• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman fined for hurling abuse, SPITTING ("PUI") at Grab driver

Gangster

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Kwek was upset by the driver's request and shouted at him in a mixture of English, Mandarin and Teochew."

"Uncle, you this type of person like you ah, it's a matter of time before you get beaten up by others, really, you don't drive at night, you drive in the morning will do," she said, before using a vulgarity.

Is Kwek a gangster?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Kwek was upset by the driver's request and shouted at him in a mixture of English, Mandarin and Teochew."

"Uncle, you this type of person like you ah, it's a matter of time before you get beaten up by others, really, you don't drive at night, you drive in the morning will do," she said, before using a vulgarity.

Is Kwek a gangster?

It's not surprising. The use of the appellative "uncle" suggests that Kwek absolutely despised the driver. In Singapore context, "uncle" is a derogatory euphemism for old and useless.

Even the judge is Ah Pek, she will not dare to address him as uncle.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everybody also got 2 nipple :rolleyes:
Just that yours is verlee long and dark :geek:
You Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant criminal that went to jail for harassing middle aged woman certainly deserved to go to jail for scamming spamming evil lies harassing me non stop and should go jail again. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, whether in real life or online, those who pui at people are quite low clasa type. It speaks volumes of their character and personality.
Tsk tsk tsk don’t pretend don’t know those that spit at gangsters and Japanese invaders etc are considered heroes in movies and real life. But of course you are the shameless lowlife Malaysian @nightsafari clone gangster invader criminal bully that turn around to accuse your victim of crimes low class. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wouldn't be surprised you manufacture those noises yourself while recording. Your character, personality and trend of obnoxious behaviors wouldn't get you anyway even your so-called evidence are presented in Court.
Tsk tsk tsk what you said speaks volume of your evil scheming lowlife character making such grave accusations of my character manufacturing noises myself based on nothing but your Ccb mouth. Your ancestors must be those that suck Japanese invader cocks and so you don’t know spit on invaders is called heroic. Look in the mirror your character of do evil act innocent faker accused me a virgin a sugar baby based on nothing but your Ccb mouth and then when people spit on you for that you accuse people low class AND further accuse people what you are youself do evil act innocent faker. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A trouble maker like you deserves to be spat upon. I am glad I made the right decision in firing you.
You are another do evil act innocent liar gangster criminal bully slut accusing others slut spewing lies that you fired me when you apologized to me in order not to be fired by your boss. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are another do evil act innocent liar gangster criminal bully slut accusing others slut spewing lies that you fired me when you apologized to me in order not to be fired by your boss. Pui!
Whatever do evil act innocent gangster criminal bully accused others are always what they are themselves indeed from slut to troublemaker to faker of evidence cunning scheming lowlife character hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever do evil act innocent gangster criminal bully accused others are always what they are themselves indeed from slut to troublemaker to faker of evidence cunning scheming lowlife character hahahaha
Seriously I am like an angel when compared to them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is Kwek a gangster?
Of course this Kwek is a gangster that spit on vulnerable victim taxi driver unprovoked. Whoever insult people slut unprovoked deserved to be spit and are criminals and gangsters. So simple cannot understand?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because she is a gangster like you that only dare to bully the weak. Pui!
37c1e8022dcd0dc7d0691623da657056.gif

Hope you tio Monkeypox