• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

yahoo video: what is CNY? Fellow Singaporeans this is CNY!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
uncleyap:

I was speaking hokkien: Phua-Pak PAP go Si-Bai-Bor-Phua-Pak la = 破肚 PAP 去SGH破肚

(sorry la my chinese is very bad I think you know what I mean by the above, its just CNY wishes for 死不了的老李 and gang) ki-phua-pak ah.
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

No wonder completely cannot understand!

I tot you wrote Thai because you said you had fun at Thailand.:o:p

Old Dog Thief already had more than 2 heart by-pass liao. 破心! even worst than 破肚!

:biggrin:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
UncleYap, ask you law question. The cannot play music and make sound for religious thing? Does that mean also that church cannot ring bell for new year, christmas etc?

I am not able to interpret their so called law, when fighting cases in court we discovered that their legislation (making law) was indeed broken and then they amended it. (Parliament Lane / Old Parliament Lane & Left Bank of Singapore River / West Bank of Singapore River) and yet with broken laws they can still convict us. So there is actually no law but Thug Controls, that's what they really are.

They had dual standard - multiple standard, dual interpretation, and SUKA-SUKA laws.:mad:

Rules that applied differently and selectively - all SUKA-SUKA indeed.

It depend on who you are essentially, if you were PAP minister you are above law, you were Ang Moh you get concession, if you were opposition you get oppressed.

:mad:

They try to oppress and control as much as they can. When they can not hold the pressure they back down. It is all CRAP, not respectable at all.

The more you tried to comply with their so called laws the more they screw you up side down. You have nail them by proving them for what they really are, and make them lost respect of themselves, catch their self-conflicts, and rubbish, confront them in court, had it in public record and exposed to whole world. Otherwise they don't know shame.
:mad:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

No wonder completely cannot understand!

I tot you wrote Thai because you said you had fun at Thailand.:o:p

Old Dog Thief already had more than 2 heart by-pass liao. 破心! even worst than 破肚!

破全李家 this CNY only this familee will shout 破啊!破啊!李家全家破啊!And then we will shout 发啊!

prince123456

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZEiCrcmTp8c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

so good

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
破全李家 this CNY only this familee will shout 破啊!破啊!李家全家破啊!And then we will shout 发啊!

今年最重要是李家王朝的大选大败破!计票的时候老狗贼的心律就不能正常啦!:biggrin:

那么呢。。。心脏起搏器会不会跟着破我就不知道,看天意咯!:wink::rolleyes::biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY want to prevent parent heartache from seeing their children get hurt.

LKY want to prevent young children from permanently harming themselves.

He is right and you are wrong.

fireworks are dangerous.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY want to prevent parent heartache from seeing their children get hurt.

LKY want to prevent young children from permanently harming themselves.

He is right and you are wrong.

fireworks are dangerous.

I am sure you are kidding.

Protect children hor? Don't let them get out of the house, unsafe outside!:biggrin:

Bomb%20Suit.jpg

Better still wear this bomb squad suit to play firecrackers!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Kiasu + Kiasi !

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've lived through neighbourhood firecrackers during CNY (and other major festivals) in Malaysia and Thailand. These are noise pollution nuisance, air pollution toxic emission and fire safety hazards. These should be banned and remain banned from public, especially kids. These should be restricted to controlled and regulation occasion, as token for tradition or atmosphere or whatever. This is something PAP got it right.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've lived through neighbourhood firecrackers during CNY (and other major festivals) in Malaysia and Thailand. These are noise pollution nuisance, air pollution toxic emission and fire safety hazards. These should be banned and remain banned from public, especially kids. These should be restricted to controlled and regulation occasion, as token for tradition or atmosphere or whatever. This is something PAP got it right.

过年不放炮就好像娶老婆不洞房你懂吗?

Vehicles also produce noise polution nuisance and toxic emission you know?

Sex is also noisy and unsafe for children but you fucking need it to produce children you know?

