• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those paparazzi damn kaypoh... like hong kong journalists. No privacy at all. Don't tell me that u don't dig your noses. Try eating your own boogers. It's tasty.

Mario Gotze will follow your lead. You are the best coach in the world!

jw5

Loyal
Eden Hazard, Romelu Lukaku, Christian Benteke, Axel Witsel, Kevin Du Bruyne, Kevin Miralles, Thibault Courtois, etc etc - all these players will be at the peak of their game when the next world cup comes along......................... :wink:

but but.. that afro guy's killer header goals will become impotent after shaving off. :eek:

Danube

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eden Hazard, Romelu Lukaku, Christian Benteke, Axel Witsel, Kevin Du Bruyne, Kevin Miralles, Thibault Courtois, etc etc - all these players will be at the peak of their game when the next world cup comes along......................... :wink:

Axel Witsel is another afro bloke :biggrin:

Danube

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And he still has it. :biggrin:

Bayern will allow Toni Kroos to leave at the right price.

His corner kicks has been vital to Germany's goals and Real Madrid are interested. Knn.. RM already got Di Maria, Luka Modric... whichever club that sign Di Maria will be lucky...

jw5

Loyal
Toni Kroos is as good as an RM player already.

Sami Khedira looks bound elsewhere.

Bayern will allow Toni Kroos to leave at the right price.

His corner kicks has been vital to Germany's goals and Real Madrid are interested. Knn.. RM already got Di Maria, Luka Modric... whichever club that sign Di Maria will be lucky...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Question about the cup.

- does the winner have to give the cup back for the next world cup or is it always a new cup?
- what is this cup made of? (looks expensive)

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After one month of no sleep and sex, how many of you made or lost money in the World Cup betting?

As for me I made about $15,000 over one month of punting.

jw5

Loyal
Those that won it 3 times previously e.g. Brazil and West Germany, got to keep it. But I think now they need to return.

It's made of gold.

Question about the cup.

- does the winner have to give the cup back for the next world cup or is it always a new cup?
- what is this cup made of? (looks expensive)

jw5

Loyal
Wah, so clever hor......................... LOL ..................... :biggrin:

Btw, have you heard of Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Scroobal) outside of this forum? What is he like in real life?

ROTFL .................................. :biggrin:

After one month of no sleep and sex, how many of you made or lost money in the World Cup betting?

As for me I made about $15,000 over one month of punting.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, so clever hor......................... LOL ..................... :biggrin:

Btw, have you heard of Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Scroobal) outside of this forum? What is he like in real life?

ROTFL .................................. :biggrin:

Out of the 15Ks, I made about 5Ks on the Grand Finals.

Took Argentina plus 1/4 ball handicap and took Germany on level ball during added time.

Football eh Ah Bengs call it "Jackpot."