• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zap me anonymous ....No balls...Chao Ah Gua...Hairless Gay

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Very very highly educated and cultured message in my reputation log!!!

culturedlanguage.gif

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you find all sorts of things in the reputation system. there is no need to show to anyone....and publicly announced it.

everyone here has his share ....no big deal.

there is always a reason. if you think deeper.....and always ask yourself why...why did i get such love letters?:smile:

i get worst from very " intelligent, cultured and highly intellectual " forummers too....want to see???

Yanzi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Dear I_Hate_Pappies,

Thank you for pointing out my mistake with your wake up zap:

05-11-2012 02:59 PM
I_Hate_Pappies Thread: Zap me anonymous ....No balls...Chao Ah Gua...Hairless Gay
Upping the Trolls - IHP

After reading the rest of the postings, I learn the truth.

I am thankful to you and will up you instead.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You should upgrade to a premium account, and let us know exactly which nicks zapped you. I will go to all those nicks who zapped you and UP THEIR PTS.

That's an excellent idea from TFBH. There is No Need for me to know. The list is long and tedious and the love letters funny and adorble despite the hate. I am looking forward to see more RED COMMENTS.
This is a classic intellectual snobbish reply - with malicious intent....haha:smile:....Thick Head Evil Heart!!! Hahahahaaa!!!!