• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP mocks other party: GMS may be right after all

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not into partisan politics. WP as a political party doesn't appeal to me just like PAP, NSP, SPP, etc, don't appeal to me. Not at all. But it's interesting to observe and analyse how people behave in terms of the party they support, or hate.

You're new here and perhaps used a wrong nick :smile: If you've used deepred, or deeporange (the fat insect will love you), or deepyellow, perhaps it would be different :smile: Just don't get deepwhite0911 or deepshit0911 :smile:

Last edited:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're new here and perhaps used a wrong nick :smile: If you've used deepred, or deeporange (the fat insect will love you), or deepyellow, perhaps it would be different :smile: Just don't get deepwhite0911 or deepshit0911 :smile:

Arr, true. I'm certainly not deep blue as in WP blue. I couldn't care less about WP. Ok, I think of a nice name to change.

Thanks, Perspective! :smile:

Z

Zombie

Haha... only credible definitely implies most credible but most credible doesn't mean only credible. Go and take your logic classes.
Goh Meng Seng

Only = 唯一/惟一
Most = 最

Mixing the meaning of 唯一/惟一 with 最 , is like a messy orgy.... 傻傻得分不清楚 :biggrin:

Z

Zombie

You mean to say that he is saying, WP is the most credible opposition party but PAP is the most credible party?
There are only opposition parties or PAP. If WP is already the most credible opposition party and it is not the most credible party, that means, he implies PAP must be the most credible party?
You don't even know what you are talking about!
Goh Meng Seng

You even fail primary school math.

All Parties = Set
Opposition Parties = Subset A
PAP = Subset B
Mole (are you one?) = Intersection of Subset A and Subset B... out of question because they have no credibility
Saying "most credible one within Subset A" has nothing to do with (does not say/imply anything about) Subset B.

Eg
Human Being = Set
Man = Subset A
Woman = Subset B
Transexual = Intersection of Subset A and Subset B
Saying "you are the man with the shortest dick ie in Subset A", does not implied anything about your wife in Subset B.

Try saying you have the shortest dick when comparing with your wife........傻傻得分不清楚 :biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah your explanation is very cheem...but I understand..good on you. I keep asking GMS why to him when I say 'WP is the most credible Opposition party' also must mean 'PAP is the most Credible party'. GMS is mr Shit Stirrer

You even fail primary school math.

All Parties = Set
Opposition Parties = Subset A
PAP = Subset B
Mole (are you one?) = Intersection of Subset A and Subset B... out of question because they have no credibility
Saying "most credible one within Subset A" has nothing to do with (does not say/imply anything about) Subset B.

Eg
Human Being = Set
Man = Subset A
Woman = Subset B
Transexual = Intersection of Subset A and Subset B
Saying "you are the man with the shortest dick ie in Subset A", does not implied anything about your wife in Subset B.

Try saying you have the shortest dick when comparing with your wife........傻傻得分不清楚 :biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am strictly against the PAP and its rent seeking behaviour which is destroying Singaporeans from within. I support WP and also the Opposition. I support them because its a statement against the PAP. I am impressed with what LTK and CST has done in opposition when the odds and resources are stacked against them. They still manage to do a good job running their town councils.

They have brought up many valid points as opposition but limited by the whims and fancies of the PAP. Some say WP is not good enough as they are not anti PAP enough. Some say WP is PAP moles. The late JBJ was against them for not being anti PAP enough.

However lets look back for the past 20 years...what happen to JBJ? He so anti PAP and cow peh cow bu about anything PAP did that in the end he got destroyed by LKY.

The opposition needs to fight for Singaporeans and play out PAP at its own game. LTK and CST is doing that.. but the odds are still against them

No point ending up like CHee Soon Juan...he set back the opposition by at least 10 years...CSJ when he went on hunger strike and shout at wooden,,pissed many people off..and they in turn vote PAP.

I hope WP really ups its game and win more GRCs if not we will forever be under PAP domination and more FTs, More MRT breakdowns. etc etc

I'm not into partisan politics. WP as a political party doesn't appeal to me just like PAP, NSP, SPP, etc, don't appeal to me. Not at all. But it's interesting to observe and analyse how people behave in terms of the party they support, or hate.

I'm not interested in WP and I don't care if its cock-up. But if you want to have a discourse on issues on WP, then I'm interested. I'm equally interested if you want to have a discourse on issues concerning PAP, NSP, SPP, etc.

When you've GMS masquerading half-baked views as analysis, he deserves a response. If he twists and turns on his positions, he deserves a response. If he changes positions and unable/unwilling to provide adequate explanation, he deserves a response. And you think this is done for WP? No mate.

For human decency.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am strictly against the PAP and its rent seeking behaviour which is destroying Singaporeans from within. I support WP and also the Opposition. I support them because its a statement against the PAP. I am impressed with what LTK and CST has done in opposition when the odds and resources are stacked against them. They still manage to do a good job running their town councils.

They have brought up many valid points as opposition but limited by the whims and fancies of the PAP. Some say WP is not good enough as they are not anti PAP enough. Some say WP is PAP moles. The late JBJ was against them for not being anti PAP enough.

However lets look back for the past 20 years...what happen to JBJ? He so anti PAP and cow peh cow bu about anything PAP did that in the end he got destroyed by LKY.

The opposition needs to fight for Singaporeans and play out PAP at its own game. LTK and CST is doing that.. but the odds are still against them

No point ending up like CHee Soon Juan...he set back the opposition by at least 10 years...CSJ when he went on hunger strike and shout at wooden,,pissed many people off..and they in turn vote PAP.

I hope WP really ups its game and win more GRCs if not we will forever be under PAP domination and more FTs, More MRT breakdowns. etc etc

I think it's a lot harder to take sides, whether you support PAP or WP or any other party. It's actually easier for me to be non-partisan. So I salute all here who take a stand.

But when you've someone who is clearly not neutral, but claims to be so, then that is really unbecoming. No one better epitomises that than GMS. So even though skponggol is annoying with his long-winded stories and all-out attacks against WP, at least he is upfront about it. He doesn't hide here hide there, twist here twist there. Unlike GMS. Of course, Kinana is very similar to GMS, perhaps a milder version but no less irritating. He claims to be pro-Singapore but just look at him stoking fire on the racism issue.

Support any party by all means. But be reasonable, objective and rational. Most importantly, be honest.