• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP mocks other party: GMS may be right after all

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't guess, I see a spade as a spade. What he means is all written in that simple post, no more no less. You want proof, I have given you.

Next time don't anyhow tell people you know logic when you don't even understand simple deductions.

Goh Meng Seng

Sadly, you're so lost in all these twisted words and phrases, you've clearly forgotten what the discussions are about.

Let me say it one more time. Its about you trying to discredit the WP's performance in parliament, and you picked on Hypocrite's choice of words (especially the word "credible") to lend credence to your shallow assertions. Don't believe just go back to page 3 of this thread.

You very cheong hei. Cannot tahan must go take a leak. God bless you! :wink:

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS, cctually by you saying this shows you dont mean what you say. Now you say you see spade as a spade etc,,, but I said WP is the most credible opposition party and you should lay off PAP, I never say anything about PAP being credible. Now you say bcos I say WP is the most credible party, it also means I say PAP is most credible party. What sort of warp logic is that?

U started to nick pick when I praised WP and you are just jealous of WP winning ALjunied. And how come you never win Tampines??? Many forumners here from Tampines say you did nothing and let Mah win easily,,,

NSP vote share from Marine Parade was due to Nicole's Performance, not from you hor,... U disappeared during the election.

U are jealous because WP did well and there has been minimal praise for the other Oppo parties. That is why you are jealous and its now becoming an obsession for you that WP is seen in a better light than you.

I don't guess, I see a spade as a spade. What he means is all written in that simple post, no more no less. You want proof, I have given you.

Next time don't anyhow tell people you know logic when you don't even understand simple deductions.

Goh Meng Seng

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First and foremost, I think GMS has a warped sense of reality. This could be a mental illness where his perception of the world is so distorted and different from most people, sanes ones.

Secondly, this is one person who carries one huge chip on his shoulder. This is usually indicative of a not-so-pleasant childhood, meaning he's probably bullied when he was young and thus grew up with little confidence and very insecure. That's why he needs to be right everytime. He probably still feels bullied now and thus the misplaced sense of justice (recalled how he talks about hating "monopoly" of any kind?).

Lastly, his small-mindedness is probably just part of his genetic DNA, personality. He comes across as very vindictive, calculative, nitpicking. A typical "micro" fella who likes to 钻牛角尖 and will NEVER reach the higher echelon of society.

He's really annoying. But at times, I feel a lot of sympathy for him. He needs help. But he will never acknowledge that.

Please worry for the many others in society who needs help - the poor, elderly, sick etc. The last chap in S'pore you need to worry about is GMS.

He has all the time in the world to engage us regardless of how his biz is doing. Financially, though he claimed to have sold his HDB, he doesn't appear to worry about his $$$ maatters. Machiam ada 'under table salary' that less than 5 persons are aware of. Am sure even his spouse is kept in the dark.

GMS seems to have some 'ammo' from god-knows-where to counter almost all anti-GMS chaps here. His skin is thicker than that of an elephant. Either he is 'section 32' or a paid asset. Section 32 seems unlikely, IMO.

Bros in this forum, trust me. Just treat GMS as a clown, a joker. Don't take him seriously. Use him as a toy to pass time in this forum. That's how I treat him here. He serves that purpose.

I read one of his posts and as I was expecting, he is now accusing me being an ISD agent. That would be the same advice I would dish to him if I was handling him.

I met Charlie99 when he was in town recently. Being an intelligent chap, Charlie99 will tell you it's 100% impossible. Over to you, boss Charlie99.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sadly, you're so lost in all these twisted words and phrases, you've clearly forgotten what the discussions are about.

Let me say it one more time. Its about you trying to discredit the WP's performance in parliament, and you picked on Hypocrite's choice of words (especially the word "credible") to lend credence to your shallow assertions. Don't believe just go back to page 3 of this thread.

You very cheong hei. Cannot tahan must go take a leak. God bless you! :wink:

GMAIL did nothing to discredit WP performance in parliament. It's the WP MPs who discredited themselves openly for all to see. Goh just call a spade a spade, that's all. Why you so angry???

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMAIL did nothing to discredit WP performance in parliament. It's the WP MPs who discredited themselves openly for all to see. Goh just call a spade a spade, that's all. Why you so angry???

Not angry leh. Just finished dinner.

You're entitled to your opinion just like GMS is entitled to his. His actions, are for all to see. You don't have to agree with me.

Time to lim kopi :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Hypocrite,

When you say WP is the most credible opposition party, it would mean either you think WP is the most credible party or PAP is the most credible.

Well the distraction comes from Deep who cannot put it well. Never mind about that.

I have put it quite plainly initially, most credible party will not end up with irresponsible MP like YSL or copycat MPs who had been caught red handed but offer no apologies or any show of repent.

I am not the only one who think this way and simply stating the thoughts of many people out there. The ministerial pay debate is a disaster for WP; they couldn't even get their facts right before entering into the debate. One would thought that the ministerial pay debate is the most basic and fundamental issue for so many years that WP would have scored well in this debate. Alas, high expectation is met with downright disappointment.

These are not fabricated but simple facts. Credibility is relative, relative to performance made by individual players. And credibility changes over time, relative to the change in performance.

It is up to people at large to judge my performance and judgement, as well as WP's. Time is the ultimate testing rod.

There is no jealousy involved. I even called LTK to congratulate him for winning Aljunied but now, just disappointment of WP MPs' performance. Whether you like it or not, WP has only its MPs to blame for creating all these situations for criticisms.

I am vocal, of course, because hopefully, at the end of the day, WP will learn not to take success for granted.

Goh Meng Seng

GMS, cctually by you saying this shows you dont mean what you say. Now you say you see spade as a spade etc,,, but I said WP is the most credible opposition party and you should lay off PAP, I never say anything about PAP being credible. Now you say bcos I say WP is the most credible party, it also means I say PAP is most credible party. What sort of warp logic is that?

U started to nick pick when I praised WP and you are just jealous of WP winning ALjunied. And how come you never win Tampines??? Many forumners here from Tampines say you did nothing and let Mah win easily,,,

NSP vote share from Marine Parade was due to Nicole's Performance, not from you hor,... U disappeared during the election.

U are jealous because WP did well and there has been minimal praise for the other Oppo parties. That is why you are jealous and its now becoming an obsession for you that WP is seen in a better light than you.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please worry for the many others in society who needs help - the poor, elderly, sick etc. The last chap in S'pore you need to worry about is GMS.

He has all the time in the world to engage us regardless of how his biz is doing. Financially, though he claimed to have sold his HDB, he doesn't appear to worry about his $$$ maatters. Machiam ada 'under table salary' that less than 5 persons are aware of. Am sure even his spouse is kept in the dark.

GMS seems to have some 'ammo' from god-knows-where to counter almost all anti-GMS chaps here. His skin is thicker than that of an elephant. Either he is 'section 32' or a paid asset. Section 32 seems unlikely, IMO.

Bros in this forum, trust me. Just treat GMS as a clown, a joker. Don't take him seriously. Use him as a toy to pass time in this forum. That's how I treat him here. He serves that purpose.

I read one of his posts and as I was expecting, he is now accusing me being an ISD agent. That would be the same advice I would dish to him if I was handling him.

I met Charlie99 when he was in town recently. Being an intelligent chap, Charlie99 will tell you it's 100% impossible. Over to you, boss Charlie99.

Thank you GD sir. Agree that he's the last person I should worry about.

In a rather perverse way, I think he provides this forum tons of joy.

(PS I'm new here so there's a lot I need to learn from the lao jiao here. If you see any shortcomings in my postings, feel free to share your thoughts with me. I also quite thick-skin so I can take criticisms. If really too terok, can PM me? Thanks, GD sir.)

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hypocrite,

When you say WP is the most credible opposition party, it would mean either you think WP is the most credible party or PAP is the most credible.

Well the distraction comes from Deep who cannot put it well. Never mind about that.

Goh Meng Seng

Yes, sir. I cannot put it well. Actually, I cannot put it at all, sir.

You're the most credible opposition in Singapore. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Ouch! I don't mean to hurt you but that is basically the truth. You have screwed it up logically. Take it easy and go back to the mountain to re-learn logic again for another 2 years.

Goh Meng Seng

Yes, sir. I cannot put it well. Actually, I cannot put it at all, sir.

You're the most credible opposition in Singapore. :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
(PS I'm new here so there's a lot I need to learn from the lao jiao here. If you see any shortcomings in my postings, feel free to share your thoughts with me. I also quite thick-skin so I can take criticisms. If really too terok, can PM me? Thanks, GD sir.)

No worries bro. The majority of bros in this forum are sane chaps. And with the exception of maybe 3-5 chaps, the rest aren't 'compromised.' Btw, I bo sir. I baru lau ah pek.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ouch! I don't mean to hurt you but that is basically the truth. You have screwed it up logically. Take it easy and go back to the mountain to re-learn logic again for another 2 years.

Goh Meng Seng

No lah, Mr. Goh. You didn't hurt me. I very thick-skin one.

I think it's a waste of time engaging you in any logical discussion. It's like a uni professor trying to talk to a gorilla about Algebra. Of course, I'm not inferring that you're a gorilla, because I'm definitely not a professor.

You obviously take it very badly when people point out your error. The "credible" incident shows that clearly. If you go back to page 3 of the thread and read and re-read and re-read, you may finally come to the realisation what error did you make. I tried to explain it to you too many times until I asthma liao. So I'm not going to do you this favour of helping you see the light.

Besides, you still haven't come clean on your 180 deg change in position (3-corner fight vs WP-PAP straight fight). I've given up hope that you would come clean.

So I shall heed your advice. I'm going to 南丫岛 tomorrow to look for a mountain. You in HK right. Maybe we can go together. :wink:

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You must be kidding man! LOLX!

Talk logic, you have none and worse, backfire upon yourself by putting up something so funny. If you have not highlighted it at all, people won't even have second thought about it!

Goh Meng Seng

No lah, Mr. Goh. You didn't hurt me. I very thick-skin one.

I think it's a waste of time engaging you in any logical discussion. It's like a uni professor trying to talk to a gorilla about Algebra. Of course, I'm not inferring that you're a gorilla, because I'm definitely not a professor.

You obviously take it very badly when people point out your error. The "credible" incident shows that clearly. If you go back to page 3 of the thread and read and re-read and re-read, you may finally come to the realisation what error did you make. I tried to explain it to you too many times until I asthma liao. So I'm not going to do you this favour of helping you see the light.

Besides, you still haven't come clean on your 180 deg change in position (3-corner fight vs WP-PAP straight fight). I've given up hope that you would come clean.

So I shall heed your advice. I'm going to 南丫岛 tomorrow to look for a mountain. You in HK right. Maybe we can go together. :wink:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS,

I say WP is the most credible opposition party and you should lay off WP. I never say PAP is the most credible party or what not.

You say that WP is not credible due to YSL Saga and WP MPs screw up on ministerial pay debate etc. And that means WP is not credible.

PAP screw up on the transport system, housing etc. That means PAP is not credible, why dont you say something about that?

I see the WP MPs doing a good job with their constituents. Hougang under LTK was one of the better estates around compared to those PAP ones which increase price but offer shit service due to PAP rent seeking behaviour.

Why dont you talk about the good things WP MPs did compared to the PAP MPs?

Hypocrite,

I have put it quite plainly initially, most credible party will not end up with irresponsible MP like YSL or copycat MPs who had been caught red handed but offer no apologies or any show of repent.