Ban sex because it is noisy?
:eek::biggrin:

娶老婆不打炮吗?

You want to limit noise and increase safety, then do it within a safety zone, just like smoking also polluted the air, so? Draw the yellow line and let the smokers smoke inside. Yes some of will have cancer later but that is life!

打炮不安全怎办?用安全套!

BAN EVERYTHING damn safe meh? There is a meaning to live and die lah, no one live forever regardless how silly-safe you think you had protected yourself, so don't over-do it!
:wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You want to limit noise and increase safety, then do it within a safety zone, just like smoking also polluted the air, so? Draw the yellow line and let the smokers smoke inside. Yes some of will have cancer later but that is life!

That's exactly what I said, in controlled and regulated environment.

BAN EVERYTHING damn safe meh? There is a meaning to live and die lah, no one live forever regardless how silly-safe you think you had protected yourself, so don't over-do it!

That's not what I said. Uncle, now you 大炮仙 lah! :biggrin:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
sg also used to have firecrackers until many homes kana caught fire then ordered to STOP! :biggrin:

hahaha...in the past, many houses were made of woods with atap roofs.....hence they can catch fire more easily.
Nowadays.....most if not all house are made of bricks and mortar, Papee should review the ban on firing crackers.

Actually before the total ban, some public areas were designated for firing crackers......but some idiots walloped some poodles during 1 year and gave Papee a convenient excuse to ban totally.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...in the past, many houses were made of woods with atap roofs.....hence they can caught fire more easily.
Nowadays.....most if not all house are made of bricks and mortar, Papee should review the ban on firing crackers.

Actually before the total ban, some public areas were designated for firing crackers......but some idiots walloped some poodles during 1 year and gave Papee a convenient excuse to ban totally.

So did you smuggle and fire some crackers and pray... 姑姑归来呀!:biggrin:

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The fire broke out at 0:13 am at Tower B, an apartment building of the Dynasty Wanxin building complex, and the flames quickly spread to the adjacent Tower A, which is largely a five-star hotel.

All the 50-odd people in the hotel were evacuated. No casualties are found.

The fire was effectively controlled, Shenyang Municipal Public Security Bureau officials told Xinhua at 4:35 am.

Police said the fire was triggered by fireworks, which accidentally sparked off the external wall of the buildings. Further investigation into the cause and losses of the fire is still underway.

Fire engines, whose water guns could jet water only 50 meters high, were helpless at the fire which flamed on the top of Tower A, 219 meters high.

Power supply in the hotel was not cut off, which was said to keep the automatic spray facilities in operation in the building.

Top leaders of the province and the city, including Chen Haibo, mayor of Shenyang, arrived at the site soon afterwards to direct efforts to quell the fire.

The Dynasty Wanxin building complex, located in the bustling Qingnian Street of Heping District, comprises of three towers. The fire engulfed Tower A and B, with Tower C intact."

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ONce opposition is in power to rule, I am sure this coming CNY will be very lively. Opposition will designate a place for fire crackers and lion dance, similar to reservoir designated area for fishing. Anyway, don't expect PAP to come out anything sensible. All they are capable of is banned, fined, permit, license, charged.....and than prison.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's exactly what I said, in controlled and regulated environment.

That's not what I said. Uncle, now you 大炮仙 lah! :biggrin:
Ok deal!

When LEEgime is over, we propose new govt's CNY firecracker regulation to be one of a FIRECRACKER ZONE LICENSE to allow licensees to setup zones safe enough and nuisance-free enough to sell and consume firecrackers within. Any one punk to play outside the zone spent CNY in jail.:wink: (like me! I am going on 14.Feb confirmed):biggrin:

Deal?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
ONce opposition is in power to rule, I am sure this coming CNY will be very lively. Opposition will designate a place for fire crackers and lion dance, similar to reservoir designated area for fishing. Anyway, don't expect PAP to come out anything sensible. All they are capable of is banned, fined, permit, license, charged.....and than prison.

So the msg must go out to public: want firecrackers? Vote against LEEgime!