• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2010 Forecastology

D

Dodomeki

Breaking News

11:33am UK, Tuesday July 06, 2010

Paul The Psychic Octopus Has His Final Say

After his 100% prediction rate for Germany's results in the 2010 World Cup, the country's eyes were on again on a water tank in the Sea Life Aquarium in Oberhausen to discover Paul's pick. Bad news: the apparently psychic octopus forecasts a Spanish win.

An apparently psychic octopus has risked the wrath of his fellow countrymen by predicting Spain will beat Germany in the World Cup
semi-final.

The news is out. 19 mins ago. This time it's real and not fake. Bad news for german fan like me.

610x.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have to go against octopus prediction, i still say germany win tomorrow match. hell with the octopus. it is oberhausen, a small tiny little old mining town that turn into like shopping mall, concert hall etc. who care about oberhausen octopus.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aiyah, octopus or the parrot,just enjoy the game lah..

don't gamble lah...you get a heart attack if you do so...

all these psychic sotong or birdie are all bookies' playthings lah..

go and enjoy the game...and forget about bets and odds...

you want to gamble, go to MBS or RWS....good luck!!!!

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
When i bet i dun get heart attack, only those weak ones will. I enjoy the bet and it makes the game more exciting and fun. This world cup is so happening, i truly enjoy myself.

Those who are weak in mind and body, pls hide under the bed and dun even watch the game.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Dutch team mind is already in the Final, they are not focussing in this game.... hopefully nothing will go wrong later....:p:p:p:p

This is their final. Their next game is a meaningless exhibition match for 3rd/4th placing.

D

Dodomeki

The Dutch team mind is already in the Final, they are not focussing in this game.... hopefully nothing will go wrong later....:p:p:p:p

As a Dutch / German fan myself, i hate to tell you this.

Uruguay will cause an upset and kick Oranje out. Don't blame me but Mani.

Germany can start to pack up liao. Again don't blame me but Mani and Paul. :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is their final. Their next game is a meaningless exhibition match for 3rd/4th placing.
LOL, time and time again the Dutch proved you wrong. i've stick to 1 team from the start, how many teams you want to support just to beat The Netherlands? Till to the final meh? total 6 matches, you want to be like Zhuge Liang izzit? :p:p:p

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a Dutch / German fan myself, i hate to tell you this.

Uruguay will cause an upset and kick Oranje out. Don't blame me but Mani.

Germany can start to pack up liao. Again don't blame me but Mani and Paul. :biggrin:
I'll have octopus sushi and BBQ parakeet by end of the semi finals, LOL especially that mani, LOL, hahahaha :biggrin::biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL, time and time again the Dutch proved you wrong. i've stick to 1 team from the start, how many teams you want to support just to beat The Netherlands? Till to the final meh? total 6 matches, you want to be like Zhuge Liang izzit? :p:p:p

I've stucked to Uruguay from the start for this tournament. Only other one is Equalisation. Nobody else supported Uruguay from the start. England is just for sentimental sake and a good fun excuse to dive into the pool.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've stucked to Uruguay from the start for this tournament. Only other one is Equalisation. Nobody else supported Uruguay from the start. England is just for sentimental sake and a good fun excuse to dive into the pool.
Yah right, 5th placing in the South American World Cup Qualifier, the last country to qualify this World Cup, 16th in FIFA Ranking, you sure bor? :p:p:p

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

dun worry dutch sure win one.
because fifa not happy with hand ball and mess up their plan to let ghana into semi, so look carefully, referee will be very harsh to "you are gay" and very easy going to 'netherlands'.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I8wMLwsYxjA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I8wMLwsYxjA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well done the dutch, but the only thing that should worry them, is that they have the chance to kill the game, but they did not, sit
back, relax and let uRgay catch up, making the last minutes of the game too tense.It maybe ok for uRgay, can you imagine if you let the german to get back in the game. what will happen, the german will run them over with their panzer. even if you 2 or 3 up, you cannot relax with the german. OK sunday german vs netherlands.

oh yeah.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
World Cup 2010: Ghana Fans Hope Netherlands Will Avenge Uruguay Defeat
The west Africans want the Oranje to defeat the Celeste…

For most football fans in Ghana their interest in the 2010 World Cup will be rekindled if the Netherlands dash the hopes of Uruguay in tonight’s semi-final.

The South Americans stood in the way of the Black Stars when history beckoned on them to become the first African side to ever reach the last four of the global football fiesta.

Luis Suarez’s deliberate handball on the line in the 120th minute denied the much needed goal for the Black Stars and they lost in a 4-2 penalty shoot-out.

“They will reap what they have sown. The Dutch would do the whole of Africa a favour by clipping their wings from flying to the finals. They don’t deserve to be there,” Evelyn Larbie told Goal.com.

Mamoud Ahmed of football loving community Nima 441 in the capital Accra did not mince words and cursed the South Americans to walk out of the tournament with nothing.

“I swear they will go with empty hands from this tournament. Walai, they will never know trophies or victory until the Black Stars win the World Cup. Mark it anywhere and we’ll see,” he passionately said.

“What goes around comes around. Uruguay will smell pepper today. We [Ghana] will have the last and good laugh tonight. Let’s bet,” Agness Mintah, a student monitoring the Black Stars parade in Accra said.

The Celeste also dashed South Africa's hopes in the group stage and it is obvious the whole of Africa will be hoping for their defeat tonight.

image-99593-galleryV9-hqtg.jpg