• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2010 Forecastology

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramseth predictions sibe suay..................... sometimes when he agrees with you, not sure should be happy or not happy.....
-_______-"""

But scrappy game lah, Spain played excellent football, take my hats off Iniesta, great player :smile::smile:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
total silent in holland now. paul the octopus is only 1 hour from the border of the Netherlands.paul is right.

D

Dodomeki

walan eh! ...

de jong's kick @ alonso's chest! ...

ouch_1676967i.jpg

dejong2-gi_1676990i.jpg

Holland vs Spain turns into Shaolin Soccer

Last edited by a moderator:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
kekeke... the match ended in a DRAW at 90 mins.

The herd who bought Spain to win in 1x2 lost money even though Prophet Paul got in right !

D

Dodomeki

kekeke... the match ended in a DRAW at 90 mins.

The herd who bought Spain to win in 1x2 lost money even though Prophet Paul got in right !

Safe to buy as championship winner but with lower odds of course. :biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
overall i would say spain deserved to win even thou holland got their chances.

on a sidenote : there is 1 spain player and 1 holland player which i tulan :

spain : sergio ramos (always have yaya attitude)
holland : van bommel (fucking dirty player. very un-dutch)

2014 brazil. wonder if this forum still exist in 2014.:biggrin: and if LKY finally up the lorry:eek:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
btw, spain vs holland = addidas vs nike.

addidas won again. in fact most international soccer tornaments won by teams wearing addidas jersey.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice WC 2010.
All back to normall life. No more nidnigh match and betting.
Hope all enjoy the game.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CB leh, damn painful, dun even want to buy newpaper and click at soccernet today, i shall mourn for 1 week, sob...... sob...... sob..... :(:(:(