• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Your sinkie Prime Minister is very childish..what a total sinkie disgrace.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Really, it is up to you people to protest. Don't point to TonyChat.

I was overlooked for job promotion because I openly support JBJ. To add insult, none of my fellow Singaporeans supported me and for years, I was insulted as a quitter later on for talking about Singapore.

Very good to see that Singaporeans are still so coward after all these years.

Hongkongers are braver.

I could easily put a negative reputation on you for your posting , but I decided not to, because Singaporeans are pitiful enough and need to be supported against Pinky type.

Thanks to New Zealand for this forum. It will never exist in Singapore.

HKees are braver? As one bro stated in another thread, if they had the balls, they would have protested in Beijing where the real decisions are made!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Alex au also cyber leh, but PM scared.... send letter.... after 30 years, still send letter (who knows, 30years ago they send gangster with letter)

You really cannot tell the difference or you just act stupid?

Alex Au also cyber, but he did not hid behind the anonymity of a PC. Tonychat dare not use his real identity to post. He just use his nick, Tonychat.

Fine if he is anonymous, but he keep calling Singaporeans ball less. He himself KPKB anonymous behind PC about PAP, and he still call us ball less?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's Good For A Start

that was 6 years ago. literally, it might seems easy. Emotionally, it is not so for sinkies.

Some of them dun even dare to wear black shirt and just wear black pants and claimed that they are part of the group. i was like WTF!!!

Black is to counter the white of PAP...

BSM.jpg

Has the event stopped ? Anyway, I wear black everyday. But, we all know that Lee can really heck care. So, the import continues.

SereneLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: It's Good For A Start

LHL is a disgrace. All he has to do is to issue a personal media statement to dispute the blogger alex.

By threatening legal proceedings, even a blogger who is stating the truth will back off against the Lees who has massive wealth to litigate till you are bankrupt.

LHL NEEDS TO STUDY COMMS 101 ....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

LHL is a disgrace. All he has to do is to issue a personal media statement to dispute the blogger alex.

By threatening legal proceedings, even a blogger who is stating the truth will back off against the Lees who has massive wealth to litigate till you are bankrupt.

LHL NEEDS TO STUDY COMMS 101 ....

PAP is so ball-less. Tell LHL come out to meet face to face with Alex lah... Hide behind the law and bully others. What a low life sinkie loser.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

BSM.jpg

Has the event stopped ? Anyway, I wear black everyday. But, we all know that Lee can really heck care. So, the import continues.

I am not sure if the event is stopped or not. Anyway, the future event or protest is all depend on the level of balls of the people.

good luck to you people. The people at the very first event is pretty power. WP members, SDP members, activists all there. and also those nosy reporters ask this and ask that.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pull The Trigger Without Any Hesitation

in Parliament, that is the WP that had the mandate of the 40%.

the two Revolutions in China ( 1911 and 1949 ) were led by the middle class educated group. the founder leaders of the TongMengHui and Chinese Communist Party were middle class educated men who had the brains, balls and connections to change the status quo in China. they led and inspired the masses of peasants toward the goal of Revolution.

so give ordinary peasants a break. peasants like me can't do much. we can only follow the trend.

You mean you won't EVEN pull the trigger if Sinkiesland becomes another Egypt or Syria ? Unless you are telling me that you are too old for that. :confused:

[video=youtube;fP2EtV8Mgw8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP2EtV8Mgw8[/video]

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's Time To Do It

I am not sure if the event is stopped or not. Anyway, the future event or protest is all depend on the level of balls of the people.

good luck to you people. The people at the very first event is pretty power. WP members, SDP members, activists all there. and also those nosy reporters ask this and ask that.

It's time to do it. I'm the first one to go wild. :p

Let this vid here to inspire you guys.

[video=youtube;3y_5vxM8PYM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y_5vxM8PYM[/video]

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nothing

Of course nothing change, Pinky Lee still cannot talk properly to the people, must sue. His ugly wife and cancer. Is this karma?

Bay si lay. Still talking with nothing being done so far. Immigration carries on.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

PAP is so ball-less. Tell LHL come out to meet face to face with Alex lah... Hide behind the law and bully others. What a low life sinkie loser.

Look who is talking, Mr Internet Warrior!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This article is from someone else. Not from me and yes. He said it openly. He got balls and got a photo of his face for all to admire.

You can Google this guy who has integrity, full of balls and a man of character. One word: unsinkified.

I dun post article anyhow. Must check if the author is having balls and character.

What's the point in having balls but no DEEP DEEP POCKETS or have DEEP DEEP POCKETS but NO BALLS?

Another Sinkie trait, right? LOLOLOL

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's the point in having balls but no DEEP DEEP POCKETS or have DEEP DEEP POCKETS but NO BALLS?

Another Sinkie trait, right? LOLOLOL

I dunno what the fuck you are talking about? You need to have money to protest? U need to have your IQ tested.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
internet warriors hahawauhaaaa!!!!!...cyber warriors wauhahhhaaa!!!! in the reel world, heroes and warriors..

in the real world...timid like a church mouse....wauhahaaaa!!!!