• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will you allow your children to explore other religions?

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop quoting from that book!!! make it so easy to shoot you down. dont anyhow use verses if you not good. come, let ex-pastor's son teach you.

proverbs 18:15 An intelligent heart acquires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge.

proverbs 2:10 For wisdom will come into your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul;

learn to use bible verses before spewing them out from your mouth. thanks

Fruiti,

Did you tell your pastor Dad the same: "stop quoting from that book!!!" And what did he react?

Knowledge can only be pleasant to our soul if and only if the knowledge and wisdom are from God. Worldly knowledge and wisdom will bring strife, heartache and headache.

I am not a pastor and have never been one before. I am just a following of Jesus and try my level best to do what He told me to do....preaching His gospel of salvation.

tuttifruiti

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fruiti,

Did you tell your pastor Dad the same: "stop quoting from that book!!!" And what did he react?

Knowledge can only be pleasant to our soul if and only if the knowledge and wisdom are from God. Worldly knowledge and wisdom will bring strife, heartache and headache.

I am not a pastor and have never been one before. I am just a following of Jesus and try my level best to do what He told me to do....preaching His gospel of salvation.

When he preaches he use verses from the bible appropriately. unlike you. when we discuss man to man - he rarely use bible verses, instead he uses real life examples.

knowledge and wisdom from this god of yours enabled me to think more. i embraced it and went further to research on facts. hard solid facts. you should use this wisdom from god and learn to accept that the bible has so many flaws ( as much flaws as your argument, no wonder) give you simple logic question. please answer: Noahs ark. animals 2 of a kind go up the ark. inside the ark, magically have cooling system for the polar bears and penguin. nevermind about that cause god can create miracles. now. after flood, wonderfully by the grace of god, polar bears and penguin go to cold places, kangaroos go to australia. how does it work?

Here's a tip: brains. use it.

Follower of a blind faith and you behave like an elitist douche in this forums, follow your bible wholeheartedly and go away.

Titus 3:2
To speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people.

In other words, you are a hypocrite.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
When he preaches he use verses from the bible appropriately. unlike you. when we discuss man to man - he rarely use bible verses, instead he uses real life examples.

knowledge and wisdom from this god of yours enabled me to think more. i embraced it and went further to research on facts. hard solid facts. you should use this wisdom from god and learn to accept that the bible has so many flaws ( as much flaws as your argument, no wonder) give you simple logic question. please answer: Noahs ark. animals 2 of a kind go up the ark. inside the ark, magically have cooling system for the polar bears and penguin. nevermind about that cause god can create miracles. now. after flood, wonderfully by the grace of god, polar bears and penguin go to cold places, kangaroos go to australia. how does it work?

Follower of a blind faith and you behave like an elitist douche in this forums, follow your bible wholeheartedly and go away.

To speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people.

In other words, you are a hypocrite.[/QUOTE]

Fruiti,

Now we are getting the picture clearer and clearer. As pastor (and by the way I am not and have never been one, let alone got sacked), he is required to use the Bible as often as it should. If he rarely used Bible verses in his conversation, than I think the church should counsel him (and sadly it seemed that the church might have chosen the extreme action, sack him...just my guess only, please).

Often, and sadly, instead of using the Bible stories to preach, to teach and to edify one another, church leaders may sway away from this and started to use his so-called personal experience or experience from others (whom he had, presummably counseled before). The danger is that these so-call personal experiences will end up as mere gossips. We don't need this. In the Bible, you have all kinds of people with all kinds of characters - the traitors, the cowards, the heroes, the murderers, the Samaritans, you name it the Bible has it. Pastors should be using this as much as possible, and the last thing we need is to us the personal experience to teach others. We have nothing to teach because only the word of God can.

And oh, yes, we are all hypocrites! (or at least I am!!!!). No question about it....the question is the magnitude, and the bigger question is: did we take an effort try not to be one.....really I tried but often I failed.....

