• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wife blame herself for marrying a non Christian

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why after 10 yrs?
the last day of the 9th year, she switch to Christian?:eek:

i heard these chrisitan prefer having a partner who is christian too?:eek:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why after 10 yrs?

They are self centred cult.... those who dun believe in them will go to hell..... KNN hell to them back..... BURN...........:oIo:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why after 10 yrs?

even their GF is not christain ...they will try every means to convert them ...even when they have baby ...without the baby knowing they will fucktise the baby ....:biggrin: free choice ? fuck their cults

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
why after 10 yrs?

its a dark blood spell which blocked their thinking, sensing and questioning power

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no way we can reason wif them. haizzzz
wat we say is totally wrong.

look at CHC, still many believe.:eek::eek::eek:

Ganesha

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even their GF is not christain ...they will try every means to convert them ...even when they have baby ...without the baby knowing they will fucktise the baby ....:biggrin: free choice ? fuck their cults

That sounds like one of my friend.... totally gone case . every meal must thank god, before sleep must thank god.... :oIo: