• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[YouTube] - This is what it's like for a Singaporean single bachelor staying in a 2 room BTO HDB

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asia sucks. Public housing orginally was not even a govt idea. You will find that most good ideas arent. Now that estate in england charges only 200 pounsd a month.

jw5

Loyal
Yes, in the days of yore, the idea of public housing originated from the private sector. :wink:

Asia sucks. Public housing orginally was not even a govt idea. You will find that most good ideas arent. Now that estate in england charges only 200 pounsd a month.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
That is for tantric sex. For exhilarating sex, me and my partners scream together. That's what makes the sex exhilarating. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

That’s rather envious... I practice chivalry and let ladies come first :geek::geek::geek: very odd it’d be if I were to be screaming when she’s coming, wouldn’t it?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This type of video also blog. Boring and what a monotone narrator who looked like he had just woken up from bed.:roflmao:

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been watching this guy's channel abit. He teaches you how he buys something quite cheap and fixes it into his home.

Quite entertaining....in between other entertainments.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal

If the public cannot afford it...it should not be called "public housing".

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
They better keep housing well above 1000 square of liveable space, keep those air-con ledge out of the floor area! One more thing, raise the ceiling height to 4 yards!
Aircon drop how? The bracket is unsightly and spoils the pristine view of the estate. :mad: