• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will this Young Singkie Dog at Oxford Speak to LKY the Way He Spoke with Mahatir?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Young little brainwashed fucker brat has no fucking manners. Little scholar boy should look at himself in the mirror and see that the face staring back at him is that of an Asian, not a whitey.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 147th running dogs and prostitutes, who would typically chafed at such rudeness, if displayed before their PAP overlords, were duly impressed with this uncouth and ill-mannered sinkie keling's "pointed questions" with the prostitute's headline reading:

"Singapore student takes on Mahathir at Oxford Union"

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/singapore-student-takes-on-mahathir-at-oxford-union

1547961088200.png

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
the sinkee dog is a Ah Neh Darrion Mohan.he is the pride of PAP !

When I saw the clip without knowing who the sinkie brat is, I instantly guessed that it had to be a shitskin keling, even without the aneh accent. That's how little shitskin kelings are raised by their parents. Zero sense of humility, confrontational and with no manners.

It's why Singapore, with shitskin kelings helming and dominating the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, will always have problems with its neighbours.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
very rude and unrespectful to Tun M.

very sad day for Oxford and Sgp.

Please Cis this young punk and may someone out there show him back to his rightful place.

Shitkskin keling's facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/darrionmohan?ref=br_rs

LKY would have crushed this shitksin keling earlier on. But I guess this little shitkin pundek was reciting a poem beatifying LKY. It will help explain why this little shitkskin's legs and arms are still intact in this photograph.

1547963251300.png

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where would sinkies be without their indian patriots. The same people who gave singapura its name. Pooja! Pooja! Hare Hare!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His facebook no mention of his NS=so is this a foreigner or local who has no memory/posting about NS at all in his FB?
Why not volunteer to come back for NS/Reservist and lead the way to evict the Johore MB?
As usual No Action, Talk Only.
Which of the BG's/Admirals/ ACP in the cabinet willing to personally lead a party to capture the intruders still in our waters-I will search for my SBO and volunteer to join him

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
His race and political views aside, I am flabbergasted that many Singaporeans are praising him for the supposed bravery in this verbal altercation.

The guy is a Singaporean aggressively questioning someone who is leading another country that currently is in dispute with us on an event held in UK. I fail to see evidence of any "bravery" in that, seems like what a lot of competent journalists would do anyway on a daily basis.

I would be really impressed if he dares to try the same stunt on Lee Hsien Loong in a NUS lecture hall in front of the international press. Otherwise this smells like nothing but a cheap PR stunt to brandish his patriotism and eloquence. The fact that he follows up with more rah-rah on his social media suggests that his motivations are likely so.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
His race and political views aside, I am flabbergasted that many Singaporeans are praising him for the supposed bravery in this verbal altercation.

The guy is a Singaporean aggressively questioning someone who is leading another country that currently is in dispute with us on an event held in UK. I fail to see evidence of any "bravery" in that, seems like what a lot of competent journalists would do anyway on a daily basis.

I would be really impressed if he dares to try the same stunt on Lee Hsien Loong in a NUS lecture hall in front of the international press. Otherwise this smells like nothing but a cheap PR stunt to brandish his patriotism and eloquence. The fact that he follows up with more rah-rah on his social media suggests that his motivations are likely so.
Indeed, just another cocky shitskin who thinks he is brave and clever for being respectful to a senior foreign statesman. But I won't be surprised if we find him in the pap ranks in the future. They seem to love these types of assholes.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mahatir was born way back in 1925. He is 93 now. This little shitskin pundek came out of his mother's anus in 1996 when Mahatir was 71 years old.

Ninety-three is old enough not just to be his grandfather, but his great-grandfather. In fact, Mahatir could well be his great-great-great-grandfather if this little shitskin pundek's child marriage culture and traditions had been imported into Singapore.

No one expects this little 23 year old shitskin pariah to prostrate himself before Mahatir. But some simple manners, humility and respect should have been shown to Mahatir, the type that I have zero doubts that this shitskin keling pariah dog would have displayed were he talking to, or questioning LKY or LKY's offsprings.

Kelings will always be kelings. Keling braggarts will always will be keling braggarts. It's in their blood and culture.