• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yesterday I went to Singapore Pools to collect a little cash. The counter girl was nice and all smiley even though I was impatient and in a rush. In the end, gave her a little wink and thanked her properly for her excellent service. She made my day.

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least you got your money back.

10478552_984725488209106_6746950897594533132_n.jpg

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
how about you everyday pm me a stock to trade.
earn money. I buy u whiskey.

at least you have something to look forward everyday.
hahahahahahah.

got leh brother. yesterday i got post. nothing to buy but short lah, but u would have made 2-3% by end of the day after i posted. I wun say whiskey but enough for kopi money lah

not everyday got ideas lah.............somemore then lose money how? mi no guru lah.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
nxy-berlin01-1507e.jpg

German soccer fans cheer as they wait for the arrival of their team, winners of the 2014 World Cup, near the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin,on July 15, 2014. Tens of thousands of jubilant Germany fans massed at Berlin’s Brandenburg Gate on Tuesday awaiting the arrival of the World Cup winners with a giant heroes’ welcome. -- PHOTO: REUTERS - See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sp...orld-cup-heroes-20140715#sthash.1lPfeMim.dpuf

nxy-berlin02-1507e.jpg

nxy-berlin05-1507e.jpg

nxy-berlin07-1507e.jpg

2405184_full-lnd.jpg

2405917_big-lnd.jpg

GERMANY DESERVED TO WIN THE WORLD CUP. IT IS A WORLD CLASS TEAM WITH FIRST CLASS PLAYERS WITH PASSION AND WITH GREAT
DEDICATION AND COMMITMENT. VIVA GERMANY!!!!!!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
2405839_big-lnd.jpg

Head coach Joachim Loew (R) celebrate winning the World Cup
Monday, 14 July 2014

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - JULY 13: Head coach Joachim Loew (R) celebrate winning the World Cup with team manager Oliver Bierhoff after the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Final match between Germany and Argentina at Maracana on July 13, 2014 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. (Photo by Alexander Hassenstein - ]

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
image.jpg

Germany’s players and head coach Joachim Löw celebrate in their dressing room with Chancellor Angela Merkel following their victory in the World Cup final on Sunday night. Photograph: Lars Baron/Fifa/Getty Images.

1920px-Brandenburg_Gate_panorama_at_night.jpg

A GREAT SYMBOL OF A DISUNITED AND DIVIDED GERMANY AND NOW AN ICON OF GERMAN UNITY!!!!!! AN ICON OF GERMAN VICTORY AND SUCCESS!!! A SYMBOL OF A GREATER GERMANY !!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
....AND THE GERMAN GOAT THAT MADE IT POSSIBLE!!!

2405818_big-lnd.jpg

Mario Goetze of Germany lifts the World Cup trophy

AND SO ENDS ANOTHER CHAPTER OF GREAT SOCCER WATCHING ,BETTING AND DEBATE...SEE YOU ALL IN MOSCOW IN 2018!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
2405968_big-lnd.jpg

The celebrations!!!

2405963_big-lnd.jpg

...and all the celebrations and victory parade ....thanks to this unseen,unmarked,under-rated German assassin....

2405875_big-lnd.jpg

2405921_big-lnd.jpg

THE GERMANS ARE ONE GREAT UNITED PEOPLE - ONE COUNTRY ONE PEOPLE ONE HEART!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Good.............good................. more upz and zapz more upz and zapz, irritate that fucking bastard......................... :biggrin:

We should all upzzz Kopisai and his clones to irritate Scroooooo....:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
No need all upz lah :eek:,

more upz and zapz, upz and zapz, upz and zapz, then he will come and in his most needy and whiny tone cry son cry daughter that they kena zapped.................................. :biggrin:

We should all upzzz Kopisai and his clones to irritate Scroooooo....:biggrin: