• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

zheng ge ping looks damn fit even at 46 yrs old

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20101230101742101229gep.jpg

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qfoWUlxtXYw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This veteran actor is better than the younger ones and has always been a calafare for most of his acting career only achieving fame and getting a few more lead roles recently.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zheng ge ping is now acting lead roles and characters in late 20s and early 30s. his wife long downgraded to bit part roles and ah soh / ah ma characters.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This veteran actor is better than the younger ones and has always been a calafare for most of his acting career only achieving fame and getting a few more lead roles recently.

I know you're talking about fitness, not looks. But just a reminder that he appears to have been getting regular botox jabs, just like HK's Louis Koo.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zheng ge ping is now acting lead roles and characters in late 20s and early 30s. his wife long downgraded to bit part roles and ah soh / ah ma characters.

I guess it's cos he still looks rather young. His bod puts guys in their 20s to shame. This guy won best calafare last yr or yr before i think. Now he's getting more famous. I guess it's a long climb for him while other actors had it easier.

His wife hong hui fang looks more auntie already.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know you're talking about fitness, not looks. But just a reminder that he appears to have been getting regular botox jabs, just like HK's Louis Koo.

How do u tell if someone gets those jabs? He's not considered yandao at all and he has the rough type of exterior or chor lor in hokkien usually ppl from working class backgrounds have that type of behavior.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has handsome face, his arms and abs muscles look good too, but I think he overtrained his chest, looking like woman's breasts.

You consider him handsome? It's a pity that he never got a chance to play leading roles when younger but if there's another leading vet in the same serial as him he needs to play 2nd fiddle. Like chris lee or lnx or terrence for eg.

In any case his acting is definitely better than many of the younger punks i suppose he has really honed his acting skills over the years.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess it's cos he still looks rather young. His bod puts guys in their 20s to shame. This guy won best calafare last yr or yr before i think. Now he's getting more famous. I guess it's a long climb for him while other actors had it easier.

His wife hong hui fang looks more auntie already.

Supporting Actor is by no means a Calafare.

As for the guy looking younger than the wife, 洪慧芳 was born in 1960 and is now 51.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Supporting Actor is by no means a Calafare.

As for the guy looking younger than the wife, 洪慧芳 was born in 1960 and is now 51.

Opps pardon me.

In any case when he first started out he was always in the shadows behind others but of late is starting to be in the limelight especially after winning best supporting actor award.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You consider him handsome? It's a pity that he never got a chance to play leading roles when younger but if there's another leading vet in the same serial as him he needs to play 2nd fiddle. Like chris lee or lnx or terrence for eg.

In any case his acting is definitely better than many of the younger punks i suppose he has really honed his acting skills over the years.

Yes his acting is definitely better up to Xie Shaoguang category. Terence Cao is handsome but worst acting of the lot. Everytime I see him on screen, can't stand him and click remote to another channel. Christopher Lee has improved a lot. I love his acting in the recent doctor series just ended.

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do u tell if someone gets those jabs? He's not considered yandao at all and he has the rough type of exterior or chor lor in hokkien usually ppl from working class backgrounds have that type of behavior.

How to tell ? It just doesn't look natural. The complexion around the eyes will glow more than the rest of the face, and it also looks more "taut" compared with the rest of the face which tends to sag a little.

My opinion is he is good looking but not charming. Probably because he doesn't look well-educated.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to tell ? It just doesn't look natural. The complexion around the eyes will glow more than the rest of the face, and it also looks more "taut" compared with the rest of the face which tends to sag a little.

My opinion is he is good looking but not charming. Probably because he doesn't look well-educated.

Do you know what his education level is?

He always gets to play those boorish type of characters or rough type of men roles.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He has handsome face, his arms and abs muscles look good too, but I think he overtrained his chest, looking like woman's breasts.

hi there

1. ms irene, the individual looks a ok! humsum meh?
2. i bet ah ram looks more manly hum than him leh.
3. next, he is not only into overly-trained but also into supplements to get into such physique.

Last edited: