• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman fined for hurling abuse, SPITTING ("PUI") at Grab driver

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woman fined for hurling abuse, spitting at Grab driver
www.channelnewsasia.com

37c1e8022dcd0dc7d0691623da657056.gif

SINGAPORE: A woman was fined S$3,500 on Monday (Jun 13) for hurling abuse and spitting at a Grab driver who told her and another passenger to wear their masks.
Kwek Shu Yong, 33, pleaded guilty to two charges under the Protection from Harassment Act.

A third charge of breaching COVID-19 regulations by failing to wear a mask was considered for sentencing.

The court heard that at about 2.20am on Nov 15, 2020, the 59-year-old victim picked up Kwek and another passenger in Woodlands.

The driver noticed that Kwek and the other passenger were not wearing masks and asked them to do so. They put on their masks before boarding the car.

As the driver was about to move off, he checked his rear-view mirror and noticed that the other passenger had removed his mask.

The driver turned around and told the man to put his mask back on or he would insist that both passengers alight from his car.

Kwek was upset by the driver's request and shouted at him in a mixture of English, Mandarin and Teochew.

"Uncle, you this type of person like you ah, it's a matter of time before you get beaten up by others, really, you don't drive at night, you drive in the morning will do," she said, before using a vulgarity.

The driver took out his mobile phone and told Kwek he would record her behaviour.

Kwek then lowered her mask and made a spitting sound in his direction, causing some of her spittle to land on his face.

Kwek also challenged the driver to call the police. He proceeded to drive the pair to a police centre.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Timotheus Koh sought the fine that was imposed, arguing that the driver was a vulnerable victim.

"He is constantly exposed on the service frontline and left to fend for himself when confronted with difficult and/or unruly passengers," said the prosecutor.

He also called Kwek's action of spitting at the victim "plainly disgusting and irresponsible" given the heightened anxiety during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Those who use abusive words with the intent to cause harassment can be jailed up to six months, fined up to S$5,000 or both.

Those guilty of insulting behaviour likely to cause harassment can be fined up to S$5,000.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
www.channelnewsasia.com

SINGAPORE: A woman was fined S$3,500 on Monday (Jun 13) for hurling abuse and spitting at a Grab driver who told her and another passenger to wear their masks.
Kwek Shu Yong, 33, pleaded guilty to two charges under the Protection from Harassment Act.

A third charge of breaching COVID-19 regulations by failing to wear a mask was considered for sentencing.

The court heard that at about 2.20am on Nov 15, 2020, the 59-year-old victim picked up Kwek and another passenger in Woodlands.

The driver noticed that Kwek and the other passenger were not wearing masks and asked them to do so. They put on their masks before boarding the car.

As the driver was about to move off, he checked his rear-view mirror and noticed that the other passenger had removed his mask.

The driver turned around and told the man to put his mask back on or he would insist that both passengers alight from his car.

Kwek was upset by the driver's request and shouted at him in a mixture of English, Mandarin and Teochew.

"Uncle, you this type of person like you ah, it's a matter of time before you get beaten up by others, really, you don't drive at night, you drive in the morning will do," she said, before using a vulgarity.

The driver took out his mobile phone and told Kwek he would record her behaviour.

Kwek then lowered her mask and made a spitting sound in his direction, causing some of her spittle to land on his face.

Kwek also challenged the driver to call the police. He proceeded to drive the pair to a police centre.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Timotheus Koh sought the fine that was imposed, arguing that the driver was a vulnerable victim.

"He is constantly exposed on the service frontline and left to fend for himself when confronted with difficult and/or unruly passengers," said the prosecutor.

He also called Kwek's action of spitting at the victim "plainly disgusting and irresponsible" given the heightened anxiety during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Those who use abusive words with the intent to cause harassment can be jailed up to six months, fined up to S$5,000 or both.

Those guilty of insulting behaviour likely to cause harassment can be fined up to S$5,000.
As usual you Malaysian @nightsafari clone chicken gang criminal bullies pretend don’t know the taxi driver is an innocent victim but you are a criminal hiding in rat hole insulting a virgin a sugar baby. I have NEVER Pui at anyone in real life but I should have done that to kt latha and other Ccb like you insulting woman slut whore mistress based on nothing but your ccb liar mouth. Pui your Cantonese chicken mother phua cb!

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual you Malaysian @nightsafari clone chicken gang criminal bullies pretend don’t know the taxi driver is an innocent victim but you are a criminal hiding in rat hole insulting a virgin a sugar baby. I have NEVER Pui at anyone in real life but I should have done that to kt latha and other Ccb like you insulting woman slut whore mistress based on nothing but your ccb liar mouth. Pui your Cantonese chicken mother phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And always accuse me hear voices when my iPhone can hear exactly what I heard and recorded thousands of audios of knocks and even got video of Ccb Malaysian chinese whistles too. Your @strawberry Ccb liar mouth can suka suka accuse me hallucinating ignoring real evidence. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t pretend don’t know I am the vulnerable victim aka the taxi driver in this case while you are that Ccb woman think got some Ccb money only can insult woman sugar baby and pui me. Exactly you should be fined and sent to jail ! Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly that’s what I am a vulnerable victim just because I got two nipple one cb Malaysian and Ccb sinkie gangsters can hide in rat hole to accuse me sugar baby chicken AND act victim upon being Pui by the real victim. Pui!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
www.channelnewsasia.com

Spitting on others during a pandemic ? Jialat liao be prepared to squat in changi besides a fine.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly that’s what I am a vulnerable victim just because I got two nipple one cb Malaysian and Ccb sinkie gangsters can hide in rat hole to accuse me sugar baby chicken AND act victim upon being Pui by the real victim. Pui!
Everybody also got 2 nipple :rolleyes:
Just that yours is verlee long and dark :geek:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You this kind of cheebye will be killed one day, slit your throat and cut off your cb!

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
And always accuse me hear voices when my iPhone can hear exactly what I heard and recorded thousands of audios of knocks and even got video of Ccb Malaysian chinese whistles too. Your @strawberry Ccb liar mouth can suka suka accuse me hallucinating ignoring real evidence. Pui!
I wouldn't be surprised you manufacture those noises yourself while recording. Your character, personality and trend of obnoxious behaviors wouldn't get you anyway even your so-called evidence are presented in Court.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wouldn't be surprised you manufacture those noises yourself while recording. Your character, personality and trend of obnoxious behaviors wouldn't get you anyway even your so-called evidence are presented in Court.
The judge will use his hammer to kok her head and flatten her nipple.

kt latha

Alfrescian
Loyal
A trouble maker like you deserves to be spat upon. I am glad I made the right decision in firing you.