• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman fined for hurling abuse, SPITTING ("PUI") at Grab driver

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
keep on posting n posting mark A yeo face here... gansiokbin must be longing and dreaming to suck his lan jiao... :geek:
Keep on pretending you are not mark yeo when you - and Jeremy Quek - have self busted yourselves. Both have same lowlife trait to up the other person name thread but not their own thread indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cut off your cheebye!!!
Look at you @glockman clone self entitled criminal bully accusing me mad slut whore everyday everywhere when you are the mad dog son of slut whore attacking me non stop for years just because you think I am not a good woman and you do not like me. Hey you should look in the mirror you are not a good man and not even a man deserving a LJ in my eyes. Everyone with conscience can see you self busted your lies that you attacked me because I attacked you first, and how you keep pretending not to know my name, NRIC , how I look and where is my condo etc using every lame excuse to expose me and faking evidence that I self exposed when I did not. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at you @glockman clone self entitled criminal bully accusing me mad slut whore everyday everywhere when you are the mad dog son of slut whore attacking me non stop for years just because you think I am not a good woman and you do not like me. Hey you should look in the mirror you are not a good man and not even a man deserving a LJ in my eyes. Everyone with conscience can see you self busted your lies that you attacked me because I attacked you first, and how you keep pretending not to know my name, NRIC , how I look and where is my condo etc using every lame excuse to expose me and faking evidence that I self exposed when I did not. Pui!
Cut off your fucking cheebye!!! If I see you I will stab you with a knife in your hai!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keep on pretending you are not mark yeo when you - and Jeremy Quek - have self busted yourselves. Both have same lowlife trait to up the other person name thread but not their own thread indeed.

You are a madwhore who should be locked up in IMH and you will be locked up one day.
I will visit you and stab your cheebye with a sharp knife.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cut off your fucking cheebye!!! If I see you I will stab you with a knife in your hai!
You Jeremy Quek hide in rat hole criminal bully evil coward chicken want to attack me go to my Facebook. Pui your Cantonese chicken mother phua cb fucking cb open leg gave birth no teach raised criminal bully beast. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a madwhore who should be locked up in IMH and you will be locked up one day.
I will visit you and stab your cheebye with a sharp knife.
You are the mad dog accusing me mad whore using the lame excuse I get angry at you Ccb beasts bullying. Pretend don’t know you are the attacker you are the mad beast that should be jailed. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Jeremy Quek hide in rat hole criminal bully evil coward chicken want to attack me go to my Facebook. Pui your Cantonese chicken mother phua cb fucking cb open leg gave birth no teach raised criminal bully beast. Pui!
You fucking Cheebye hope you get gangraped and killed. Film for all your customers in India to see.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the mad dog accusing me mad whore using the lame excuse I get angry at you Ccb beasts bullying. Pretend don’t know you are the attacker you are the mad beast that should be jailed. Pui!
You are on record as a madslut with all your police reports. :whistling:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't come and cry innocent you fucking cheebye!
Your track records speak for itself, you are a fucking cheebye!!
You Jeremy Quek then don’t come and act innocent pap bully you ceca bully you when you are Ccb criminal bully smearing me non stop faking everything and call that my track record when the truth is I am a virgin with annulled marriage and you know the truth and dare not swear you die a violent death dare not take up my virginity test challenge hide in rat hole criminal bastard bully son of chicken. Pui! View attachment 153186

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are on record as a madslut with all your police reports. :whistling:
Make police reports of you mad dogs attacking me can also twist to my track record of mad slut. That’s how shameless despicable beast you son of Cantonese slut are. You certainly deserved it to be bullied by pap and ceca. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Jeremy Quek then don’t come and act innocent pap bully you ceca bully you when you are Ccb criminal bully smearing me non stop faking everything and call that my track record when the truth is I am a virgin with annulled marriage and you know the truth and dare not swear you die a violent death dare not take up my virginity test challenge hide in rat hole criminal bastard bully son of chicken. Pui! View attachment 153186
You are a whore, cheebye so phua dare to call yourself virgin!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make police reports of you mad dogs attacking me can also twist to my track record of mad slut. That’s how shameless despicable beast you son of Cantonese slut are. You certainly deserved it to be bullied by pap and ceca. Pui!
1658387973866.png

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
seems like everyone n anyone is either a mark yeo, jeremy quek to you... u're really one retarded, one nut loose slut; hiding inside the chicken hole :geek:

BTSS

Alfrescian
Loyal
seems like everyone n anyone is either a mark yeo, jeremy quek to you... u're really one retarded, one nut loose slut; hiding inside the chicken hole :geek:
she's being made used by that cunning useless mod jw5 as a front line trooper and this kumgong bitch wants jw5 dick badly and willing to do all things he wants

jw5

Loyal
she's being made used by that cunning useless mod jw5 as a front line trooper and this kumgong bitch wants jw5 dick badly and willing to do all things he wants

Jeremy Quek wants Mark Yeo's dick badly. :roflmao:

1658405459127.png

1658405468762.png

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
tis jw5 is bolanpar arseO..how he becomes mod a joke.. :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: jw5