• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow now whole Singapore executive apartment can sell at least $800k means I have done a good deed indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
tsk tsk tsk you busted liar criminal bully dog anyhow say 言行不一and now anyhow said I 夸大其词when I said exactly what I did and I said I would be very grateful if someone like myself did for me what I did. How much then you will be grateful for people’s help? Yikes! Pui!
Some people is like that ownself think they so clean so pure so filial when they are just take take take gave nothing ungrateful dogs themselves. Dismiss other people helping them as 小恩小惠. Yikes! Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some people is like that ownself think they so clean so pure so filial when they are just take take take gave nothing ungrateful dogs themselves. Dismiss other people helping them as 小恩小惠. Yikes! Pui!
No wonder I superior people always take nothing much but gave a lot indeed. Very grateful people is like that indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
tsk tsk tsk you busted liar criminal bully dog anyhow say 言行不一and now anyhow said I 夸大其词when I said exactly what I did and I said I would be very grateful if someone like myself did for me what I did. How much then you will be grateful for people’s help? Yikes! Pui!
@musclepower 中华文化是说谎胡乱指责别人吗?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder the less Chinese you are, the nicer and more helpful you are indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will be so grateful if I have people giving me 小恩小惠instead of nothing but evil shit from criminal bully dogs!