And oh, yes, to avoid quarrelling...give me a break....go to the Today's Scripture Readings in the blog here. I have posted more than 150 messages and all are just messages which are mainly written for Christians. I have told people that if they find them offensive, just like in most religious writings, they could well skip reading them. In the end.....I was invited to quarrel.....so give me a break.....may be you want to stop and pick up quarreling with others.

And oh, yes, to be gentle....yes we can only try. But remember, when Jesus run out of patience, when He saw people doing business in the temple, He lost His cool. Why? Like many modern churches, the temple of God was being used for business transaction instead of worshipping God. And oh yes, we are (or rather I am) going to be less gentle and don't expect anything less than being less gentle when you started to pervert the word of God, the Bible.

And oh, yes, speak of evil....see who is speaking evil here.....

And oh, yes, please share this with your dad and have his comments. I am sure readers here would be very pleased to here from him...whether he is still a serving-pastor or an ex-pastor.

Last edited:

tuttifruiti

Alfrescian
Loyal

In other words, you are a hypocrite.[/QUOTE]

Fruiti,

Now we are getting the picture clearer and clearer. As pastor (and by the way I am not and have never been one, let alone got sacked), he is required to use the Bible as often as it should. If he rarely used Bible verses in his conversation, than I think the church should counsel him (and sadly it seemed that the church might have chosen the extreme action, sack him...just my guess only, please).

Often, and sadly, instead of using the Bible stories to preach, to teach and to edify one another, church leaders may sway away from this and started to use his so-called personal experience or experience from others (whom he had, presummably counseled before). The danger is that these so-call personal experiences will end up as mere gossips. We don't need this. In the Bible, you have all kinds of people with all kinds of characters - the traitors, the cowards, the heroes, the murderers, the Samaritans, you name it the Bible has it. Pastors should be using this as much as possible, and the last thing we need is to us the personal experience to teach others. We have nothing to teach because only the word of God can.

And oh, yes, we are all hypocrites! (or at least I am!!!!). No question about it....the question is the magnitude, and the bigger question is: did we take an effort try not to be one.....really I tried but often I failed.....

And oh, yes, to avoid quarrelling...give me a break....go to the Today's Scripture Readings in the blog here. I have posted more than 150 messages and all are just messages which are mainly written for Christians. I have told people that if they find them offensive, just like in most religious writings, they could well skip reading them. In the end.....I was invited to quarrel.....so give me a break.....may be you want to stop and pick up quarreling with others.

And oh, yes, to be gentle....yes we can only try. But remember, when Jesus run out of patience, when He saw people doing business in the temple, He lost His cool. Why? Like many modern churches, the temple of God was being used for business transaction instead of worshipping God. And oh yes, we are (or rather I am) going to be less gentle and don't expect anything less than being less gentle when you started to pervert the word of God, the Bible.

And oh, yes, please share this with your dad and have his comments. I am sure readers here would be very pleased to here from him...whether he is still a serving-pastor or an ex-pastor.

Amen! Thank you Lord Jesus for sending down Psalm23. He is in the meekness of you Father. He is humble and gentle. You have touched me once again Lord. For you told us in Psalms 101:5 Whoever slanders his neighbor secretly I will destroy. Whoever has a haughty look and an arrogant heart I will not endure. Praise be to God for His messenger and follower of the word Psalm23. Amen.

tuttifruiti

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ignoring the part where he mocks my dad, lets see the situation here. lets analyse this christian and you can see many christian (who suppose to walking with god) use their scripture.

See, to christians they use the scripture like plasticine. They use it and mold it and interpret to whatever fits or is pleasing to their own ears. But it is very easy to counter act-smart people like this. if one knows the bible well.

Watch as i make this christian divert from the topic. he will be speechless and will then mock my father - a desperate attempt to regain his "posture" and smart christian-ish look.

Now watch this,

Your mention of jesus being angry in the temple is a wrong example to use. it has many flaws. i told you already right? dont anyhow use things from the bible if you dont know. dont anyhow shoot yourself in the foot.

Its known as the cleansing of the temple.

Firstly, the 4 accounts gave different scenarios. Mark 11:15-18, Matthew 21:12-16, Luke 19:45 and John 2:14-15. It appears that the bible is not consistent and that this god's words book is full of contradictions. So psalm23, when you mention this, which gospel you taking from? If my history book give 4 different accounts of World War 2, i better throw it away. Just to let you know.

Secondly, its customary to buy the birds. <b> Luke 2:24 and to offer a sacrifice in keeping with what is said in the Law of the Lord: “a pair of doves or two young pigeons" </b> do note that during that time it was difficult to bring in birds in distant parts of judea. so greedy merchants sell a lot of these sacrifices. good business. just like christian bookshops selling christians stuff. maybe i should just storm that place and shout " the word of god is free, thou should not be earning money from it"

"First, they offered pre-approved sacrificial animals so the worshipers, some of whom had walked for long distances, would not have to bring their own. Second, for the purchase of these animals and other temple items only Jewish money could be used because Roman money, then if general circulation, was stamped with “adulterous” images of Caesar. So, there was a real need for the moneychangers as well as the animal sellers. "

Thirdly. During that time, you know how big the temple is? Historians estimated it to be thirty-four football fields in accomodation. http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/secondtempletimeofjesus.html and this mr jesus did it single-handedly.

Fourthly, jesus showed anger. <b> James 1:20 For the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God. </b>. Theologians (yes psalm23, including my father) claims its righteous anger. God can get angry, man get angry is a sin.(stupid reasoning, argue with my dad quite alot on this) Are you god? no? so can you perform this righteous anger?

Conclusion
Historical Facts, Logic, Critical thinking, Education - 1
Bible, Faith - 0

Now behold, readers at home. Watch as he slips into idiocy and starts mock my father first or come up with another badly-thought verse. quite predictable.(if you have been following our arguments) goons ignore facts and want to hear what they like.

thanks

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amen! Thank you Lord Jesus for sending down Psalm23. He is in the meekness of you Father. He is humble and gentle. You have touched me once again Lord. For you told us in Psalms 101:5 Whoever slanders his neighbor secretly I will destroy. Whoever has a haughty look and an arrogant heart I will not endure. Praise be to God for His messenger and follower of the word Psalm23. Amen.

Just read all the threads here and let the readers decide....who has more haughty look and an arrogant heart.....just go to the past threads and see who started all these quarrellings.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ignoring the part where he mocks my dad........

Fruiti,

You have short memory.....who is mocking your father? Answer: You yourself, his very own son Fruiti. A person with theology degree, a pastor and yet run away when he was questioned on theology....we didn't make up this...this is from your own mouth.

Did I mock at him...if you and the other readers think so, so be it. But readers here are no fools. I am just repeating what you told us. And oh, yes...what you said is truly nothing but mocking at your own father!

God did warn us not to be angry for nothing (Proverbs 3:30). Everyone of us has the right to get angry when provoked....just go to the past threads here and under the Today's Scripture Readings. I have never, never, never provoked anyone. I only did it and as part of my right of reply when you folks keep mocking at God. Remember what the Bible says: Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. Galatians 6:7).

And now you are reap what you sow....You mock at our Heavenly Father, our Creator and in return, perhaps quite unknowingly, you are mocking at your own father. To me, I find it a joke and you may say I am mocking him....let me recap what we know about your pastor-dad...and all these are from you:

(a) He was sacked from his church. But remember, if he is worth the salt, other churches will definitely welcome him....you have not told us whether he later became a pastor of another church....looks like he has never become one again after he was sacked....(May be you want to further clarify, if you still care about your dad....)

(b) He has a degree in theology...this was from your comrade.....(and may be you want to confrim this)..and yet he run away when he was being questioned on the Bible. Normally...but not always.....when someone go to theological college, the church often (but not always) sponsored him and paid for all the expenses. Hence, if after the theological degree....and usually is 3 to 4 years and can take up alot of the finances from the church, and yet the training or the degree still proves 'useless' to handle questions and need to run away, then, I think the church has the right to act and discipline him.

(c) He rarely used Bible verses...this is the greatest joke....an anointed pastor is expected to use Bible verses as often as he should.