I am not the only one who think this way and simply stating the thoughts of many people out there. The ministerial pay debate is a disaster for WP; they couldn't even get their facts right before entering into the debate. One would thought that the ministerial pay debate is the most basic and fundamental issue for so many years that WP would have scored well in this debate. Alas, high expectation is met with downright disappointment.

These are not fabricated but simple facts. Credibility is relative, relative to performance made by individual players. And credibility changes over time, relative to the change in performance.

It is up to people at large to judge my performance and judgement, as well as WP's. Time is the ultimate testing rod.

There is no jealousy involved. I even called LTK to congratulate him for winning Aljunied but now, just disappointment of WP MPs' performance. Whether you like it or not, WP has only its MPs to blame for creating all these situations for criticisms.

I am vocal, of course, because hopefully, at the end of the day, WP will learn not to take success for granted.

Goh Meng Seng

Bluecolor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its time GMS needs to take medicine again as he criticise WP's MP(including LTK) performance in Parliament. Don't forget LTK have been MP for 21 years, who is he to judge LTK performance other
than his voters in Hougang and Aljunied. GMS is very thick skin as he is not electable and become a armchair critic with twisted logic and making many enenmy online and offline. Ask him fuck off to HK to take care of his wife and daughter and look for a proper job to feed his family instead of wasting time critcising WP online.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be kidding man! LOLX!

Talk logic, you have none and worse, backfire upon yourself by putting up something so funny. If you have not highlighted it at all, people won't even have second thought about it!

Goh Meng Seng

Yawn! As usual, if cannot convince, you confuse? You always need to win, right? Seize the term "most credible opposition party" and you weasel in and out, trying desperately to paint WP as not credible because of YSL, plagiarism, etc. Why can't you just admit that it gives you great joy to say "WP is not credible". Love the sound of that statement, right? You're a sad man.

Whether WP is a credible opposition party or not, the constituents will decide. In the coming BE and GE 2016, I'm sure we can all see for ourselves. Why don't you and I wait and see?

Your credibility is another matter.

As a partisan politician, you've nothing to show. You won nothing. Of course, you'll disagree and go into this definition of success, etc..... Yawn again.

As a political analyst, your credibility? Sorry, what analyst?

As a man, what's your credibility? You advocate honesty, transparency and integrity, yet you demonstrate none of that when you twist and turn and switch positions without any discernible reasons or logic. As a man, you've zero credibility too.

If I were you, I really go mountain and meditate.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for the heads up,...its pointless arguing with a fool, people will not know the difference...

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the heads up,...its pointless arguing with a fool, people will not know the difference...

Hypocrite, really pai sei. I shouldn't have engaged him on this "credible" issue and dragged you into a meaningless argument.

I'm going to the mountain tomorrow to repent :wink:

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP is such a cock up party. I don't understand why you fellas wanna suck up to their nonsence. Will that help Singapore or you at all?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hypocrite, really pai sei. I shouldn't have engaged him on this "credible" issue and dragged you into a meaningless argument.

I'm going to the mountain tomorrow to repent :wink:

No lah....its ok, GMS is the one clutching at straws, the one tat needs to repents is GMS,,,

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP is such a cock up party. I don't understand why you fellas wanna suck up to their nonsence. Will that help Singapore or you at all?

I'm not into partisan politics. WP as a political party doesn't appeal to me just like PAP, NSP, SPP, etc, don't appeal to me. Not at all. But it's interesting to observe and analyse how people behave in terms of the party they support, or hate.

I'm not interested in WP and I don't care if its cock-up. But if you want to have a discourse on issues on WP, then I'm interested. I'm equally interested if you want to have a discourse on issues concerning PAP, NSP, SPP, etc.

When you've GMS masquerading half-baked views as analysis, he deserves a response. If he twists and turns on his positions, he deserves a response. If he changes positions and unable/unwilling to provide adequate explanation, he deserves a response. And you think this is done for WP? No mate.

For human decency.