• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Workers Party, Puppets/Cowards or the People's party?

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remembered clearly that about 1yr before the G.E, When most Singaporeans wasnt interested in Politics yet, The worker's party was known to be Puppets of the PAP.. The pap seems to like them and didnt bother them, I noticed that they rarely spoke up against the Establishment or for the People other then 1 or 2 sentence in Parliament.

Fast forward today.. We have people like Rasemth being linked to them... I have yet to see them speak out or change polices.. In-fact all the change within the PAP policies was fueled by the People itself(Online Voice) not by the W.P voicing out. So whats the big deal that W.p has more man in Parliament when it has not come up with anything? W.p isnt the same as during the Time of JbJ or Marshall... Sylvia lim has also turn a blind eye and didnt say anything/was cool with PAP bulling tactics on Opposition.. She even did that once in-front of Chee and JBJ..

So if the changes was fueled by Online voice and not because of the W.P being in power...What use are the W.p in parliament?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP's only flaw is that they do not use the Internet to blow their trumpet. And with the PAP captive press, they do not get the publicity or accolades that they deserve. If you follow SDP's skilfully crafted communication pieces and prowess with the use of online media and you a new, you would think that they have 20 seats. I remember the CIA year nearly 12 years ago identified Chee and JBJ as the opposition figures but not Chiam and LTK despite they being in parliament.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another thing is... Why is DR.Chee put in such bad light? I have lots of respect for this guy and see him as someone who speaks out against the establishment aggressively just like JBJ, But why has the public been led to believe he is a psycho or good for nothing? He doesnt seem to be painted well in the Opposition... In-fact to me i see Dr.Chee as being the Top opposition of Today and the people that surrounds him are all very intelligent and people who got balls to voice out..

If SDP uses the Internet well but why arent they the Opposition supporters choice? How did W.p get ahead of the game? Was Propaganda by the PAP part of it? To let opposition support go to W.p instead of SDP cos PAP knows that W.p would not seriously harm them and infact would not harm them and can be used as Puppets?

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Persuading or taunting career politicians to do your bidding is plain stupid. Career politicians cater to the majority to win votes or sectional agenda to maintain support. You should try the convince the majority, not the politicians. But to do that, you have to join a party. I haven't been active in WP events after last GE. There's no point taunting me if changing things to what you believe in is really your intention.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Persuading or taunting career politicians to do your bidding is plain stupid. Career politicians cater to the majority to win votes or sectional agenda to maintain support. You should try the convince the majority, not the politicians. But to do that, you have to join a party. I haven't been active in WP events after last GE. There's no point taunting me if changing things to what you believe in is really your intention.

So your support is with W.P? Why is that so? I heard you are close to G.M.S but why W.P and not N.S.P?

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another thing is... Why is DR.Chee put in such bad light? I have lots of respect for this guy and see him as someone who speaks out against the establishment aggressively just like JBJ, But why has the public been led to believe he is a psycho or good for nothing? He doesnt seem to be painted well in the Opposition... In-fact to me i see Dr.Chee as being the Top opposition of Today and the people that surrounds him are all very intelligent and people who got balls to voice out..

If SDP uses the Internet well but why arent they the Opposition supporters choice? How did W.p get ahead of the game? Was Propaganda by the PAP part of it? To let opposition support go to W.p instead of SDP cos PAP knows that W.p would not seriously harm them and infact would not harm them and can be used as Puppets?

SDP IBs should just STFU....

look at teo soh lung... always harping on ISA?.... who give a fark ? she just using the residents for her own personal agenda....
looking back now... thinks it better to have adulterer Jaslyn as candidate than her ,,,
and its better to have disGraceFU in parliament than SDP

when was the last time james gomez interact with a residents??? ALjunied 2006, i believe....

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP IBs should just STFU....

look at teo soh lung... always harping on ISA?.... who give a fark ? she just using the residents for her own personal agenda....
looking back now... thinks it better to have adulterer Jaslyn as candidate than her ,,,
and its better to have disGraceFU in parliament than SDP

when was the last time james gomez interact with a residents??? ALjunied 2006, i believe....