(d) He often used worldly experiences in his preaching....remember: Many wordly stories are only good for gossiping and has very little value to do with spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you are really a theological-trained person, you will never run of stories to preach the Gospel. Just the Bible aline will do and you don't need to supplement the Bible with worldly gossips. Bible has the stories of people from all walk of life....you have the uncaring and also the good Smaritans, you have the cowards and also the heroes, you have the theives and also the honest, you have the corrupt kings and also the righteious, you have the poor and also the very rich. You name it, the Bible has it. No worldly gossips are needed.

(e) Good and effective pastors should produce the right kind of fruits for His Kingdom. They are the protectors of God's lambs. Only rotten pastors and rotten religious leaders would lead their flock stray. If a pastor could not even help to produce the right fruit even within his own family members, and all we see now are mocking messages by members of his family....hmmm....I don't need to say anything more.....let the readers decide!

On another note...and you may want to confirm with your theological-trained dad on this:

There are only very few stories appeared in all the four gospels although many stories appeared at least twice or thrice in the gospels. And if a story appeared in all the four gospels, it is a very significant message from God. The cleansing of the temple is one of those very few stories that appeared in all the four gospels. And remember, the gospels were written by different people and witnessed by dfferent eye-wtnesses. So, there may be so-called 'errors' or 'differences' but from the theological aspect, they are the same. So, the theological lesson to learn from the cleansing of the temple is very simple: No commercial businesses must be allowed to be carried out in His temple (and churches). They must be used exclusively for worshipping God, and nothing else.

And to add to your point....the temple was very big in those time...34 football fields..."according to historians".....so you think because of this they had reason to do commercial transactions....this is exactly what is happening now in churches right here! We are going to see church-cum-shopping-entertainment complex here. Another theological lesson from the cleansing of the temple is this: Never, never, never use excuses to justify what God hates or disallows. And this is what the world views...."So long it's for the glory of God, it should be ok....just do it....I don't think God mind." Oh,,,no...God really mind.....nothing must come between us and God!

The history of World War Two....just go a read up....depend who wrote them...by the Germans, the Japanese, the British, the Americans, the Chinese....they all tell very different stories...they are hundreds and if not thousands of versions of the World War II history....But only one fact is the truth: There was a World War II and it ended in 1945. Period!

Last edited:

tuttifruiti

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fruiti,

You have short memory.....who is mocking your father? Answer: You yourself, his very own son Fruiti. A person with theology degree, a pastor and yet run away when he was questioned on theology....we didn't make up this...this is from your own mouth.

Did I mock at him...if you and the other readers think so, so be it. But readers here are no fools. I am just repeating what you told us. And oh, yes...what you said is truly nothing but mocking at your own father!

Finally, another load of bull to argue with. I mention my dad once, at the start of my thread. that is it. after that you keep bringing him in. Lets make sense here. I summarize my thread on the Ex-Christian's story

1) I was a christian
2) Father got sacked as a pastor (yes i know, he lousy, not worth a salt, blah blah)
3) started to think about christianity
4) started to find no sense in it - question cell group, youth pastors (plural), my father and his pastor friends included - find no sense.
5) Fought to DEFEND christianity
6) researched. gained knowledge and logic (you should get those too, to expand your mind)
7) Mocked god and mocked the bible.

From 1) to 7) in what way did i mock my father? I am mocking the whole of christianity and the bible and your god (stolen and modified from pagan religions).

God did warn us not to be angry for nothing (Proverbs 3:30). Everyone of us has the right to get angry when provoked....just go to the past threads here and under the Today's Scripture Readings. I have never, never, never provoked anyone. I only did it and as part of my right of reply when you folks keep mocking at God. Remember what the Bible says: Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. Galatians 6:7).

I warned you not to use bible(which is flawed on all levels) against me. Your proverbs 3:30 is wrong. it writes Do not accuse anyone for no reason—when they have done you no harm. Accuse and angry. 2 different words. Don't even know where the verses are. Proud to be a christian ya?

I, for one was provoked by your sheer lack of bible knowledge and logical thinking and immaturity.

With rebuttal to Galatioans 6:7. i put forward 2 Chronicles 36:16 But they mocked God’s messengers, despised his words and scoffed at his prophets until the wrath of the Lord was aroused against his people and there was no remedy.

