• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Georgetown , Penang

I just love these tiles. KNN, you all won't understand one lah.

IMG_1705.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I looking for the old 60s/70s black round light switches. Miss the boat when I saw a few at Kiat Sng Kio, KNN, never buy that time, really regret.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Roti, looks like you stayed too close for comfort ..in vicinity of Nana's neon lights! :p No sampling of Nana's delights, I guess?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Sorry I missed you. Leaving BKK, I was at same lounge at D gates. Unfortunately, too early in morning for the "Fresh Cooking".

5CBA24C2-7C69-486C-B662-E4CE8644EA6C_zpskiqqmnq4.jpg

Have a safe flight buddy. Next time early warning can? I can plan.

rotikosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Roti, looks like you stayed too close for comfort ..in vicinity of Nana's neon lights! :p No sampling of Nana's delights, I guess?

My room view should have been labeled as the Nana View. Hotel just around the corner from the four floors of sin.

But truth be told, I need yinyang's famous stamina lah to go Nana. I've been there only once in 20 years, and then also accompanied by a puying.

I was in Bangkok only for few days to work. You know, Thai office - everyone go back on the dot at 5pm. Nobody before 9am. So I always want to blend in so I did better: went back at 4pm. Hotel lounge is for kee mao people - on the house pours from 4:30pm-8:30pm. They're like the anti-AAA, no yet finish drink, they can asking you if you want to "perm". So by 8pm, I've already had 5 double gin tonics, 4 Singapore Slings and 3-4 Mojitos plus several beers. Makan also on the house so we had burgers one night, bar-b-que another.

So you tell me, at 9pm, when ready for action, I cannot stand anymore, how to go to Nana? Better stay with all the rest of the alcholics - lao makes strangers friends - as we debate all the 1001 ways that MH370 is where/what/how.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..labeled as the Nana View. Hotel just around the corner from the four floors of sin....
..by 8pm, I've already had 5 double gin tonics, 4 Singapore Slings and 3-4 Mojitos plus several beers. Makan also on the house so we had burgers one night, bar-b-que another. ...9pm, when ready for action, I cannot stand anymore, how to go to Nana? Better stay with all the rest of the alcholics - lao makes strangers friends - as we debate all the 1001 ways that MH370 is where/what/how.
Wah, what a HH liquid diet, gratis some more with bites. Pity, no 2nd wind for likes of LBs in Nana (like Obsession bar). :p Good value, is downside only machiam mid-east ghetto around Nana precinct?

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The only reason I go around Nana is to visit Bumrungrad, obviously not to see this nurse, however nearby Plaza Entertainment Complex do have such nurses on request.

abby-NURSE.jpg

rotikosong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did you stay at Nana Hotel?

Good location & breakfast but the hotel is pretty run down :smile:

No not Nana hotel - JW - the parking lot of Nana hotel gets very interesting at night though. Same with Rajah hotel futher down the soi and Grace hotel on the opposite side.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ada apa sana at night ?:confused:
rotikosong said:
..JW - the parking lot of Nana hotel gets very interesting at night though. Same with Rajah hotel futher down the soi and Grace hotel on the opposite side
Roti's old haunt JW Mariott. Nana's parking lot has a parade of LBs to choose from, for the unsuspecting blokes and those with exquisite tastes. :eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No not Nana hotel - JW - the parking lot of Nana hotel gets very interesting at night though. Same with Rajah hotel futher down the soi and Grace hotel on the opposite side.

I think if you are a sex tourist you would stay at nana. Something like staying at say geylang lorong 10 area for example where it is in the middle of the action.

It seems like nana reservations for next month all taken up.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

One of my favorite haunts in Bangkok. The food is not the best but it's very convenient in that it's centrally located and has just about everything I like on the menu deserts included.

DSCN0621.jpg