• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You know you outdated about Singapore when... (with answers)

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know you are outdated when you still use Brylcreem to style your hair.

7286838.img.jpg

HellBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you think the pedestrian walkway is for pedestrian...(it's FT's cycle lane, walk at your own risk!!!:*:smile:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Equalisation knows he's outdated when he's stilling playing Herb Alpert Rise vinyl record.

Oi .... u no everytime look down on old and poor people like us ...... your demeanour is so elitist just like ...... ooops .... forgot which party already ....

M

Mdm Tang

RACE 9 [TF1087]
CLASS 4 1100M
DIVISION 1

STREET RUFFIAN (O Chavez) and GATEAWAY (App TH Koh) were both slow to begin and shortly after, both horses were crowded between ZAC HEAVEN (B Vorster), which shifted inwards and GIVE WAY (App J See), which jumped outwards.

GATEAWAY raced wide without cover throughout.

STREET RUFFIAN was held up and unable to improve between the 600m and the 400m.

Passing the 200m, GIVE WAY, which was laying outwards, steadied away from the heels of GATEAWAY, which shifted inwards under pressure.

Jockey Chavez will be questioned regarding the run of STREET RUFFIAN.

Jockey J Moreira, the rider of BIRTHDAY GIFT, reported that his horse was making respiratory noises.

http://www.turfclub.com.sg/tabid/203/ctl/ResultDetail/mid/824/ItemId/969/r/-1/Default.aspx

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That horse' respiratory noise same as the orgasmic voice that Ramseth made when the fat nurse did unimaginable things to him when he was warded .....:eek::biggrin:

Oei! Dirty drunken old man! Don't always bully young man, OK? Your eliticism is gross misdemeanor to say the least. There's no such thing as fat nurse at TTSH, all PRC KTV standard took good care of me and sayang me. I don't think you'll get such chance, that's why you're jealous. Your next trip on a rescue vehicle is most likely not an ambulance but a hearse, all the way to the morgue binya! :oIo::biggrin:

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

RACE 9 [TF1087]
CLASS 4 1100M
DIVISION 1

Jockey Chavez will be questioned regarding the run of STREET RUFFIAN.

Jockey J Moreira, the rider of BIRTHDAY GIFT, reported that his horse was making respiratory noises.

sorry to side track on the thread. i was self taught on horse punting for the last 8 years. i still dun understand some of terms they use in their post race report. ie. what is respiratory noises? flu, cough or "hair ku"?

personally i only bet on chavez only when he ride on longshots over 8 furlongs or longer. anyone know what happen to eddie wilkinson who oftem rode for Auric Stable. My fav jockey, especially he rode dreyfuss to beat 95emperor at the patron bowl. 65$ for the second favourite damn good value.

http://www.turfclub.com.sg/tabid/203/ctl/ResultDetail/mid/824/ItemId/969/r/-1/Default.aspx

u know u at outdated when you use a Translink card to take public transport.

Last edited:

applei

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know you outdated about Singapore when... you are expecting a bus conductor to collect your fare!

applei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone mentioned about radio and/or dj.

You know you outdated about Singapore when... you expect to hear DJ Roger Kool to be on air.

RIP Roger Kool, he had passed away in 2005.

Last edited: