• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jah, pics well taken! Machiam like holiday brochure. Quite a few bros here can really take good pics here. Unfortunately for me, just not a camera guy regardless of how good the camera.

Sawaddee Krub Pi Chon, the trick for us in taking nice picture is to have a few drinks first. That will stop the hand from shaking, but remember to set auto focus if not will come out like our vision after the few drinks - blur.. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawaddee Krub Pi Chon, the trick for us in taking nice picture is to have a few drinks first. That will stop the hand from shaking, but remember to set auto focus if not will come out like our vision after the few drinks - blur.. :biggrin:

Knn you don't instigate ok, those were the days when we were at WalaWala.

Anyway after two bottles of this tonigh, photos still not bad

at Bacco Italian restaurant near the airport

Mussels with white wine

Spinach with cheese

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thai food can be nice however Malaysia food surely touch sinkies' hearts no mater how. If have choice I will choose Malaysia hawker food over Thai anytime.

Agreed .Malaysian food and Singapore food are quite similar in terms of taste :wink:

Pii spotter your roti+luncheon+egg looked great.

Not cheap though :eek: RM9.60

Wild boar curry, good for your libido? Charge machiam wild boar, tak? :p

Cannot or pek luan cheong lah :p

Hehehe. I love PENANG food! Penang was originally my 2nd choice of retirement destination. Somehow, did not materialise. Last visit think 14-15 years liaoz. Hope to visit again soon.

The weather in Penang is even worse than Singapore ( 34 - 36 degree celsius )
Almost everyone speaks English and Hokkien there ( northern hokkien a bit hard to speak :p )
Due to too much foreign investments ( Singaporre included ) , property prices in Penang has been sky-rocketing :eek:
And of course in Mat country , coffee money is the norm :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Georgetown , Penang

Pii Spotter, nice pics all of the. Sigh brings back memories of old Singapore all gone now.

What camera are you using?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A Singaporean's guide to living in Georgetown , Penang

Pii Spotter, nice pics all of the. Sigh brings back memories of old Singapore all gone now.

What camera are you using?

I believe you can still find a few similar buildings / houses in Ann Siang Hill but not as nostalgic as Penang :p

I can only afford this :

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Knn you don't instigate ok, those were the days when we were at WalaWala.

Anyway after two bottles of this tonigh, photos still not bad

This one confirm taken with sah kah and remote shutter. After 2 bottles of those we will have to wear 3D glasses to make out your pickcher. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I think only in Thailand you find this - bring your car in for servicing and have a western or porridge breakfast and even a half an hour massage if you like.

Simple yet thoughtful

Had a full bar, can have some pretty good wine to go along too

Cheers

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

think only in Thailand you find this - bring your car in for servicing and have a western or porridge breakfast and even a half an hour massage if you like.
Depends on what car you driving? If it's my humble Vios, it's the "local" noodle stall for princely sum thb30 (kopi extra). And for massage, it's DIY :p

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The streets of Penang :smile:

IMG_1652.jpg

Who are these cartoon characters?

I noticed that from 2000 onwards they stopped having serious type of cartoon characters depicting real people and more of those funny funny odd type of characters that lean towards the comedic side or rather annoying because sponge bob square pants for example isn't funny but just fucking annoying.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Something new in Suvarnabhumbi airport lounge - fresh cook

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who are these cartoon characters?

I noticed that from 2000 onwards they stopped having serious type of cartoon characters depicting real people and more of those funny funny odd type of characters that lean towards the comedic side or rather annoying because sponge bob square pants for example isn't funny but just fucking annoying.

They were really "BIG" alright :biggrin:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HwXbtZXjbVE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Look at how this forum resizes the images and if they are small they become less clear.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

You go I come. Always miss each other. At least view from my room will make up somewhat for your absence.:biggrin:

photo_zpsf683b605.jpg

Alamak roti roti roti why you so like that? Yes I left yesterday morning and now in Singapore and will leave for Jkt soon then back to Bkk on Sat.