• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wisdom from young man

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
3919452C-23FD-420C-B011-CB7BE2CAB50D.jpeg
A meaningful life is a life with purpose.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
still haven’t gotten over bad investment decision in jb? either leave it or unload it. must move on. otherwise it will turn you into a nutcase or a ju-on.
I think she's ventured beyond the turning point. All that's left is a bitter, frustrated, and angry shell of a human. Seeing her life going up in smoke, with no one to blame but herself. Hence, the lashing out at every and any one.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
still haven’t gotten over bad investment decision in jb? either leave it or unload it. must move on. otherwise it will turn you into a nutcase or a ju-on.
How many times I must say it’s not the investments but filthy Malaysians stealing slandering and harassing me slut whore mistress?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think she's ventured beyond the turning point. All that's left is a bitter, frustrated, and angry shell of a human. Seeing her life going up in smoke, with no one to blame but herself. Hence, the lashing out at every and any one.
No repentance no shame evil and filthy Malaysian dogs like you think that you are entitled to trample me and I am not entitled to get angry and bitter and frustrated. My life goes up in smoke give you filthy Malaysian bastards bent to make life worse for others immense happiness. Proven you people are bad people that only know how to ask ask ask take take take but give only shit to others. Too bad for you bastards I change all the anger to fuel learning multiple languages and piano etc. I wish I can kill you for your filthy crimes but leave that to heaven !