• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zap me anonymous ....No balls...Chao Ah Gua...Hairless Gay

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This guy is full of shit.. lazy my ass. I went through ten whole pages of his reputation activity. Every single time he added points, he diligently included his nick. EVERY SINGLE TIME he zapped someone, he suddenly became lazy or forgetful.

This is a typical example of the sort of bullshitting scum that gives Singapore a bad name.

He's not just a coward and a hypocrite. He's also a big fat liar.

I'm glad he's fucked off for good. That's one less loser to deal with.

Thank you Leongsam for letting us know what we already suspected. This is clearly a person who is in here to cause problems and sow discords. Yes it is good he volunteered to go.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you Leongsam for letting us know what we already suspected. This is clearly a person who is in here to cause problems and sow discords. Yes it is good he volunteered to go.

Bro joetys,

Everyone can see for themselves your record and know you're not a bad guy, you have absolutely no need to explain yourself to this fool, Ah Huat.

If he wants to leave, lets let him. He will return with a bunch of new clones within 48hrs, that I have zero doubt.

At least, even Goh Meng Seng is courageous enough to put his real name and be accounted for, which is much more than what can be said about anonymous nicks like you and I. For that I have to salute him.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro joetys,

Everyone can see for themselves your record and know you're not a bad guy, you have absolutely no need to explain yourself to this fool, Ah Huat.

If he wants to leave, lets let him. He will return with a bunch of new clones within 48hrs, that I have zero doubt.

At least, even Goh Meng Seng is courageous enough to put his real name and be accounted for, which is much more than what can be said about anonymous nicks like you and I. For that I have to salute him.

Oh thank you for your kind words. Ok I salute to GMS also -

Attachments

• italian_salute_cheers_keychain-p146349556134762461z8x8w_400.jpg
    italian_salute_cheers_keychain-p146349556134762461z8x8w_400.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 148

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Then I am interested in why you are interested in me responding to this nonsense thread! :wink:

I have told Huat Ah, he will need a lot of good luck from now on! So I will give him whenever he needs it lor!

Goh Meng Seng

What I am interested in ... is why you are suddenly responding to this nonsense thread.

Any special reason?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are lame. I know what you're thinking, just waiting for you to say out Ah Huat's full name first.

Then I am interested in why you are interested in me responding to this nonsense thread! :wink:

I have told Huat Ah, he will need a lot of good luck from now on! So I will give him whenever he needs it lor!

Goh Meng Seng

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Most of the time, your tainted eyes and brain really think too much.

Such simple things also want to form your own "Conspiracy Theory"! Too much political involvement and side taking are doing you no good... taking a toll on you. I guess you will need Good Luck as well. Good Luck!

Goh Meng Seng

You are lame. I know what you're thinking, just waiting for you to say out Ah Huat's full name first.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most of the time, your tainted eyes and brain really think too much.

Such simple things also want to form your own "Conspiracy Theory"! Too much political involvement and side taking are doing you no good... taking a toll on you. I guess you will need Good Luck as well. Good Luck!

Goh Meng Seng

Actually Mr Goh, this time I agree. Just an hour ago I snapped at someone in the forum with no good reason. Had to apologize on the same thread. I think I will take a 24 hr break from the forum to cool off, pretend that someone gave me 10 infraction pts.

You also need a break, i suggest we both chill.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Goh Meng Seng

Cabbot recall you wishing all the toms dicks and harrys saying they are leaving the forum, the same thing. Is he different than the others?:rolleyes:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It has to be "Cannot" and not Cabbot right?

Haha yalah! Stupid typos...my bad. Should be "Cannot." Anyways back to the subject. What makes our esteemed forumer GMS put in his wise words just only for Huat Ah and no body else?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember now. I zap you that time leaving a LONG LONG Comment ( The pic you posted just now. )

I did NOT put down my name simply becoz LAZY to do so.

Exposed what ? My Ass ? Give me a break boy.

You spent NEAR $200 Fucking Bucks on this forum and it shows you are STUPID. That amount of money can be put to other stuff or good use.

You can call me Chao Ah Gua or Gay. No problem. Don't forget how about others who have ZAP me ?

Why are you so upset ? I pity you seriously spending $200 on this forum! You can get a good decent meal for a week ! LOL

Oh, i am NOT retire. I am moving on instead of wasting time explaining myself further especially a IGNORANT Kid like you.

If i were you, i would rather donate the money to CHARITY. It is a BIG SHAME you have waste the money.

That's all. You get your answers. Not satisfy ? Just do a CHARGE BACK of your credit card company . I doubt Leongsam will refund you.

** Pls this is NOT my turf. This is Leongsam forum. Get your FACTS right. This my FINAL REPLY in here SAMMYBOY FORUM. I WILL CHOP my own KKJ if i reply ! )

huat ah. u still got 300 over pt still kpkb??? i also kena zap, infraction and even banned. so???

i kena zap by god knows who and i also zap without leaving my nick. this is how we do it and i like to do it that way too. if u want to zap with nick, up to u. but u can't demand others to leave their nick when zapping people, its their call and rights. this is a free for all forum, do what u want and post what u want. but gotta face the music after that. simple as that.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
@ Mr Goh Meng Seng

Most of the time, your tainted eyes and brain really think too much.Such simple things also want to form your own "Conspiracy Theory"! Too much political involvement and side taking are doing you no good... taking a toll on you. I guess you will need Good Luck as well. Good Luck!

You are right Mr Goh. This is a Big Problem here. Simple things became complicated things. Simple post became messy post.Funny things became violent quarrels. I think too much intellectualisation of mundane things is taking a big toll of intelligent forummers here.They think too highly of themselves.Just too full of themselves....That's their downfall...that's their folly....But they will never admit their mistakes.That's a tragedy.