• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Your sinkie Prime Minister is very childish..what a total sinkie disgrace.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TonyChat, how can you criticize the PM of a First World cuntry who like to show of his big thick stick to screw the people, but at the same time, display his REAL tiny limb member when it comes to by-election for Michel Palmer's seat.

:eek: LAWYER LETTER. :eek:

Singaporeans like to talk big, but it is situations like this that reveal how Singaporeans FAIL.

Hongkongers are the brave ones.

that article is not from me but i do agree what the author says.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonychat, if you have the balls, say this openly. Dun do it behind your PC, you chump.

Really, it is up to you people to protest. Don't point to TonyChat.

I was overlooked for job promotion because I openly support JBJ. To add insult, none of my fellow Singaporeans supported me and for years, I was insulted as a quitter later on for talking about Singapore.

Very good to see that Singaporeans are still so coward after all these years.

Hongkongers are braver.

I could easily put a negative reputation on you for your posting , but I decided not to, because Singaporeans are pitiful enough and need to be supported against Pinky type.

Thanks to New Zealand for this forum. It will never exist in Singapore.

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but thailand never removes the right of the people. The can protest when politician like to act like big fuck.

I respect that.

In sinkieland, the sinkies just open their ass wide for the PAP to screw them hard.. I have no respect for sinkie at all.

i quite agree.

in general, most protests are organized by political parties and vested interest groups. that is probably the case for big protests in Thailand too. you should whack the only opposition party in sinkie parliament: the WP, that never protest against the government bad policies. give ordinary sinkies a break.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is not fine at all. who is he to sue others. He is in politics office and not business office. Politics is people who wanted him to be in the office and he sue the ones who give me the salary? in sinkieland case, maybe the system is design to suit the PAP but this is so wrong. It removes the right of people. and it has to be changed in order for the people to feel belong to the country.

Your sinkie PM does not think running the country is for the people, he is only thinking to run the place for himself and he is the one who has all the gain minus the people.

This sort of things will react with a massive protest to throw out the PM, but of course, that requires balls.. do sinkies have balls.. you find out yourself.

You are right. You are having the same frequency as mine. I tell you folks .... Lee Snr bochup one. And ow do I know ?

You look at his way how he removed obstacles to fatten himself with all the goodies, not just the million dollars salaries. The state properties belongs to the people of Singapore.But, what had actually happened ?

Privatisation only allow the very few to benefit say the rich in Sinkiesland, the PAP cronies and their immediate families. I even heard Changi Airport's vast land was sold for mere few dollars.

Gentlemen, when is it considered as enough ? Gentlemen, we do not have the time. Time is NOT with us. Every year, young people migrate by the 1000s. Your votes for the oppositions will be reduced by the 1000s yearly. Immigrants from the 3rd world will reciprocate with their PAP votes to upz your asses. And they come by the 10,000s yearly. This is a sad episode for Sinkies today.

Your fascist leadesr will not bat an eye to see you leave. But, before you leave, please do your NS first. That's all they care. Why should you do NS when you are leaving for good ? Anyway, there's no loyalty to the state at all, rite ? Free slavery. :mad:

If you leave, and the old farts (potential PAP voters) die by the 1000s every year, you can be sure Sinkiesland is really an INC with a CEO (ie. LHL). It ceased to be a country but as a money making tree or machinery for the fascist eventually.

I think, you need more than a protest. Possibly ... :(

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i quite agree.

in general, most protests are organized by political parties and vested interest groups. that is probably the case for big protests in Thailand too. you should whack the only opposition party in sinkie parliament: the WP, that never protest against the government bad policies. give ordinary sinkies a break.

i have never supported WP at all. I only support a political party who got the balls do protest, i guess you know which party i am referring to.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that article is not from me but i do agree what the author says.

I also agree with the article.

Nice work, too bad I cannot up your points.
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tonychat again."

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Really, it is up to you people to protest. Don't point to TonyChat.

I was overlooked for job promotion because I openly support JBJ. To add insult, none of my fellow Singaporeans supported me and for years, I was insulted as a quitter later on for talking about Singapore.

Very good to see that Singaporeans are still so coward after all these years.

Hongkongers are braver.

I could easily put a negative reputation on you for your posting , but I decided not to, because Singaporeans are pitiful enough and need to be supported against Pinky type.

Thanks to New Zealand for this forum. It will never exist in Singapore.

