• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2010 Forecastology

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nl-knvb.gif

holland-flag_ndwz.jpg

YAY!!!!! WE ARE IN THE FINAL!!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well done the dutch, but the only thing that should worry them, is that they have the chance to kill the game, but they did not, sit
back, relax and let uRgay catch up, making the last minutes of the game too tense.It maybe ok for uRgay, can you imagine if you let the german to get back in the game. what will happen, the german will run them over with their panzer. even if you 2 or 3 up, you cannot relax with the german. OK sunday german vs netherlands.

oh yeah.
It was one of Dutch worse performance so far, non existence midfield during 1-0 to 1-1 period. I was shouting "where's the fucking midfield??!!" in the pub, LOL. But we are lucky with the 2nd goal, but we'll take it :smile::smile::smile:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro alamak,

your holland still alive. interesting game with lots of goals. dutch captain score beautiful score. perhaps so far best goal of WC.

just to add,

if holland meet spain : spain will win.
if holland meet germany : holland will win.

just gut feel only.:p

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was one of Dutch worse performance so far, non existence midfield during 1-0 to 1-1 period. I was shouting "where's the fucking midfield??!!" in the pub, LOL. But we are lucky with the 2nd goal, but we'll take it :smile::smile::smile:

Did you buy yesterday? Odds for Netherlands win were really nice. Netherlands has overtaken Argentina to become the team that earn the most money for me. Hope that they will continue to be disliked by the herd. Regardless of whether it is Spain or Germany, I see good betting opportunities because they are in the final.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
This morning asian handicap odds is still Even. Spain has the slight edge at 1.875 if win & Germany win at 2.025.
Smell like a draw in regulation time to me.

Morning odds 7/July Spain at 1.90 & germany at 2.00. Still smell like a DRAW to me.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Morning odds 7/July Spain at 1.90 & germany at 2.00. Still smell like a DRAW to me.

You should probably avoid playing in this market. Unlike 1x2, asian handicap is not popular in Europe. The thin overseas markets mean that you get much less competitive odds.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did you buy yesterday? Odds for Netherlands win were really nice. Netherlands has overtaken Argentina to become the team that earn the most money for me. Hope that they will continue to be disliked by the herd. Regardless of whether it is Spain or Germany, I see good betting opportunities because they are in the final.
No, after the big payout against Brazil. I have decided not to bet anymore, just support the Dutch and enjoy football.:smile: :smile:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if holland meet spain : spain will win.
if holland meet germany : holland will win.
Ehh bro SIFU, i actually fancy Dutch has a better chance of winning against the Spain than the Germans. Germany playing style makes me sweats -_-" they play exactly like the Dutch, and they got the physical advantages.

Tonight match is very intriguing, but i will give the Germans the slight advantages.

Good Luck Singveld, see you in the Final :smile::smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After the historic routing of the Anglos and Argies, the U-boats have wrapped up everything from North to South Atlantic. There's no way that Germany can fail to win the World Cup. The Panzer tanks under the command of General Loew shall sweep clean through Iberia and Benelux.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After the historic routing of the Anglos and Argies, the U-boats have wrapped up everything from North to South Atlantic. There's no way that Germany can fail to win the World Cup. The Panzer tanks under the command of General Loew shall sweep clean through Iberia and Benelux.

i think this world cup tell us that never say never.
you dare to go against the psychic power of the octopus?

can you explain to me, how did the german lost the second match of world cup.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's easy Serbia didn't play according to what their master planner anticpated. They surprised Germany and the whole squad gabra.

I think there was a soccernet article where he described his method of how he splits the pitch up into 18 areas and has a plan for each area.

England and Argentina walked into carefully laid out traps and thus suffered those crushing defeats.

IMHO, Spain does not pose much of a threat tonight as Spain's play is quite predictable. Unless they do something very radically different, then it is quite likely Spain will go into the German meat grinder like England and Argentina.

jw5

Loyal
Germany were very unlucky to lose to Serbia in their second game.
They had Klose sent off in the 30th minute for 2 accidental clips on the opponent's ankle as he was chasing back.
Podolski missed a penalty. He also missed at least 3 or 4 very good chances, he must have left his shooting boots at home that day.
Serbia were determined to get 3 points from Germany, after losing to Ghana.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think this world cup tell us that never say never.
you dare to go against the psychic power of the octopus?

1954 : West Germany lost 3:8 to Hungary in the 1st Round but went on to win that World Cup, beating Hungary 3:2 in the Final.

1974 : West Germany lost 0:1 to East Germany in the 1st Round but went on to win that World Cup beating Holland 2:1 in the Final. Holland had beaten East Germany 2:0 in the 2nd Round.

OK, that was civil war stuff, both Germanies were reunited by end 1990.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal

If Germany makes it to the final, I think Netherlands is the team with the necessary tactical capability to take them down.

I am looking forward to a Germany-Netherlands match because of betting reasons. Currently Netherlands has a higher FIFA ranking than Germany. This means that in a Germany-Netherlands final, Germany will most likely be quoted as the outsider at the onset. This will inspire the same level of mass betting hysteria that we are currently seeing for the Germany-Spain match. This will then create lots of opportunities to get nice odds for the final.

If it is a Netherlands-Spain final, the betting will be more routine and much less exciting.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ehh bro SIFU, i actually fancy Dutch has a better chance of winning against the Spain than the Germans. Germany playing style makes me sweats -_-" they play exactly like the Dutch, and they got the physical advantages.

Tonight match is very intriguing, but i will give the Germans the slight advantages.

Good Luck Singveld, see you in the Final :smile::smile:

Whether its Germany or Spain, heart say Spain, my head thinks Netherlands will be winner of this WC.

Germany is predictable as they are very strong in counterattacking. Spain should be able to stop Germany from scoring if they do not leave their defence in gaps during their attacks at German's goalmouth.