• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow now whole Singapore executive apartment can sell at least $800k means I have done a good deed indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey evil dog you don’t lose already anyhow accuse me song song. What 言行不一? stare down and specify exactly which one I 言行不一?Everything I said I did for my mother for whoever means I did. I not scared one. Not like you or rather your clone attacked me first and then kena busted did nothing for your mother hahaha didn’t even bring her to a single tour. Dogs are always accusing me what you are yourselves. Pui!
And @musclepower remember okay you take take take alot and gave nothing while I take little and gave a lot. Sia suay lah you evil criminal bully dog. Pui!!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
處女爆粗口
自己不覺醜
逢人吠像狗
宛如久掃帚

掃帚配畚鬥
母狗配公狗
棄婦找藉口
老公跟人走

處女是與否
貴在名節守
同房肘擦肘
瓜田李下走

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
處女爆粗口
自己不覺醜
逢人吠像狗
宛如久掃帚

掃帚配畚鬥
母狗配公狗
棄婦找藉口
老公跟人走

處女是與否
貴在名節守
同房肘擦肘
瓜田李下走
very tsim until I got to use google translate...

Virgin swears
I don’t feel ugly
Barking like a dog when meeting people
Like a long broom

Broom with bucket
female dog mate male dog
Abandoned wife makes excuses
My husband is leaving with someone else

virgin yes or no
Honesty is important
Elbow to elbow in the same room
Walking under melon fields and plum trees

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
處女爆粗口
自己不覺醜
逢人吠像狗
宛如久掃帚

掃帚配畚鬥
母狗配公狗
棄婦找藉口
老公跟人走

處女是與否
貴在名節守
同房肘擦肘
瓜田李下走
真小人就是这样,言行不一在那里?中华文化是说谎吗?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
very tsim until I got to use google translate...

Virgin swears
I don’t feel ugly
Barking like a dog when meeting people
Like a long broom

Broom with bucket
female dog mate male dog
Abandoned wife makes excuses
My husband is leaving with someone else

virgin yes or no
Honesty is important
Elbow to elbow in the same room
Walking under melon fields and plum trees
Honesty is important then please answer my questions. Keep barking like dog is you making false accusations of me 言行不一。can’t specify what did I do 言行不一means you are dishonest evil bully dog. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honesty is important then please answer my questions. Keep barking like dog is you making false accusations of me 言行不一。can’t specify what did I do 言行不一means you are dishonest evil bully dog. Pui!
真小人@musclepower 说谎被揭穿!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You bully dog 露本性again when I wish someone like myself advised me which career is good for me and my whole life would be entirely differently. I would be very grateful to such a person. How can that be called trivial 小恩小惠?Pui!
Some people @musclepower are so ungrateful indeed. What do you expect from others to dismiss others helping you as 小恩小惠?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some people @musclepower are so ungrateful indeed. What do you expect from others to dismiss others helping you as 小恩小惠?
Hey @musclepower I am talking about 贵人that help you FOR YOUR BENEFIT with zero return one okay? Not talking about evil manipulative people that so called help you when actually manipulating you FOR THEIR OWN BENEFIT. I only meet the latter type of people indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
小恩小惠小婦人
誇大其詞裝貴人
捏造事實誣衊人
蛇蠍婦人詛咒人
tsk tsk tsk you busted liar criminal bully dog anyhow say 言行不一and now anyhow said I 夸大其词when I said exactly what I did and I said I would be very grateful if someone like myself did for me what I did. How much then you will be grateful for people’s help? Yikes! Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
清朝有嬪有貴人
皇帝臨幸陪做人
有人夢想當貴人
皇帝吐槽變賤人
Dog is dog lose already twist it to concubine shit to win liao when everyone knows what’s the 贵人that I meant and obviously you proved yourself 真小人again and again hahahaha