• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP Rally: The Crowds Love Mao's Accent

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
can someone please tell him to speak some min nan language and hakka ??

Last edited:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be rude hor. We talk nicely here. This is what I heard from a few who attended the rally.

Cheem as in the contents of the speech, not the accent. It's a rally, not a boardroom meeting.

And who did you hear this from? This is what happens when you send low level PAP dogs to go spy on WP. You are so full of shit that I am surprised you haven't choked yet.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
The youtube will be up shortly and the world can decide how cheem it is. Why must rallies be so dumbed down, like Teo Ser Luck's? I heard better 7th month auction speeches.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The youtube will be up shortly and the world can decide how cheem it is. Why must rallies be so dumbed down, like Teo Ser Luck's? I heard better 7th month auction speeches.

Yes. Post it here and be the judge of the cheem-ness. The crowd listened and reacted to his speech through cheering. Either Max is a moron or a dog. Or both.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheem is better that Tin Tin speech. More like a primary school speech. I welcome more dialects in the rally anytime. Its time Singaporean learn. listen and appreciate our cultural heritage.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Getting all pumped up in an online forum got use ah?

If cannot connect with the swaying voters, got to wait another five years loh... that's all.

Yes. Post it here and be the judge of the cheem-ness. The crowd listened and reacted to his speech through cheering. Either Max is a moron or a dog. Or both.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
chim your head, its so straight forward and direct today. i was there from the first to last speaker today

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
This man has substance lah. He is not going to lower down his standard so that people will find his speech less chim. For those who want it simple, can try to attend PAP rally.

Very simple messages
1) look at our track records;
2) opposition got no talent;
3) opposition got unknown motives;
4) without PAP, Singapore will have no future.

Easier to grasp I suppose.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was at WP's first rally, and then I was at the May 2 Rally at Kallang. The difference between CSM's speeches during the first rally and today's rally was quite great. He has clearly grown as a politician, and senses the crowd a lot better. This resulted in greatly improved pacing and diction. I noticed this growth in Sylvia five years ago, too.

Which really brings me to the point of my post - these opposition candidates can grow as politicians in the course of 10 days of hustings, and cost us no money. To teach the likes of Salah and Kiqiu, we spend at least $15k a month, or probably much, much more.

Who is cheaper, faster, better?