Lets see this.
1. God, can be mocked
2. People mocked god's word and god (like a childish idiot) kills them. Here i can infer god slays those who mock him and his words. i've been mocking pastor's words day in and day out. nothing happens to me. Maybe they not messengers of god. cause if they were messengers of god, alot of us will be long dead. Pastors and church leaders here all legal conman.

He was sacked from his church. But remember, if he is worth the salt, other churches will definitely welcome him....you have not told us whether he later became a pastor of another church....looks like he has never become one again after he was sacked....(May be you want to further clarify, if you still care about your dad....)

What if he doesnt want to go back to church and deal with all the human politics? It's his choice. He still does bible fellowship and gives experience on his missionary work when in X country and even give free x language lessons to volunteers who are going there for charity work. He is more own time own target now and i can see he is happier. Although he doesnt sit behind his computer and act like a righteous idiot on sammyboy forums. Who are you to judge? Must a pastor always be in church?

He has a degree in theology...this was from your comrade.....(and may be you want to confrim this)..and yet he run away when he was being questioned on the Bible. Normally...but not always.....when someone go to theological college, the church often (but not always) sponsored him and paid for all the expenses. Hence, if after the theological degree....and usually is 3 to 4 years and can take up alot of the finances from the church, and yet the training or the degree still proves 'useless' to handle questions and need to run away, then, I think the church has the right to act and discipline him.

I want to answer this for the last time. YES he ran away from my questions, so did YOU, so did CELL GROUP LEADERS, so did other PASTORS. You should see christians stunned look when you ask them things they cant answer. That is why i want to visit your church, they seem to be knowledgeable on the bible, but you turn me down. scared they will also run away? thats what it looks like. Let me talk to your pastors. Is it too much to ask?

He rarely used Bible verses...this is the greatest joke....an anointed pastor is expected to use Bible verses as often as he should.

He is a smart man. I use bible verses to counter his arguments time and time again. and he and every sensible human on this earth knows that the bible has no historical fact. Go to http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?119745-Did-Muhammad-Exist-An-Inquiry-into-Islam’s-Obscure-Origins and look at my post. You use verses but all your verses i can easily counter. too easy.

He often used worldly experiences in his preaching....remember: Many wordly stories are only good for gossiping and has very little value to do with spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you are really a theological-trained person, you will never run of stories to preach the Gospel. Just the Bible aline will do and you don't need to supplement the Bible with worldly gossips. Bible has the stories of people from all walk of life....you have the uncaring and also the good Smaritans, you have the cowards and also the heroes, you have the theives and also the honest, you have the corrupt kings and also the righteious, you have the poor and also the very rich. You name it, the Bible has it. No worldly gossips are needed.

You mean that bible that is full of bullshit, talking snake, man grow beard get stronger, kings who never existed, book of job, mass killing and plagues not recorded in history? that bible? yes you are right. no worldly gossip needed for this full of crap book. i lose here. sorry. no arguments.

Good and effective pastors should produce the right kind of fruits for His Kingdom. They are the protectors of God's lambs. Only rotten pastors and rotten religious leaders would lead their flock stray. If a pastor could not even help to produce the right fruit even within his own family members, and all we see now are mocking messages by members of his family....hmmm....I don't need to say anything more.....let the readers decide!

Correct. Well written. So can your Protector of his sheep pastor preach to me and lead me to the right path? i got lots of unanswered questions? please, i can be another fruit they produce for the kingdom. Readers can you all decide? Should his know-it-all-pastor talk to me?

On another note...and you may want to confirm with your theological-trained dad on this:

Bringing in my dad on this again? Quite unnecessary.

There are only very few stories appeared in all the four gospels although many stories appeared at least twice or thrice in the gospels. And if a story appeared in all the four gospels, it is a very significant message from God. The cleansing of the temple is one of those very few stories that appeared in all the four gospels. And remember, the gospels were written by different people and witnessed by dfferent eye-wtnesses. So, there may be so-called 'errors' or 'differences' but from the theological aspect, they are the same. So, the theological lesson to learn from the cleansing of the temple is very simple: No commercial businesses must be allowed to be carried out in His temple (and churches). They must be used exclusively for worshipping God, and nothing else.