Oh shut-up PAP I.B..

Im voted for W.p btw.. And im talking about Dr.CHee btw..

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh shut-up PAP I.B..

Im voted for W.p btw.. And im talking about Dr.CHee btw..

you are styill living in the pre GE2011 world.... Dr.CHee is obsolete and so are you ...

Dr.CHee is a poltically extinct since he shouted @ Goh in jurong, kick out CHiam and take glucose water during hunger strike....

Opp cant progress with peepur rike you stil nostagic for the past

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are styill living in the pre GE2011 world.... Dr.CHee is obsolete and so are you ...

Dr.CHee is a poltically extinct since he shouted @ Goh in jurong, kick out CHiam and take glucose water during hunger strike....

Opp cant progress with peepur rike you stil nostagic for the past

So the PAP IB dog is trying to put down SDP to divert support to PAP puppet's W.p??

Dodgy guy.. Watching you like a Hawk you psycho.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So your support is with W.P? Why is that so? I heard you are close to G.M.S but why W.P and not N.S.P?

I'm friend to GMS, LTK and Sylvia. I have to make a choice. Life's like that. Anyway, I'm immaterial to the grand design. I won't be standing for election. At most, I help out in the election. I like simple life like talk cock and sing song. :biggrin:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
So the PAP IB dog is trying to put down SDP to divert support to PAP puppet's W.p??

Dodgy guy.. Watching you like a Hawk you psycho.

you are so lame..... you are the reason why opp politics stagnant for the past 40 years.... wan to sarpork mad dog chee ...

another lame PAP doggy rike Tan Jee Say ....woof... woof...

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm friend to GMS, LTK and Sylvia. I have to make a choice. Life's like that. Anyway, I'm immaterial to the grand design. I won't be standing for election. At most, I help out in the election. I like simple life like talk cock and sing song. :biggrin:

why dun you stand for erections since you are yandao kia??? voters are shallow, they go for looks... you can thrash your niece and dent her gigantic ego

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are so lame..... you are the reason why opp politics stagnant for the past 40 years.... wan to sarpork mad dog chee ...

Either you have been brainwashed or just a Pap/Wp lap dog..

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why dun you stand for erections since you are yandao kia??? voters are shallow, they go for looks... you can thrash your niece and dent her gigantic ego

LTK says must cut off ponytail first. I won't do that. Anyway, what's wrong with my niece? Why should I stand against her? I'm hoping she wins!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you got to cool it or else people will not engage with WP. The govt press does not broadcast anything that WP does so people assume that they are ineffective. As I mentioned they are also quiet on the internet so the young thing they are not doing anything.

SDP attracts the young because they are so active in the web. Perception can be misleading.

This is your opportunity to provide information.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you got to cool it or else people will not engage with WP. The govt press does not broadcast anything that WP does so people assume that they are ineffective. As I mentioned they are also quiet on the internet so the young thing they are not doing anything.

SDP attracts the young because they are so active in the web. Perception can be misleading.

So by SDP being active online, Is it a good or bad thing? And the W.p being quite online and fails to engage the people isnt it a bad thing? 1st they fail to engage the people, 2ndly they failed to fight it out with the PAP in Parliament? So how can this be Good?

Im very curious.. I voted for W.p cos they were in East Coast, But i just cant see how important they are? The only positive thing i see is..They are quite and Behaving themselves in the eyes of PAP, so the perception to the people would be that this people are not Risky/dodgy individuals

I think SDP attracts the Young like myself is because they are aggreesive, SDP agenda seems to be for Human Rights... And i guess many follow them for this reasons.. I dont really know much about SDP, but i do read their Articles from time to time and have seen DR.Chee protest/videos many time.. I see him as a person who puts fear aside to fight the Mighty Establishment.. On W.P i guess their fight is more on Foreign workers etc... But the problem lies with W.p for not doing much.. I have yet to see them pushing for policy changes but only harping on what the ground is feeling/echoing, I see that policies were tweaked with regards to public noise on/off line when things like jobs,space and housing directly effected the people.(The noise was already Loud b4 W.p introduced their candidates/G.r.c they are contesting in) I have yet to see the W.p aggressively challenging the Establishment.. Sylvia seem to be a nice women but has she done anything so far, Didnt she turn a blind eye on Pap bullying tactics and why is W.P well loved by the PAP? At the moment it seems to me like W.p is developing their Brand by Showing up in Events and riding on the glory of having 5 + 1 members in parliament.

