• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman & GM hubby with 3 kids both retrenched need to service >$5k loans..jialat

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I buy expensive private properties with no grant no subsidy and pay high property taxes are entitled to get good rental. Not like you hdb leeches getting obscene rental vs what you paid. And I am only complaining on my property tax which you hdb leeches pay only a fraction and of course have no complaints.
got $$$ to buy high end private properties, still want tax payers to sponsor u w rebate... really u're the mother of all xia-suays....
reminds of those cheap stakes arse-O; who drive n park their 280s, 320s in public car park for 3 hrs.... but teared up only a 30 min coupon
lao cb... GGDF lah !!! .... :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
got $$$ to buy high end private properties, still want tax payers to sponsor u w rebate... really u're the mother of all xia-suays....
reminds of those cheap stakes arse-O; who drive n park their 280s, 320s in public car park for 3 hrs.... but teared up only a 30 min coupon
lao cb... GGDF lah !!! .... :geek:
You are the Xia suay Cantonese prostitute descendant keep repeating lies pretending not to know Singaporean singles with housing needs either buy expensive private properties or rent. You are so jealous useless liar son of whore. My one room private property bought at $400k is expensive at three times hdb 3 room flat price then. But my less than $3k salary then was able to pay fully for the housing loan monthly installment using CPF which means many people could afford and bought it too then.