• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Attention Seeker Kim Lim copies Hollywood, Claims she was fucked by Relative as a Child, then sent off to UK (where's her Brit accent???)

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

I suggest she flashes her cheebye which should be size of a tunnel for Samsters to see to drive more clicks.

Kim Lim physically abused by family member as a child, 'shipped' off to UK alone at 13​

The tl;dr of her 33-minute interview with Xiaxue.
Fasiha Nazren |
clock.png
November 09, 2023, 09:59 PM
Untitled-design-2023-11-09T203350.904.jpg

Singaporean influencer Xiaxue released part one of her tell-all interview series with billionaire heiress Kim Lim.

There will be a total of three parts to it.

To keep you up to speed, Lim is the daughter of Singaporean businessman Peter Lim and is the boss of her own beauty empire, with brands like illumia Therapeutics and Papilla Haircare.

Kim Lim, from Xiaxue's point of view​

Xiaxue started the 33-minute video by telling the viewers her impression of Lim as one of her good friends.

Here are some choice words she used to describe the 32-year-old entrepreneur:

• "Super not" poise
  • Very straightforward and honest
  • Chor lor (unpolished)
  • Very loyal and supportive

Lim then went on to answer questions about her personal life that many may not know about.

Here are some highlights from the interview (you're welcome):

Didn't know she was rich when she was younger​

Yup, Lim grew up not knowing she was rich.

In fact, she only found out about her family's wealth "on the news" about her parents' divorce.

Her parents, Peter Lim and Teo Geok Fong, went through a long-drawn divorce that was covered widely by the media.

The divorce settlement was finalised in 2002.

The Singapore Chinese Girls' School alumni briefly recalled living a "normal" life, in comparison with her schoolmates.

"My dad always believed that all kids just grow up normally, must go to school, have proper education [and] mingle around with everybody," she said.

Parents' divorce was "traumatic" for her​

When asked about the start of her parents' divorce, Lim couldn't remember much except for some shouting and screaming.

Her parents divorced when she was around four or five years old.

She said it was "quite traumatic" as she had to live with her mother five days a week and then spent the weekend at her father's.

"It's quite sad. I remember during recess he couldn't see me so he would buy McDonald's to my school and then we'll eat in the car [secretly]."

Her father doesn't "spoil" her, really​

Lim said she's "super close" to her father and he is very encouraging to her.

She stresses, however, that he provides tough love and behaves like a "typical Chinese parent".

"He maintains his ground till today [saying I] 'cannot anyhow spend money, you want to spend then you earn yourself'," she said.

The most expensive gift she's received from her father is a Patek Philippe watch.

Lavish gifts like these, however, are only for "big occasions... once in a while".

And if you've seen Lim posing in a private jet, she'd like you to know that it's not her father's. She chartered it herself with her own money.

As she puts it: "My dad die also won't let me use his plane ah!"

Sent to boarding school in London​

At 13, she was sent to a boarding school in London, UK.

She feels she was sent to a boarding school overseas because her parents' divorce made her a "naughty" and "rebellious" individual.

Lim shared that in boarding school, students could only go out of campus about two weekends per month.

"[That's] provided the parents are there. Obviously, my parents were in Singapore so sometimes I stayed in school during the weekends and just study lor," she said.

While she didn't hate the experience, she did miss home a lot. Looking back, she also thinks her father made a good decision as it forced her to "grow up quickly".

And if you're wondering if she has ever had a British accent, Lim exclaimed: "I am true to my roots! I am Singaporean, I will be Singaporean and I will have my Singaporean accent. It's ok."

Physically abused at a young age​

Further into the interview, Xiaxue revealed that Lim had "quite a traumatic childhood" where she was physically abused.

She didn't specify who abused her but mentioned that it was a family member that she is no longer close to.

She received beatings frequently from this family member when she was "six or seven years old".

"The other party was drunk a lot and come back home cry[ing] and take it out on me, basically," she revealed, looking visibly emotional.

