• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Glad everyone liked the food I shared :p

Curry noodles , similar to our local laksa

Toast with luncheon meat , eggs and cheese :biggrin:

Half boiled eggs in a cup

Wild boar curry with rice :eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I should have posted these pics showing hotel W in the background earlier they look quite nice.

qd8ubIH.jpg

vcPX2jl.jpg

63AbMU3.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Went for my medical health screening today at Bumrungrad the hiso hospital here saw their price list and share with you

I went to take a look at some of Singapore's prices for similar packages and discovered the one from Raffles's Elite may cost $1,615.70 while a similar by AsiaMedic will cost $1,386 compare to Bunrungrad's Comprehensive package that cost 16,900 baht or $670. Hmmm is quite a big difference ya?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Went for my medical health screening today at Bumrungrad the hiso hospital here saw their price list and share with you

I went to take a look at some of Singapore's prices for similar packages and discovered the one from Raffles's Elite may cost $1,615.70 while a similar by AsiaMedic will cost $1,386 compare to Bunrungrad's Comprehensive package that cost 16,900 baht or $670. Hmmm is quite a big difference ya?
Miss See (nurse) chio boh?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Glad everyone liked the food I shared :p

Curry noodles , similar to our local laksa

Toast with luncheon meat , eggs and cheese :biggrin:

Half boiled eggs in a cup

Wild boar curry with rice :eek:

Hehehe. I love PENANG food! Penang was originally my 2nd choice of retirement destination. Somehow, did not materialise. Last visit think 14-15 years liaoz. Hope to visit again soon.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I wonder if pappie dogs will say thailand cheaper but not as good as singapore's standard. LOL.