I am proud to say i did take part in the FIRST ever black shirt centerpoint protest and the crowd is like 100 odd people wearing black shirts. Among them , there are some who are still ball-less a little but they are still present. WHy i say they are still a bit ball-less because some wear black pants instead of black shirt. I suan them saying why not wear black underwear better, it is inside.

so since i do take part in a protest in sinkieland last time, i am super qualified to fuck those ball-less sinkie cowards here for only posting in the forum to KPKB but never go out to the street to demand what is right for them.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
More Pioneer Video Bullshits

Giving the cowardly and those who wanted to sit on the fence a break ? They can utilise the SAF in the name of saving the country from 'destruction' to attack its own kind (commoners with guts protesting against PAP).

This is where the SAF comes in. The feeble minded are being conditioned to 'take orders' like lowly waiters. Sinkies were already in trouble when they allowed PAP to utilise them completely without hesitation. Lowly Sinkies will die harder as the years go by.

[video=youtube;Psfb-xhYwxI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psfb-xhYwxI[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Nothing

It is easy to wear a black shirt. But, nothing will change.

that was 6 years ago. literally, it might seems easy. Emotionally, it is not so for sinkies.

Some of them dun even dare to wear black shirt and just wear black pants and claimed that they are part of the group. i was like WTF!!!.might as well wear black underwear and wear all white outside.

Black is to counter the white of PAP...

and i bet many sinkies will say easy but that is the FIRST ever protest being organised.. that is to test the balls of sinkies. After that the 2nd and third black shirt event is not that power any more.

It is the first ever protest which is the test of character of the people. ( so i am qualified to fuck those sinkie losers here who only post here to KPKB and do nothing on the street)

Last edited:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You look at his way how he removed obstacles to fatten himself with all the goodies, not just the million dollars salaries. The state properties belongs to the people of Singapore.But, what had actually happened ?

Privatisation only allow the very few to benefit say the rich in Sinkiesland, the PAP cronies and their immediate families. I even heard Changi Airport's vast land was sold for mere few dollars.

http://theonlinecitizen.com/2011/06/from-state-to-temasek/ :smile:

Written by Leong Sze Hian:

According to Changi Airport Group’s (CAG) Annual Report 2009/10 , “Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd (CAG) was formed on 16 June 2009 and the corporatisation of Changi Airport followed on 1 July 2009”.

Its revenue for the year was $961 million, profit after tax was $227 million and total assets was $7.2 billion.

Changi Airport only worth $3.3b?

According to the report, “the estimated consideration payable to CAAS for the transfer of airport undertaking and other assets is $3,277,987,000.” Also, the consideration will be funded via “a capital injection by the immediate holding entity, the Minister for Finance (Incorporated).”

Does it mean that the Minister of Finance only paid $3.3 billion for the ‘World’s Most Awarded Airport’ with total assets of $7.2 billion, revenue of $961 million and profit after tax of $227 million?

So, now that it has been transferred to Temasek, to what extent will it boost Temasek’s annualised returns in the future, considering that the sum paid was arguably, grossly under-valued?

Do State assets increase portfolio returns?

In this connection, to what extent has the 1990′s corporatisation and transfer of state entities like SingPower and PSA, and the biggest single-year jncrease in its portfolio value with the listing of SingTel in 1993, contributed to its phenomenal 17 per cent annualised returns from Temasek’s inception?

Who benefits from the transaction when a state entity is corporatised? If an entity is sold, what is the price? How do Singaporeans benefit?

It may seem quite odd to debate and approve in Parliament the sale of a strategic state asset, like Chang Airport, when the price was still not known.

By the way who owns the 1,300 hectares of land that Changi Airport sits on?

And what is the valuation of this land?

How much does CAG pay for the use of this land?

Wonder why no lawyer letter from the 超级白 to remove the posting. So that must be the truth! :mad: :eek: :( :o :mad:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: More Pioneer Video Bullshits

Giving the cowardly and those who wanted to sit on the fence a break ? They can utilise the SAF in the name of saving the country from 'destruction' to attack its own kind (commoners with guts protesting against PAP).

This is where the SAF comes in. The feeble minded are being conditioned to 'take orders' like lowly waiters. Sinkies were already in trouble when they allowed PAP to utilise them completely without hesitation. Lowly Sinkies will die harder as the years go by.

leaders have to do it. SAF or whatever protests. in Parliament, that is the WP that had the mandate of the 40%.

the two Revolutions in China ( 1911 and 1949 ) were led by the middle class educated group. the founder leaders of the TongMengHui and Chinese Communist Party were middle class educated men who had the brains, balls and connections to change the status quo in China. they led and inspired the masses of peasants toward the goal of Revolution.

so give ordinary peasants a break. peasants like me can't do much. we can only follow the trend.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
haha so loud and so empty
so heroic and so gallant
but all is emptiness
a reel cyber being hahahaahaa....

Alex au also cyber leh, but PM scared.... send letter.... after 30 years, still send letter (who knows, 30years ago they send gangster with letter)