• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zap me anonymous ....No balls...Chao Ah Gua...Hairless Gay

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you for speaking up for those who erroneously gave him empathy points.

Yanzi will up you too.

can always take them back ....no need any empathy points lah...zap to moderation also can lah...just leave lor....thank you.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this forum has become an infractors' playing field...

i am enjoying every bit of it.....those reputation remarks very farny one.....haha...thank you for making me so happy here.....:smile:

please continue to play your wonderful game.....Thick Head Evil Heart...ho ho ho ho....Santa Claus is coming to town...Cheers and Merry Christmas to all of you in advance, just in case I kena jailed once again..Ho Ho Ho Ho....and no chance to wish you all...Ho Ho Ho Ho....Thick Head Evil Heart !!! Ho Ho Ho Ho !!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've been drinking my toddy but I'm not that drunk yet. Christmas is not today , its next week.

Hahahaha!!! I have to wish all brothers and sisters here an early Merry Christmas - just in case Kopi kena sent to jail once again.Ho Ho Ho Ho !!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But now is night sir so I dont understand.

Mama it's still early....wait until i kena whacked ...then i will disappear...those RED HEADS are just waiting...i know they are just waiting to click on that mother broad.....haha!!!:smile:...Ho Ho Ho Ho...but not HOAH HOAH okay!!!