• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman & GM hubby with 3 kids both retrenched need to service >$5k loans..jialat

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're just a online pimp site owner. Whadda fuck you know about pandemics?

Just shut the fuck up and let doctors and scientists do their jobs.
Agree. A PAP running dog and a quitter. What the fuck he knows other than carry PAP balls. Go fuck yourself. We have real issues to worry about and difinitely no interest to hear from a quitter.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Agree. A PAP running dog and a quitter. What the fuck he knows other than carry PAP balls. Go fuck yourself. We have real issues to worry about and difinitely no interest to hear from a quitter.

You should not have to worry because the PAP is doing an excellent job in keeping everyone safe.

Despite some minor setbacks the figures out of Singapore are admirable. They have done a fantastic job of balancing the competing needs of the country.

It is easy just to shut everything down but there can be a huge cost in doing so and the costs, the deaths and the long term damage could well be worse than covid-19.

Singapore is a small vulnerable country. It has to rely on its own resources to survive. It does not have the luxury of choice that some other countries do.

When it comes to sound leadership the PAP is the best so stop worrying about minor issues. Everything will be fine.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder why people attack me when I seem to be the only optimist here.

I have made no personal attacks and concentrated solely on trying to interpret the data or sharing my observations regarding the wearing of masks.

On a daily basis I look at the data from various sources and link articles that put a different perspective on what is going on.

I have tried to come up with an estimate as to what percentage of various populations are infected and drawn comparisons between various responses.

I have also put in a lot of effort to figure out what the death statistics mean taking into account existing mortality rates as a proportion of the covid-19 mortality rates.

I am only to happy to be corrected if I have made errors either in my assumptions or my calculations.
You deserved it. You endorsed criminal bastards liar sons of whores that can’t debate to win use sex violence to attack woman who can only walk away to be abused by whistling dogs outside. Count yourself lucky you are not a woman and the boss here and the coward criminal bully liar son of whore only dare to put a laughing monkey.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You deserved it. You endorsed criminal bastards liar sons of whores that can’t debate to win use sex violence to attack woman who can only walk away to be abused by whistling dogs outside. Count yourself lucky you are not a woman and the boss here and the coward criminal bully liar son of whore only dare to put a laughing monkey.

Love it when you turn feisty. It makes you all the more attractive.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Greedy fuckers are you hdb leeches ingrates so entitled to take me taxpayers sponsored grants and subsidies to make 300k 500k 700k obscene profit churning bto every five years.

Too bad you should have choose to wait until 35 years old to buy a HDB resales flat but you bought a :poop: property instead.

There is no return in your whole life for that one bad choice that you had made :biggrin:

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are a lot of good jobs but all occupied by foreigners with the full blessing of the PAP.
We cannot says all good jobs occupied by ft.
How you define good jobs?
There are many jobs opening not publish by mostly hiring through networking or recommendation.
Those jobs on jobstreet may have hundreds of applications.
Evem those temperature taking part time jobs may have hundreds applications too.
Thus success rate very small.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
There are a lot of good jobs but all occupied by foreigners with the full blessing of the PAP.

These are jobs which Singaporeans cannot do because they lack the talent. It is therefore necessary to get foreign talent to fill the vacancies.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Greedy fuckers are you hdb leeches ingrates so entitled to take me taxpayers sponsored grants and subsidies to make 300k 500k 700k obscene profit churning bto every five years.
good time, collect good rental $$$, tiam 2,..... now cry father , cry mother... :roflmao::roflmao:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is people like these who will be become the long term victims of Covid-19 and all because the world reacted irrationally to a relatively harmless infection.

Surely it is better to deal with the situation by taking care of the vulnerable so that the rest of the world can get on with life.

Does it really make sense to shut down whole economies so that some 85 year old with diabetes, heart disease and hypertension can live another couple of years?

It makes perfect sense to shut down whole economies so that those between 40 and 60 and about to retire or already retired, with between 2 to 5 million bucks, net worth can enjoy the prime of their life in peace and good health instead of being struck dead by some virus spread by inconsiderate and stupid nincompoops, young or otherwise:whistling:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder why people attack me when I seem to be the only optimist here.

I have made no personal attacks and concentrated solely on trying to interpret the data or sharing my observations regarding the wearing of masks.

On a daily basis I look at the data from various sources and link articles that put a different perspective on what is going on.

I have tried to come up with an estimate as to what percentage of various populations are infected and drawn comparisons between various responses.

I have also put in a lot of effort to figure out what the death statistics mean taking into account existing mortality rates as a proportion of the covid-19 mortality rates.

I am only to happy to be corrected if I have made errors either in my assumptions or my calculations.

Besterest you stick to what you good at doing.
To dig your nose and smear the goob under your chair or eat it.
Or to get nekkid peejures for the nekkid bike rides.

And do not do anything other than just that

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
About two weeks ago, Madam Kristin Goh, 38, served her last day as a guest services executive.

Understandably so. Her company offers corporate housing, and business had dried up entirely as the outbreak hit Singapore in late January.

"Companies started cancelling or postponing business trips when countries began to put in place travel bans. By early March, the financials were really bad," said Madam Goh.

By late March, the grim news hit home. Her company, which was part of a larger group, was shut down and she, along with about 20 colleagues, was retrenched. Gone is her monthly salary of $4,200.

The months ahead will be tough as she and her husband, a former general manager who is also unemployed as he has been unable to find a suitable job, figure out how to pay for the family's expenses and loan instalments amounting to more than $5,000 monthly. They have three children aged between one and 18.

In the past weeks, she has sent out at least 60 job applications, including those for temporary work related to Covid-19 operations like temperature screeners and safe distancing ambassadors. But she has not heard back from anyone yet.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/uncertain-future-for-some-amid-emerging-wave-of-retrenchments
KNN this is just 1 of the tam chia ter nao sinkies family out of the millions of tam chia ter nao sinkies families KNN my uncle got nothing much to comment KNN

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
We cannot says all good jobs occupied by ft.
How you define good jobs?
There are many jobs opening not publish by mostly hiring through networking or recommendation.
Those jobs on jobstreet may have hundreds of applications.
Evem those temperature taking part time jobs may have hundreds applications too.
Thus success rate very small.
Running dog of PAP alway protect his master. Thousands of foreigners coming every year to replace Sinkies. KNNBCCB.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
i see your point of argument and indeed it might be the very logical thing to do ,meaning let the virus take it tolls and save the jobs and the economy so as to speak.

but thats not how our world revolves .

for example only scientists of the highest IQ makes an atomic bomb...butthe person who is usually authorised to push that button is never selected on brain basis but with a heart

meaning ,true ! from a military general perspective to wage a war with the virus is to safe the majority sacrificing a tiny minority

but from the politician point of view how are they to face the next elections with thousands dead as their record?
The majority dead are the old n infirmed n trailer park trash who r better dead anyway. The families will thank the politicians for easing their burdens