• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP mocks other party: GMS may be right after all

jw5

Loyal
Lastly, his small-mindedness is probably just part of his genetic DNA, personality. He comes across as very vindictive, calculative, nitpicking. A typical "micro" fella who likes to 钻牛角尖 and will NEVER reach the higher echelon of society.

The Dog In The Manger in Aesop's Fable.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You are truly living up to your nick Hypocrite! :wink:

You just don't have the guts to admit what you mean on what you wrote. Nothing to worry about that actually. Tongue twisting exercise may be good for you but someday, you will have tongue tied. :smile:

Goh Meng Seng

GMS is really starting to clutch at straws with regards to most credible opposition, or only credible opposition or credible party and whatever...I really surprise he can nick pick until like that,,, I wanted to tell him to lay off WP,,,but I guess I really hit a nerve with GMS..what a pathetic person

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are truly living up to your nick Hypocrite! :wink:

You just don't have the guts to admit what you mean on what you wrote. Nothing to worry about that actually. Tongue twisting exercise may be good for you but someday, you will have tongue tied. :smile:

Goh Meng Seng

I think it was you whose tongue is tied. If you had looked at Hypocrite's post carefully, you would have noticed that he said WP was the only credible opposition party. He didn't say WP was the only credible party. Huge difference.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You mean to say that he is saying, WP is the most credible opposition party but PAP is the most credible party?

There are only opposition parties or PAP. If WP is already the most credible opposition party and it is not the most credible party, that means, he implies PAP must be the most credible party?

You don't even know what you are talking about!

Goh Meng Seng

I think it was you whose tongue is tied. If you had looked at Hypocrite's post carefully, you would have noticed that he said WP was the only credible opposition party. He didn't say WP was the only credible party. Huge difference.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

HI Blue,

GMS cant tell the difference, and the saying is really true, 'Never argue with a fool, no one will know the difference'. And we dont want to be know as fools right?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I think you better go and retake Philosophy 101.

Goh Meng Seng

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey GMS, since u disagree about my comments regarding WP, than which opposition party is credible, most credible and only credible????

You mean to say that he is saying, WP is the most credible opposition party but PAP is the most credible party?

There are only opposition parties or PAP. If WP is already the most credible opposition party and it is not the most credible party, that means, he implies PAP must be the most credible party?

You don't even know what you are talking about!

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
First of all, let's get this clear, are you implying PAP is the most credible party as Deep implied?

Goh Meng Seng

Hey GMS, since u disagree about my comments regarding WP, than which opposition party is credible, most credible and only credible????

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you better go and retake Philosophy 101.

Goh Meng Seng

The issue was never about which is the most credible opposition party or most credible party. It all started with a discussion on performances of WP MPs in parliament. See this:

Hypocrite,

If what we see right now in WP, with irresponsible MP like YSL, copycat MPs and MPs who cannot get their policy debate (MX-9 saga) right is considered as "most credible opposition", then I really worry.

It is not just YSL but the problems with the whole team of MPs in WP. I would hope that people stop talking like that.

Goh Meng Seng

You were the one who tried to discredit the WP team and you picked on Hypocrite's choice of words.

Ordinarily, I wouldn't have nitpicked but just want to give you a taste of your own medicine. You twist and turn until you got tripped on what you said.

Save your breath. You're wasting your time here. Go Causeway Bay jalan jalan lah.

Last edited:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
First of all, let's get this clear, are you implying PAP is the most credible party as Deep implied?

Goh Meng Seng

Please do not put words into my mouth. You're twisting Hypocrite's words and now you want to twist mine? You better go back and re-read what you've been writing.

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Your assertion below has no basis.

If Singaporeans are supporting WP MORE than other opposition parties, why are there instances whereby other opposition parties' votes having higher than WP's wards?

You are claiming in general, WP is far superior than other opposition parties but this is not conclusive because Yishun, MK, Pungol East, Sengkang West etc are getting less percentage votes than some other opposition parties' wards like Marine Parade (NSP), Tampines (NSP), Potong Pasir(SPP), Bishan Toa Payoh (SPP).

Statistically speaking, you can only claim that WP has absolute credibility over SDP and RP but not NSP or SPP.

Goh Meng Seng

Hi GMS,

too me at this stage, WP is the only credible Opposition Party. From its performance, many Singaporeans do support WP more than the other Opposition Parties. In this thread, the main problem is YOU (MR GMS). You keep putting WP down. You have given the forumners here the impression that you are against WP and are a PAP mole as you have not commented on any policies etc implemented by the PAP. You just attack WP for all the 'small' things.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
This is what you implicitly means, dude. There is no twisting here, quite straight forward deduction. You can only blame yourself for not thinking properly before uttering rubbish.

Goh Meng Seng

Please do not put words into my mouth. You're twisting Hypocrite's words and now you want to twist mine? You better go back and re-read what you've been writing.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You say WP is the most credible opposition party, but I presume that you will not take PAP as the most credible party, thus you are saying WP is the most credible party, is it not?

Goh Meng Seng

Lets get this clear,,wat did I say about PAP? I just told u to lay off WP...but u are a PAP supporter by putting down WP

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your assertion below has no basis.

If Singaporeans are supporting WP MORE than other opposition parties, why are there instances whereby other opposition parties' votes having higher than WP's wards?

You are claiming in general, WP is far superior than other opposition parties but this is not conclusive because Yishun, MK, Pungol East, Sengkang West etc are getting less percentage votes than some other opposition parties' wards like Marine Parade (NSP), Tampines (NSP), Potong Pasir(SPP), Bishan Toa Payoh (SPP).

Statistically speaking, you can only claim that WP has absolute credibility over SDP and RP but not NSP or SPP.

Goh Meng Seng

How about this, Mr. Goh?

WP enjoyed more success than any other opposition parties in GE 2011.

How does that sound?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Well, depends on what and how you define success. But I guess, you will only define success very narrowly.

In my view, the success is actually shared among all opposition parties, not WP alone. Without other parties' contributions and participation, I don't think WP could make it this far.

Goh Meng Seng

How about this, Mr. Goh?

WP enjoyed more success than any other opposition parties in GE 2011.

How does that sound?

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what you implicitly means, dude. There is no twisting here, quite straight forward deduction. You can only blame yourself for not thinking properly before uttering rubbish.

Goh Meng Seng

Sorry dude. Unlike you, I wasn't trying to guess what you or Hypocrite were thinking/implying. I merely pointed out that you missed something in your posts when you talked about "credible", the word "opposition". Save your breath.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, depends on what and how you define success. But I guess, you will only define success very narrowly.

In my view, the success is actually shared among all opposition parties, not WP alone. Without other parties' contributions and participation, I don't think WP could make it this far.

Goh Meng Seng

Other than the ruling party PAP, WP enjoyed the best election results than any other opposition parties in GE 2011.

What do you say? You can't disagree right? You know why? Because I'm stating the obvious. For you, you can only state the obvious. Anything else will be twisted to suit your agenda.

Pathetic :smile:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I don't guess, I see a spade as a spade. What he means is all written in that simple post, no more no less. You want proof, I have given you.

Next time don't anyhow tell people you know logic when you don't even understand simple deductions.

Goh Meng Seng

Sorry dude. Unlike you, I wasn't trying to guess what you or Hypocrite were thinking/implying. I merely pointed out that you missed something in your posts when you talked about "credible", the word "opposition". Save your breath.