So how did W.p win? Because of who they are? Or where they Placed themselves.. Cos bulk of the Population voted for them in Middle class/Semi-matured estates like East coast/Aljunied whose residents joined the Estate during the late 80s to early 90s and were mainly Young Families, many of their children are now between the age of 23 to 35(A bulk of them are this age)+ their parents are mainly in their 50s/60s... Many of this people who voted for the opposition did it because they wanted to Piss on PAP.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you think that Opposition has a strong Support at difference places in Singapore? And if yes why??? Why are there more support for them in this area, Is it because that certain area has a different Social Level/Education/Age ?

The key words here is "Social Psychology"

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTK says must cut off ponytail first. I won't do that. Anyway, what's wrong with my niece? Why should I stand against her? I'm hoping she wins!

well he shouldnt be Daniel Passarella who ask Batistuta to cut hair
your niece is fake.... marin parade is so close to Aljunied.... 2016, high chance 3 corner fight...

This is your opportunity to provide information.

WP dun update their websites too often because they are too busy with groundwork which is where election is won... not online and not in forums...
there is a WP IBs here ...

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?100915-Aljunied-GRC-MPs-Outreach...

I criticise WP's individuals too... so cant really call me WP IB..

WP update their facebook all the time, in contrast SDP facebook is devoid of contents because they got no seats ... they cant do anything ....
cant contribute to parliamentary process
they can only print some non existence stories of human right violation ... teo soh lung is most pathetic ... cant move on from her ISA days....
michelle Lee, Dr ang are not active in SDP any more...
all the SDP FB acct is manage by the same admin... their update is all the same ... sad

I think SDP attracts the Young like myself is because they are aggreesive, SDP agenda seems to be for Human Rights... And i guess many follow them for this reasons.. I dont really know much about SDP, but i do read their Articles from time to time and have seen DR.Chee protest/videos many time.. I see him as a person who puts fear aside to fight the Mighty Establishment.. On W.P i guess their fight is more on Foreign workers etc... But the problem lies with W.p for not doing much.. I have yet to see them pushing for policies changes, but only see that policies were tweaked with regards to public noise on/off line when things like jobs,space and housing effected them. I have yet to see the W.p agreesively challenging the Establishment.. Sylvia seem to be a nice women but has she done anything so far......? At the moment it seems to me like W.p is developing their Brand by Showing up in Events.

So how did W.p win? Because of who they are? Or where they Placed themselves.. Cos the Population voted for them in Middle class/Semi-matured estated like East coast/Aljunied who just wanted to piss on the PAP...

psy83 already declare he is for human rights ..... so its hard to talk to him about WP... he is yet another political naive keyboard warrior ...

WP gotch its fair shares of western liberal types too .... but @ least they are smart not to talk about it....

its easy to talk bout human rights because it s not a concrete policy objective,... you can talk all you wan about .. but singaporeans are not concern human rights ... psy83 talk as if he will be jailed here... but he is till here posting

the hard thing for Opp is to able deliever sane level of service in constituencies and focus bread and butter issues like jobs ... psy83 is out of touch with the populance.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you think that Opposition has a strong Support at difference places in Singapore? And if yes why??? Why are there more support for them in this area, Is it because that certain area has a different Social Level/Education/Age ?

simple.. they work hard, are sincere, focus on what residents care about ... not what foreign NGO care about...

go and ask your father if he care about ISA and mandatory death sentence..