1) Mind you, this is the book you all follow and there are mistakes. WORD OF GOD has MISTAKES. You admit yourself. Enough said. Can't even get a few facts correct and you trust the whole book. And you are right again! Shooting yourself in the feet once more. Bible was edited and compiled by men to suit their needs and to tighten control over fools last time. cant believe we still have them now.

2)But pastor, what about the christian bookshops you see everywhere, selling bibles, jesus keychains? i have drinks vending machines in my church too. how can my church defile the place of worship! oh and sometimes they have sales on christian dvds and re-runs of pastor's sermons. How can they do it? you are right, EXCLUSIVELY for worshipping god. amen.

And to add to your point....the temple was very big in those time...34 football fields..."according to historians".....so you think because of this they had reason to do commercial transactions....this is exactly what is happening now in churches right here! We are going to see church-cum-shopping-entertainment complex here. Another theological lesson from the cleansing of the temple is this: Never, never, never use excuses to justify what God hates or disallows. And this is what the world views...."So long it's for the glory of God, it should be ok....just do it....I don't think God mind." Oh,,,no...God really mind.....nothing must come between us and God!

You are missing my point. The bible say he did it alone. he brought whips and to overturn so many tables and not to get overruned by angry merchants, seems impossible. can you imagine the magnitude of it? use logic. please.

The history of World War Two....just go a read up....depend who wrote them...by the Germans, the Japanese, the British, the Americans, the Chinese....they all tell very different stories...they are hundreds and if not thousands of versions of the World War II history....But only one fact is the truth: There was a World War II and it ended in 1945. Period!

Bravo! You have some sense here. But did the World War 2 actually happen? Yes it did! How do we know? HISTORICAL FACTS! Does the bible have any? Adam and Eve to exodus to christ YAY! did it happen? NO!! We dont have historical accounts on those! Haha. You make it too easy la. please try again later.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
excellent, tutti, there is a saying;

"you don't come to my school and preach, and i wont go to your church and THINK!"

chaopiao

Alfrescian
Loyal
My own religion is : DONT KILL and dont eat animals' meat.

Ask ourselves - which religion follows strictly ? When one makes other living things suffer by cutting /slicing their bodies up because one needs to eat the meat , dont tell me you can eat the meat and at the same time - "asking some kinds of GODS to cleanse your souls or forgiveness or whatever "?????

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
My own religion is : DONT KILL and dont eat animals' meat.

Ask ourselves - which religion follows strictly ? When one makes other living things suffer by cutting /slicing their bodies up because one needs to eat the meat , dont tell me you can eat the meat and at the same time - "asking some kinds of GODS to cleanse your souls or forgiveness or whatever "?????

So do you eat plants only? when you kill the plants isnt it also taking the plants life?Do the plants not have feelings too?
Researchers from Michigan State University have discovered that plants have a rudimentary nerve structure, which allows them to feel pain. According to the peer-reviewed journal Plant Physiology, plants are capable of identifying danger, signaling that danger to other plants and marshaling defenses against perceived threats. According to botanist Bill Williams of the Helvetica Institute, "plants not only seem to be aware and to feel pain, they can even communicate."

This research has prompted the Swiss government to pass the first-ever Plant Bill of Rights. It concludes that plants have moral and legal protections, and Swiss citizens have to treat them appropriately. The Penn State Vegetarians Club would do well to investigate this data before claiming to be superior to those of us who do not subscribe to the idea that eating meat is morally wrong.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
before last century, 90% of the world population thought that there was a god sitting in the cloud throwing lightning to earth for the past 100,000 years. Now science has proven otherwise. Should we all be more critical in quesitoning what we hold so dearly in our superstitious belief?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
not only is this idiot sucks in his understanding of science, i thought being an idiot that blindly believe in god he should be at least be good with the bible. but seeing how he got slap upside down by his own book, it merely confirms his stupidity.

no wonder PSLE also cannot pass