Xiaxue elaborated that some of the cigarette burn scars that Lim received from her abuser are still apparent on her hands.

Lim said:

"She (Xiaxue) was telling me I shouldn't be shy to share [...] I mean, maybe it's good thing to teach others who are going through this also.
Things do happen to me. People might think that I really live a good life but I think as a kid, I did have it harder than a lot of people."

Her father eventually found out about the abuse and Lim believes it is one of the factors that made him send her to the UK.

"What he could do best for me was to ship me away... so that's one of the reasons why I moved overseas, to stop this whole thing from [affecting her too much]," she explained.

Part two coming soon​

The end of the video gives a dramatic preview of part two of the interview, including conversations about her past marriages.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know whether it good to have this daughter as a daughter. I be damn sad if I'm the father.

Good thing Lim has gotten a good wife In cherie Lim.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
being rich is not healthy leh.
kanna molested by family member, divorce lah, family issues lah, move to foreign land away from family lah. btw, is she vaccinated?

My life is much healthier than her. Women-free life so no drama and issue, eating healthy organic food daily, exercise, enjoy working life and earning decent for a single guy that can easily overcome any PAP inflation economy, can travel and rest anytime i want.
and to be contemporary and concurrently be with the times.....Unvaxxed too

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
being rich is not healthy leh.
kanna molested by family member, divorce lah, family issues lah, move to foreign land away from family lah. btw, is she vaccinated?
My life is much healthier than her. Women-free life so no drama and issue, eating healthy organic food daily, exercise, enjoy working life and earning decent for a single guy that can easily overcome any PAP inflation economy, can travel and rest anytime i want. and to be contemporary and concurrently be with the times.....Unvaxxed too
I rather be feeling miserable while inside my GCB than a 1-room HDB rental flat. LOL!

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Billionaire father and billionaire heiress.
But chor lor (unpolished).
And washed dirty laundry in public.
And multiple marriages.
Has many followers on Instagram, of which half are friends and the other half are jealous followers or fair-weather friends waiting for her to fall.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I rather be feeling miserable while inside my GCB than a 1-room HDB rental flat. LOL!

Nothing wrong with having wealth.
If u centered ur life based on money as a be it all that is. And u use it to ur advantage as ur right no matter what since u got the wealth for all that is. Then ur problem comes.

What is the point of being rich if u have a trauma inducing life.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong with having wealth.
If u centered ur life based on money as a be it all that is. And u use it to ur advantage as ur right no matter what since u got the wealth for all that is. Then ur problem comes.
What is the point of being rich if u have a trauma inducing life.
I agree 100% with you. Even the Bible says that the love of money is at the root of all evil. Money is neither good or bad in itself.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Billionaire father and billionaire heiress.
But chor lor (unpolished).
And washed dirty laundry in public.
And multiple marriages.
Has many followers on Instagram, of which half are friends and the other half are jealous followers or fair-weather friends waiting for her to fall.
It's a sad fact of life that when you are poor, others will look down on you, but when you are rich, others will hate you.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey guess the race!!

Chinks cover up their shame, otherwise they'll be official #1 for incest.

In fact you should test you lineage DNA to be sure your parents are your parents, without them knowing.
Happy surprises!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never get the chance. To deliver food to her. I guess she use her driver to get the food. Lucky driver!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey guess the race!!

Chinks cover up their shame, otherwise they'll be official #1 for incest.

In fact you should test you lineage DNA to be sure your parents are your parents, without them knowing.
Happy surprises!
For chinese, incest is apprenticeships. Private tutoring. Thats why their girls are the best and in demand world wide.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was she fucked as badly as how his father had fucked Valencia football club after acquiring it? :rolleyes:

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
You live y pi ur own life why care what others think about you? Why allow External validation to control you.
Precisely! I was making an observation about how others react to the poor and the rich. However, whether we are in want or have been blessed with riches, we shouldn't care about what others think of us.