• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

YOG girls'final table tennis ..why was coach red-carded ??

chinchow

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i am not wrong, he talk too much..ie the coach is not suppose to shout instructions to her when she is already inside the playing area..

Echo_O

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this was explained before by one of the coaches.
When a coach is in the competition area, he is not allowed to give instructions to/communicate with the table tennis player during the match.
Once he is red carded and sent to the stands he can shout whatever he wants to the player

bergkamp

Alfrescian
Loyal
shouldn't the coach know the do and dont, find it amusing that can be sent off during such a critical time...haiz...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He got red carded because he never stand with the China Team, afterall, he's a PRC, so referee gave him red card? :confused::confused:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.... he looks like from PRC ....:(

Got one blur orange twat couldn't find where Holland is but still support Holland like hell. That's why Holland is called Nether(world). You give him map and compass and taxi with driver, the most he reach is Hollandse Club and start exclaiming, Eureka! Merdeka!

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe the referee simply couldnt stand the sight of ahtiong, and his shouting of instructions in thick ahtiong accent was highly irritable. the ahtiong stretched the ref's threshold, so ref sent the ahtiong outta sight & outta mind.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe the referee simply couldnt stand the sight of ahtiong, and his shouting of instructions in thick ahtiong accent was highly irritable. the ahtiong stretched the ref's threshold, so ref sent the ahtiong outta sight & outta mind.

I also need a red card in real life too. Then I can send off all the irritating ah neh/pinoy/ah tiong from this country.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also need a red card in real life too. Then I can send off all the irritating ah neh/pinoy/ah tiong from this country.

Banglas quite alright for construction works. Pinoys quite alright as maids. The irony is that foreign non-talents are alright, filling up jobs that Singaporeans don't want and can't survive with anyway. Many Singaporeans keep saying real talents only please. It's the real talents that are taking away the jobs and places in schools that middle Singaporeans want and need. With that in sight, fake talents spot the openings that if they can act talented with some fake papers, taking away even more jobs that middle Singaporeans want and need. The Government's argument is of course, foreign talents help create more jobs. Is it true? It ups the GDP that's surely true. Commonsense economics. More people, more economic activities generate higher GDP figures and more jobs. But does it create more jobs for locals, you go figure.