• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You know a country is sad when...

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
<YOu have got it wrong. Sinkies are the one who are not well-like. >

where got wrong.. correct what.. sinkie not well-like in thailand..:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<YOu have got it wrong. Sinkies are the one who are not well-like. >

where got wrong.. correct what.. sinkie not well-like in thailand..:biggrin:

Yes , sinkie are not well-like in thailand, THey are only well-like in sinkieland.

Those true singaporeans who is able to survive in other lands are not sinkie.

OH you mean i got to explain in such details , then a sinkie can understand? It is understandable that a sinkie has self -delusion of being superior. THey are too distracted of being superior than to understand anything at all.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe u not well-like not becos of your country of origin.. maybe its the personality..:biggrin:

just my advice huh.. not happy can ignore huh..:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
maybe u not well-like not becos of your country of origin.. maybe its the personality..:biggrin:

just my advice huh.. not happy can ignore huh..:biggrin:

Why wann put words to my mouth. When did i say i am not well-like.

JUst admit that you are too balless and not capable to even go near JB, dun talk about other country lah.

A person who likes to complain of his own country, then why still stuck there. I guess something to do with a person being capable or not.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
now then i know it takes balls to go JB??:confused:

since u hate spore so much, what r u doing in a spore forum?? go thai forum lah..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now then i know it takes balls to go JB??:confused:

since u hate spore so much, what r u doing in a spore forum?? go thai forum lah..

I did go to thai forum. but i come here to bash sinkies like you.

Why?
you dunno why i am here. Sinkies like you go to bangkok to act rich and speak loudly as though they are damn smart and show arrogance.

Sinkie behavior are disgusted. Even taiwaner, hongkonger dun behave like that.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe that there are many citizens in that 66.6% who wanted to vote for the opposition but could NOT because of automatic WALKOVER.

ksterk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did go to thai forum. but i come here to bash sinkies like you.

Why?
you dunno why i am here. Sinkies like you go to bangkok to act rich and speak loudly as though they are damn smart and show arrogance.

Sinkie behavior are disgusted. Even taiwaner, hongkonger dun behave like that.

trust me, not everyone is like that.lolx
if you like 2 brand ppl this way, than pls enjoy ur stay in UK n you will know what is call "play color" lolx

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
u dun seem very popular here leh..

hope in real life u have frens.. real frens huh, not those pay $$ overnite type..:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u dun seem very popular here leh..

hope in real life u have frens.. real frens huh, not those pay $$ overnite type..:biggrin:

Not popular is to you. and keep it that way. If you dun like what i type, then ignore it. you dun have to reply.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
One more...... that the pap govt has to "upgrade" assault of any MP to 20 years jail...... what a "people moving" legislation......

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is a relatively good place to stay provided that you have sufficient $$$. Place is safe, orderly, cosmopolitan etc etc. If no $$$, don't bother ....

So what is the definition of "sufficient $$$" ..... if one is rich, the US or EU offers a much better quality of life... and maybe cheaper too....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only sinkies can survive in sinkieland.

Ps: nobody likes a sinkie in other countries and only in small sinkieland can these loser able to survive.

i survived in japan for very very long time already leh ..im a singaporean :biggrin: ...moral of the story , when the going get tough the tough get going :wink: .many singaporean basically too scare to try new things . maybe they are too comfortable in singapore ? :confused: