• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2010 Forecastology

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Holland win, i will cut my hair botak, wear my Holland Jersey and post here :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Come on man, that is too drastic, man. If holland win, just drink a few more beers, if lose, then go home and sleep lah.

Holland sure win one, i dun believe Spain will win...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come on man, that is too drastic, man. If holland win, just drink a few more beers, if lose, then go home and sleep lah.

Holland sure win one, i dun believe Spain will win...
Huh? i mean if Holland win leh, i will gladly cut my hair botak to prove my undying support to the Dutch :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh? i mean if Holland win leh, i will gladly cut my hair botak to prove my undying support to the Dutch :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

yah lah, they sure win one mah.. no need cut hair lah, just drink a few more beer and eat a good meal can liao. i see that as too drastic, and do too much, just relax and enjoy life.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro. Parrot first predicted spain for the spain-germany match, which has come to pass.

But it chose holland for the spain-holland match.

So now it's a war between the sotong and the bird. :confused:

From Freaky Gossip:

The Parakeet (Parrot) Mani from Singapore had reportedly picked up Spain as the victor against Germany in the quarter-final. The parrot also forecasted right victors for all quarter-final matches, said by Mani’s master Mr Muniyappan.

http://www.freakygossip.com/2010/07...-2010-prediction-mani-netherlands-paul-spain/

One have to die after WC. If Spain WIN more guard have to protect the Sotong that u called it.
If Holland WIN the fortune teller will be rich. More will Q up for the advice.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
paul the octopus prediction 100% correct so far

german win.

paul octopus prediction 100% correct so far. spell bad news for the dutch.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
People can be so gullible. Within Singapore, the herd was initially buying Netherlands to win. After Paul made his prophecy, buying pressure began to emerge for Spain. The fact that the first part of Paul's prophecy came true yesterday will probably inspire more to buy Spain.

Football: Brit punters take Paul the octopus' lead for World Cup

LONDON: British punters who had backed Holland to beat Spain in Sunday's World Cup final are switching sides after Paul the octopus oracle predicted a Spanish win, bookmakers said Friday.

"The 'Paul Effect' has turned the betting on its head with more punters backing Spain since the famous octopus gave his verdict," said a spokesman for Paddy Power bookies.

Paul has led the way with a perfect record of guessing six out of six winners from his aquarium home in western Germany, where he is given two boxes, each containing a mussel and the flag of the two competing World Cup teams.

In a ceremony shown live on German television Friday, the English-born cephalopod wasted no time in plumping for the Spanish box ahead of Sunday's match.

Before Paul's prediction, Paddy Power said it had seen 54 percent of the bets laid placed on the Dutch to win. But since then, 56 percent have gone on Spain.

"Whilst the shrewdies and big money punters are firmly backing Spain, Holland had been the more popular bet amongst the casual punters in terms of number of bets placed," said a spokesman.

"But since Paul's prediction on a Spain win we've taken more bets on the Spanish for the first time since the final line-up was known."

Paul's effect is not as strong at rival bookmakers' William Hill, who said people are suspicious of placing hard cash on the musings of an octopus.

"We have not changed our prices. We've had a few quick rushes on Spain after Paul's prediction, but I think our betters make their own decision rather than following the octopus," a spokesman said. - AFP/jm

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
THIS IS IT!!!! Bommel, De Jong, Sneijder, Kuyt and Robben, STOP the Spanish midfields!!!! Grab their balls!!!!!! LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

CB Persie you better come back and defend also, dun just wait for the fucking ball!!!!!! Give you 1 chance you better score you dickhead!!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!! ROARRRR!!!!!!!!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dutchflag.jpg

jw5

Loyal
THIS IS IT!!!! Bommel, De Jong, Sneijder, Kuyt and Robben, STOP the Spanish midfields!!!! Grab their balls!!!!!! LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

CB Persie you better come back and defend also, dun just wait for the fucking ball!!!!!! Give you 1 chance you better score you dickhead!!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!! ROARRRR!!!!!!!!
Don't be silly.
Van Persie is already the lone striker, please don't ask him to run back and defend.
The only one who be doing any balls grabbing is Van Ballmmel.
But don't worry, Holland will win.
I've got 10 bucks on it.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After Alamaking make a promise to cut botak head. I hope that Spain will WIN.
At least we all can see his PHOTO.