• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand ? Feasible?

This sounds interesting. Kaiseki course at Kagonoya . Good Japanese food in Thailand is for sure given the numbers of Japanese who live here, particularly in Thonglor. This is place is on my to-do list. If you've ever had Japanese fine dining, you'll know it's not tonkatsu, it's not tempura and it's not just sushi. A good Kaiseki meal is to die for. Even the provenance of the steamed rice (e.g. Koshihikari from what province) is proudly presented and displayed. While Fuji or Zen hits the spot for me, it ain't fine dining.

I might take you up on your offer. I'll be there end of March - will send you PM.

Hmmm the photo of Keiseki in the link looks great. Will have to try it soon. Wife and I love Japanese food and we have lots of it here in LOS and also recently when wife traveling so often to Japan. She'd planned to go see sakura this April (15days) in Tokyo, Hakone, Shizuoka and Nagano. Hey end March is a good time for me.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Pii KYP, personal request from me to you. Next time around this time can don't post this type of pictures? Poseidon just open la see this type of pictures kiteung mak mak and high urge to makan-snake and go there. Thank you very much. I'm leaving now.

So this is the one ? So-so only.

helth_23_2.jpg

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I cant do that though i got a long dick....because of my big beer belly.....
Limp or ???:confused:
rectomobile said:
Do you know of any apartment for rent daily at Thonglor..? it might be a good idea to stay there for a few days.
In my past 7 years notoriety in Bangers, usually stay at apartment style lodgings (available for daily rent, as lines are "blurred in LOS) for 2 good reasons. For 1, studio rooms bigger space like 40-60sqm (else, can be claustrophobic with shoe sized room). 2nd, minus tourist hordes in lobby or brekkie (or risk bumping into some1 familiar..:o). Even good central locations Suk are within your grasp

Over xmas/new year, did this at soi 33 (dead artists bars strip) -Blessed Residences. But no sermons as name suggests. 1 year old, big studio 60sqm, can have mini orgy:p Grati wifi, king sized bed and bathromm size hdb room. And just step out good OZ sport bar "the Office" with inexpensive beers and good OZ finger food. An ladies in tight mini skirts to oggle, but no hassles. Paid thb2k (minus brekkie then).

http://www.blessresidence.com/

Office Bar

http://www.theofficebkk.com/

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So this is the one ? So-so only.

helth_23_2.jpg
Wah Piangz, this type you also hiam ley? She got that kind of mistress look.

How are you going to listen to the songs when the traffic is so noisy ?
Not for me to listen lah. For sao sao to listen. :smile: Beng never die!
Pii KYP, personal request from me to you. Next time around this time can don't post this type of pictures? Poseidon just open la see this type of pictures kiteung mak mak and high urge to makan-snake and go there. Thank you very much. I'm leaving now.
Err..Pai Nai? Poseidon?

Over xmas/new year, did this at soi 33 (dead artists bars strip) -Blessed Residences. But no sermons as name suggests. 1 year old, big studio 60sqm, can have mini orgy:p Grati wifi, king sized bed and bathromm size hdb room. And just step out good OZ sport bar "the Office" with inexpensive beers and good OZ finger food. An ladies in tight mini skirts to oggle, but no hassles. Paid thb2k (minus brekkie then).

Office Bar

http://www.theofficebkk.com/
hehehe. Thought our kind of office should be the one at Soi Bua Khao. :wink:

http://www.theofficepattaya.com/home/

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn, was sitting at reception area and one of my staff just saw me browsing this page with the 'Pang' FHM pic posted by KYP.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's wrong just say you are contemplating to have all future staff look like this.
my experience is those who got looks, cannot work. Those who can work, got no looks. Which one you choose?
Hard to find good staff that got looks and can work.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
my experience is those who got looks, cannot work. Those who can work, got no looks. Which one you choose?
Hard to find good staff that got looks and can work.

Go for looks and set KPI ten you will not be disappointed (don't set KPI too high la bro)

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, was sitting at reception area and one of my staff just saw me browsing this page with the 'Pang' FHM pic posted by KYP.

Are you sure your staff is not KYP in disguise ?

BTW, just came back from the U and picked our office premises. Those old Professors mingled around and spoke about Bio-Science. Yawnzzzz...

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go for looks and set KPI ten you will not be disappointed (don't set KPI too high la bro)
Small setup, KPI doesn't work. What I prefer is those who are initiative or 'automatic' when required and don't Kay Kiang when not required. And the senior ones are getting more and more difficult to handle. Seems like I am the only one that have to see everyones' face.

Your maid seems to meet the requirement. :smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you sure your staff is not KYP in disguise ?

BTW, just came back from the U and picked our office premises. Those old Professors mingled around and spoke about Bio-Science. Yawnzzzz...
Yep, Khao Jai. Ever handle Vietnamese and PRC Professors in my ex-company. 9 out of 10 topics, I don't khao jai. Worst is talking with these people can only nod your head and agree. They live in their own world which is quite different from the normal beings.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Then I must say Pattaya has a lot of catching up work to do.:smile:
Not need to catch up lah. Pattaya zha boh cannot fight BKK ones. This one I confirm and double confirm. :smile:

Thought Screw King requested you not to post any Sao Suay Suay photo during certain time of the day because cannot taharn and must seek consultation at Poseidon.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thought Screw King requested you not to post any Sao Suay Suay photo during certain time of the day because cannot taharn and must seek consultation at Poseidon.

Did he ? But he is only interested in dark dark Isaan sao sao leh. I post fair fair sao sao, should be ok.