• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will my kids be able to afford housing?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How many kids do you have? Why don't buy another 1-2 landed for them, given your regular stream of income as a vendor for grassloots.

My kids have to learn to stand on their own two feet. I've spent enough on their education already. They should be thankful that I am willing to foot the downpayment for their HDB flats. Treat it as a wedding gift from their old man.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We can get Johor to secede and join the Federation of Temasek by offering to convert all Ringgit to Singapore at the attractive offer of RM1 = S$1.

Johor Sultan wun resist this offer.

But will sinkies accept the Sultan as the supreme commander of sinkieland? Not just EP.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 HDB flats have fetched over $1 million on the resale market from July to Oct this year
http://www.businessinsider.sg/3-hdb...-the-resale-market-from-july-to-oct-this-year

np_20171111_holland11_12658872.jpg

A search on the HDB resale price portal shows that two flats at Commonwealth Drive and one at Holland Drive had surpassed the $1 million mark from July to October this year. A total of nine units at Pinnacle @ Duxton registered prices of $1 million and above this year. The highest price was registered to a 106 sqm Pinnacle @ Duxton unit which sold for $1,116,000 in March.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Where the fuck is the recession now, oppie? PAP is doing a great job! Majulah Singapura! Majulah PAP!

3 HDB flats have fetched over $1 million on the resale market from July to Oct this year
http://www.businessinsider.sg/3-hdb...-the-resale-market-from-july-to-oct-this-year

np_20171111_holland11_12658872.jpg

A search on the HDB resale price portal shows that two flats at Commonwealth Drive and one at Holland Drive had surpassed the $1 million mark from July to October this year. A total of nine units at Pinnacle @ Duxton registered prices of $1 million and above this year. The highest price was registered to a 106 sqm Pinnacle @ Duxton unit which sold for $1,116,000 in March.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where the fuck is the recession now, oppie? PAP is doing a great job! Majulah Singapura! Majulah PAP!

It's weekend and the home-loan staff in DBS and UOB are working OT to cope with the massive influx of home-loan applicants. Boss John Tan should start buying some pigeon-holes for each of your kids.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's weekend and the home-loan staff in DBS and UOB are working OT to cope with the massive influx of home-loan applicants. Boss John Tan should start buying some pigeon-holes for each of your kids.

I would. I still have my HDB apartment even though my family and I have moved to a Bukit Timah bungalow years ago. It's our sinkie entitlement to own both private property and HDB flat at the same time.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3F0F900D-7463-407B-9272-BF353988594A.jpeg
punggol will be bigger than ang mo kio. when corny island, oops coney island, is completed with highrises, the entire punggol community from serangoon, sengkang to punggol will be larger than tampons.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
punggol will be bigger than ang mo kio. when corny island, oops coney island, is completed with highrises, the entire punggol community from serangoon, sengkang to punggol will be larger than tampons.

Cannot lah brother, Punggol very noisy, everyday RSAF takes off and wake up the whole town.
Then the bloody city-planner at HDB didn't create any industry in Punggol, every morning the whole town moves out via KPE and TPE and the same jam all over in the reverse direction in evening.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cannot lah brother, Punggol very noisy, everyday RSAF takes off and wake up the whole town.
Then the bloody city-planner at HDB didn't create any industry in Punggol, every morning the whole town moves out via KPE and TPE and the same jam all over in the reverse direction in evening.
and only serve by one main mrt line and 4 lrt lines. sure jammed like sardines. but young sinkie couples love brand new apartments and they will sacrifice their daily commute for the smell of new floors, walls, and shitholes. the other 5 new districts in tengah forest city north of jurong and south of chua chu kang lagi worse - only one main mrt line and roads confined to buses - no cars!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you study history, you will know that nothing continues forever, even if artificially propped up .
So when the crunch comes, property is the most immobile assets and you will not be able to sell them.;
The chicken assume the sun will always rise tomorrow!
Does sheep know better?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say sinkie kids still can afford housing but they must be down to earth and realistic to apply for cheap mountain top subsidized housing. If the sinkie kid no money and still want town housing then they should kill themselves.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle also say sinkie kids should look at their affordability and apply for the correct size of house accordingly. If they cannot afford and still buy a big area mountain top house then they should also kill themselves.