• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Video: Not Raining, and yet CNY market is poor, only 2 days to CNY

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must understand SDP style. Got crowd, go somewhere else look for spot with no crowd then take video. E.g. if Lim Chee Guan got 1,000 people waiting, and Mei Zhen Xiang got 800 people waiting, he will take a picture of the poor vendor trying to see his bootleg Mei Zhen Xiang with only 2-3 customers.

Don't be fooled by the SDP. I'ts run by a postage thief. And this is the special "SDP Protocol' taking the videos you know.

PAP style is take video any time of the day . Go back and do edit .
Get the busiest time of the day . Let it hit 3 media format .
Some they get overseas version and screening it repeatedly .
Overseas people are having it good .

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP style is take video any time of the day . Go back and do edit .
Get the busiest time of the day . Let it hit 3 media format .
Some they get overseas version and screening it repeatedly .
Overseas people are having it good .

SDP style - get caught on national TV doing something he will still deny. But then, courier charges also want to cheat.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last Friday, Sat, Sun, Mon, I was at Tampines Giant, IKEA, Courts, I don't know which section and timing you are there to say that there is no crowd. Or you living in the ghost world where you can't see so much human traffic?:o

I was busy sprucing my house and buying groceries getting ready for the CNY, and there is a lot of crowd.

Friday was at GIANT
Sat was at IKEA and Courts, sell until no stock
Sun was at IKEA, got to buy limited stock which they carried over from warehouse.
Mon was at IKEA, GIANT, to get more.

No crowd? So crowded still say no crowd.

You ask the video clip, it was captured by camera, the size of shoppers are much less than normal weekends, I can take a normal weekend video clip after CNY to compare. :wink: The GIANT shuttle bus stop was really GHOSTLY YEAH when I was there taking the video. :wink:

The shuttle buses are looping the same locations, GIANT IKEA & COURTS, so the level of passenger density are THE SAME. I saw all the bus stops, they had similar sizes of Q.

I can not speak for the other days and hours when I was not there. but I can be very sure of those hours on the day I was there. The video tells a million words.:biggrin:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
早报 I saw also wrote a report about heartland markets and pasar malam reported low popularity and poor business, and some hawkers just gave up and pack up and left for their own CNY.

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here it is! The CNY crowd from Singapore went to Cairo! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

huge-cairo-protest.jpg

HUAT AH!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncleyap where is your latest website article updates on heartland shops ?

Yr question confusing me :confused::rolleyes:

My blog you mean? Or on sammyboy? I posted in the Political Issue folder:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=86177

I saw other forumers also posted some other new threads days ago. Must search.

This current thread that you are reading is my latest video already.

BLog is :

http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2011/01/china-town-cny-market-doing-poorly-in.html

This one on a slightly different angle, not market but the poor families and LEEgime Squandering:

http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2011/02/documentary-recorded-in-marine-parade.html

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie men are saving cash for bonks with mei mei, and sinkie women are stashing cash for louis vuitton bags. see many branded bags that women carry in sg, but they will think twice about spending pennies on useless doodads and trashy stuff from china. look at the goods on sale. shitty, tacky and throwaways.