music there. For a moment, was nearly misled by yours on "waitress no uniforms":wink:. Paint Khon Kaen red, na. Off to ner this evening, to sample lanna delights:p

And thanks for replay pic hosting, guess same shd also work on Ipad too. Kns, up to now, I have to go round about by uploading via my lappy.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I saw the Chinese New Year photos Winsor posted I was amazed that they are very nice. So I asked him and also discovered myself that can first post image yo take from iPhone into and image hosting site. Okay I'll bring you through now.

1. First I take photo with my iPhone camera. (the photo will automatically be saved in the photo album)
2. I go to my Photobucket (this is an application I downloaded from the apple store) and I upload the photos from my phone album into the Photobucket website.
3. From the same application Photobucket after I uploaded it I go look for my photo. I open the photo and on the bottom right corner I click on "i" and then I click on IMG it automatically copy the image.

Thats all

But then you can also take many photos you like and upload them all in Photobucket. Then after you go home you turn on your PC and go to Photobucket website sign in and then search for your photo and do the same above.

I kept mentioning about Photobucket because I am using it, you could also choose form many other image hosting services you like.

By the way please set your setting in your iPhone Photobucket upload to smaller image like 640x640 otherwise all photos will be uploaded wholesale and when you post our forum host will not be very happy for taking up so much space.

Hey buddy you said you have iPhone or smartphone and have LINE and/or WhatApp I still cannot see you inside you bohong is it?
Hey Bro, this thing has been driving me nuts. Umm.. Maybe my eye sight is not so good and not familar with the interface. knn, end up buying an ipad to solve the screen size problem. Now become an expensive paper weight.:confused:

BTW, saw GF and quite a few names popping up automatically in LINE but did not see your name leh.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hey Bro, this thing has been driving me nuts. Umm.. Maybe my eye sight is not so good and not familar with the interface. knn, end up buying an ipad to solve the screen size problem. Now become an expensive paper weight.:confused:

BTW, saw GF and quite a few names popping up automatically in LINE but did not see your name leh.

Ok I know why I cannot see you because I saved your number starting 08xxxxxxxx I must start with +66 8xxxxxxxxxx now I see you liao

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thats all

Thanks P' and Windsor as well. Wah, the above took me almost 2 hours. Tested one pic. Yes, Thai popiah. Warning, the sauce is very sweet.

f5384173.jpg

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The hottest news in Thailand today is not the weather; it's this:

One dead in Bangkok hotel blaze

BANGKOK: -- One person died when a fire broke out at a 15-floor hotel in central Bangkok on Thursday, emergency services said.

The fire began at the Grand Mercure Park Avenue Hotel off the Sukhumvit Road at about 9.44 pm (14:44 GMT), a fire department official told AFP.

One person died and five were injured, according to the government's Erawan emergency centre, which said the blaze was under control.

Police assisted other guests to leave the building.

"We're now helping foreigners staying in the hotel," said a police officer at the scene.

It was unclear whether any guests were trapped inside.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fire was reported around 9.40pm. Thong Lor police suspected the blaze started at a seminar room on the fifth floor of the 18-storey building before spreading to other floors.

Two foreigners, a woman and a man, were killed in the fire, said a firefighter.

A western woman reportedly jumped from the sixth floor to a swimming pool when the fire broke out, while the other victim who died was an Asian man who was found dead on the seventh floor. At least 10 people, mostly foreigners, were injured.

At least two foreign guests were seen being carried out unconscious on stretchers, while others walked out from the smoke-filled building with the help of rescue workers.

Most of the guests who were evacuated suffered from smoke inhalation. A western woman in her 20s was seen walking out of the hotel wearing an oxygen mask.

Some guests were seen waving clothes or flashlights from windows.

Firefighter Kraiwit Thongsaeng said officers were trying to help people who were stuck on the fourth, fifth, seventh, and 11th floors. Around 11pm, an officer announced through a loudspeaker that the fire had been brought under control.

jw5

Loyal
一个人走在傍晚七点的Bangkok City
等着星空就像黑夜一样的来临
I Hate Myself 又整夜追逐梦中的你
而明天只剩哭泣的心

It's "Taipei City" but that's a great song.
They used to get a roar in Taipei City everytime they sang that line in concerts.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thanks P' and Windsor as well. Wah, the above took me almost 2 hours. Tested one pic. Yes, Thai popiah. Warning, the sauce is very sweet.

Congratulations. One single day and you learn so many things - LINE & photo. Cheers.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's "Taipei City" but that's a great song.
They used to get a roar in Taipei City everytime they sang that line in concerts.

Yeah, remember this song was very popular during ns time. The other popular song is danny chen's 一生何求