• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wisdom from young man

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
4CB3EAA4-D80B-41E0-9CEC-1FDB23DCD4C6.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A meaningful life for TS the money worshipper is Money and more Money and blame everyone else when there are obstacles to her money grubbing activities. Lol :biggrin:

You evil agenda to cast me as money worshipper is to cover up and justify your Malaysian dogs’ crimes of stealing slandering and harassing me as slut whore mistress.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dear, when it is the truth, it is not slander.
The truth then take up my virginity test challenge. No take up means not truth but slander. Slander is of course truth to you Malaysian dogs. And don’t call me my dear. Your dear Malaysian mother wife daughters are whores are then the truth.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The truth then take up my virginity test challenge. No take up means not truth but slander. Slander is of course truth to you Malaysian dogs. And don’t call me my dear. Your dear Malaysian mother wife daughters are whores are then the truth.
Why should I take the virginity test challenge? I lost it when I was 15. But my asshole is still virgin. Is yours still virgin?

And please forgive me, I was just trying to be polite my dear.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should I take the virginity test challenge? I lost it when I was 15. But my asshole is still virgin. Is yours still virgin?

And please forgive me, I was just trying to be polite my dear.
Why should you take up virginity test challenge? Because you are saying it’s truth that I am slut whore mistress when I am a virgin. Your dear are filthy Malaysian whores and keep your asshole virgin talk to them. Filthy Malaysian bastards!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Why should you take up virginity test challenge? Because you are saying it’s truth that I am slut whore mistress when I am a virgin. Your dear are filthy Malaysian whores and keep your asshole virgin talk to them. Filthy Malaysian bastards!
I don't want to get technical, so please bear with me. Can you be more specific about your "virginity"? Are we talking about your pussy or your asshole?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't want to get technical, so please bear with me. Can you be more specific about your "virginity"? Are we talking about your pussy or your asshole?
Hey don’t repeat all the bullshit again. Coward liar just admit it. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward Malaysian bastards slandering me dare not take up virginity test challenge! Hahahahaha their truth is like toilet paper

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All their dear are slut whore mistress from Malaysia!