• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I prefer is those who are initiative or 'automatic' when required and don't Kay Kiang when not required. And the senior ones are getting more and more difficult to handle. Seems like I am the only one that have to see everyones' face.:smile:
If she exists. Just QA properly ..aptitude test, like loyalty and subservient to boss's whims. Variable bonus shd do it

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand ? Feasible?

Khao Khao Sao Sao noum yai mai ok na pii.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/e9MF_0TBOpw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This song reminds me when I first “broke" into LoS.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Narak mai?

345c9137.jpg

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Joe, you sure you're playing with "puppy" ? type error is it ?

Okay, I just did something that you won't be able to do it in LoS.

Every night this hour I will cycle to the nearby 永和豆漿 and buy a big cup of hot soya bean juice. The weather is so freaking cold, especially when you're cycling.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Joe, you sure you're playing with "puppy" ? type error is it ?

Okay, I just did something that you won't be able to do it in LoS.

Every night this hour I will cycle to the nearby 永和豆漿 and buy a big cup of hot soya bean juice. The weather is so freaking cold, especially when you're cycling.

Yes I'm playing with puppy maicai pussy. I love cold weather la pii. Your the man, Thailand + Taiwan, you're the man.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hehehe. Guys Just got back. Tonight cannot score becos mao mak mak laew. Talk to you guys tomolo.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Now I also just got home. Too much sake tonight.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

wah bro...see that you are having a real good time eh? Must come over in the next few months after i settle some issues.

Now I also just got home. Too much sake tonight.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

wah bro...see that you are having a real good time eh? Must come over in the next few months after i settle some issues.

lai la lai la waiting for you what issues you have to settle? Helping in Sam Leong funeral is it? So kaypoh.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wow you guys sound like you're having lots of fun. Sanook mak mak.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

bro...sam will live forever. He is a vampire...they suck blood and they never die.

lai la lai la waiting for you what issues you have to settle? Helping in Sam Leong funeral is it? So kaypoh.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

wow you guys sound like you're having lots of fun. Sanook mak mak.

If you read between the lines I believe you can see that most of us also work our asses off. But I have to agree its sanook mak mak because the land is big the opportunities are bigger. Any time Jah you come here we will ensure a sanook mak mak time for you too. Stamp Chop Seal Confirmed

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wow..I see that your Thai language has improved.:o

Nah it's still the same standard. Sanook is a very simple thai word that most non thais that have some contact with thailand should know. Just like sabai or sawadee kup. Pasar thai poot nid noi still.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If she exists. Just QA properly ..aptitude test, like loyalty and subservient to boss's whims. Variable bonus shd do it
My biggest problem is not about pay or bonus for staff but more on relatives of partner becoming my staff. Sort of difficult because non-relative staff screws up can F them. Relatives cannot. :(

Anyway, I don't really get involve in the operations. Last 2 weeks was to help out my partners. After this week, think I kiao ka yo lum par again.
OG or penalty, cannot too??! Fundee
Accidentally took this pic so not clear while using my phone. Guys. Don't ever try this. Can get into serious trouble if caught.

Photo0268.jpg