• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow now whole Singapore executive apartment can sell at least $800k means I have done a good deed indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
自編自導又自演
無中生有最經典
憑空想像別人臉
惡毒詛咒人格顯
Dog is always dog indeed, lose already accuse me mad and tell lies when these are my good achievements in life - that brought happiness to others - and not lies at all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
平生最愛攬功勞
小恩小惠記牢牢
獨守空閨如囚牢
想要聊天找外勞
You bully dog 露本性again when I wish someone like myself advised me which career is good for me and my whole life would be entirely differently. I would be very grateful to such a person. How can that be called trivial 小恩小惠?Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You bully dog 露本性again when I wish someone like myself advised me which career is good for me and my whole life would be entirely differently. I would be very grateful to such a person. How can that be called trivial 小恩小惠?Pui!
Of course lah someone tell you to be a pilot to save university money doesn’t mean that you can become a pilot without your own ability but at least someone tell you a good path right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time asked someone to apply and buy executive apartment instead of wait long long five room flat. Now they Huat!
Nowadays hdb sinkies are so greedy, it’s hard to imagine that once upon a time people don’t want to buy executive apartment indeed. It’s also not trivial what to have a 贵人tell you buy something that can cut down your waiting time BY ALOT and now can earn $100k or $200k more right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sia suay mark Andrew yeo @rotiprata and Jeremy Quek @glockman and hakka adulterer @k1976 aka @Stickyballs aka @AhMeng clone that are not just not 贵人but 小人that hide in rat hole harassing and insulting a virgin as slut whore mistress non stop. Pui!
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays hdb sinkies are so greedy, it’s hard to imagine that once upon a time people don’t want to buy executive apartment indeed. It’s also not trivial what to have a 贵人tell you buy something that can cut down your waiting time BY ALOT and now can earn $100k or $200k more right?
I wish I have someone tell me about which private property to buy - for example which location can buy - and my life would be entirely different now! 小恩小惠my foot. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish I have someone tell me about which private property to buy - for example which location can buy - and my life would be entirely different now! 小恩小惠my foot. Pui!
Guess what? I went to see some old studio apartment along CTE that got enbloc long time ago. I should have bought such old condo instead of brand new condo and now I huat already.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you believe that someone will buy private property without knowing about importance of location? Well that’s me!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess what? I went to see some old studio apartment along CTE that got enbloc long time ago. I should have bought such old condo instead of brand new condo and now I huat already.
Why I didn’t buy then? Because I have zero concept of location and of course I like brand new condo that’s why. No 贵人in life is like that lah.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
自我幻覺上等人
小恩小惠比貴人
平常嗜好詛咒人
毒舌波及無辜人
路人想像是敵人
潑婦罵街瘋女人
十月芥菜想嫁人
口業太多失愛人
別再自比高貴人
認清自己才小人

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
自我幻覺上等人
小恩小惠比貴人
平常嗜好詛咒人
毒舌波及無辜人
路人想像是敵人
潑婦罵街瘋女人
十月芥菜想嫁人
口業太多失愛人
別再自比高貴人
認清自己才小人
Omg I just opened this website only see you evil dog barking non stop. You are the 小人 attacking me a virgin as slut whore mistress non stop that’s for sure. Your so called poetry is full of lies and accusations of what you are yourself 露本性of yourself 小人through and through. Pui!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omg I just opened this website only see you evil dog barking non stop. You are the 小人 attacking me a virgin as slut whore mistress non stop that’s for sure. Your so called poetry is full of lies and accusations of what you are yourself 露本性of yourself 小人through and through. Pui!!
小人a dog that thinks he is fucking great, pure, clean and filial hahahaha but kena beaten by me hands down.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
自我幻覺上等人
小恩小惠比貴人
平常嗜好詛咒人
毒舌波及無辜人

路人想像是敵人
潑婦罵街瘋女人
十月芥菜想嫁人
口業太多沒愛人

別再自比高貴人
國王新衣虛偽人
隨地吐痰劣等人
言行不一真小人 … 真小人!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
自我幻覺上等人
小恩小惠比貴人
平常嗜好詛咒人
毒舌波及無辜人

路人想像是敵人
潑婦罵街瘋女人
十月芥菜想嫁人
口業太多沒愛人

別再自比高貴人
國王新衣虛偽人
隨地吐痰劣等人
言行不一真小人 … 真小人!
Hey evil dog you don’t lose already anyhow accuse me song song. What 言行不一? stare down and specify exactly which one I 言行不一?Everything I said I did for my mother for whoever means I did. I not scared one. Not like you or rather your clone attacked me first and then kena busted did nothing for your mother hahaha didn’t even bring her to a single tour. Dogs are always accusing me what you are yourselves. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey evil dog you don’t lose already anyhow accuse me song song. What 言行不一? stare down and specify exactly which one I 言行不一?Everything I said I did for my mother for whoever means I did. I not scared one. Not like you or rather your clone attacked me first and then kena busted did nothing for your mother hahaha didn’t even bring her to a single tour. Dogs are always accusing me what you are yourselves. Pui!
真小人就是这样,输了就耍流氓的@musclepower 呸!