• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[YouTube] - This is what it's like for a Singaporean single bachelor staying in a 2 room BTO HDB

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
keep the housing area at minimum of 1000 square feet.
I hope they do. But all indicators point to smaller and smaller units in the years to come. Another thread is the use of dry walls for internal partition walls instead of concrete walls. These allow for cheaper and faster built. Want to hang heavy stuff also difficult, not to mention bad sound proofing.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am surprised the retard in the video is making any money from the rubbish content in the video in the first place.

Everyone can make money with Google/Youtube ad money for content makers. In fact, if you're good enough, you can make it your full-time job.

This is an award for reaching one million subscribers for your channel on Youtube.

swvseluttiu01.jpg

Mark9999

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope they do. But all indicators point to smaller and smaller units in the years to come. Another thread is the use of dry walls for internal partition walls instead of concrete walls. These allow for cheaper and faster built. Want to hang heavy stuff also difficult, not to mention bad sound proofing.

Must be soundproof in case Mr. @zhihau screams during Tantric Sex.:biggrin:

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can see here we have many luv for FamiLEE gang after they have do us so much all this years.
PAP Super BESSSSSSSSSSSST........ :biggrin: