• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Would Anyone Buy French Cars or Products? Stupid?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Latin Europe? The only country that remotely speaks even latin in europe is Italy. simi lancheow si latin erurope?
was going to point that out too. wtf is “latin europe”? italy and spain? france is gallic/celtic and not too closely connected to latin sexcept for some borrowed words from rome during roman conquest of gaul, like japs borrowed from chinks. for sexample, door is “porte” (porta in italiano). if any moron tells the french they are latinos, they will be so insulted that they will decapitate the moron with a guillotine.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
was going to point that out too. wtf is “latin europe”? italy and spain? france is gallic/celtic and not too closely connected to latin sexcept for some borrowed words from rome during roman conquest of gaul, like japs borrowed from chinks. for sexample, door is “porte” (porta in italiano). if any moron tells the french they are latinos, they will be so insulted that they will decapitate the moron with a guillotine.
Yup, if you go up to a French person and say he is from a latin part of europe, he will go full jihad on you. The poster is a moron.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup, if you go up to a French person and say he is from a latin part of europe, he will go full jihad on you. The poster is a moron.
even if italy is the origin of the latin commonwealth, i would still buy an italian automobile. any red alfa romeo has been my dream automobile ever since i visited the old arese hq. it was the quintessential automobile brand for decades before other auto brands came along. if i can drive one for fun and show before my demise, i'll be contented. can't wait to take the brand new 2021 tonale for a spin on highway 1 to san luis obispo when they finally deliver it to the nearest dealership.
1604269523592.png

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any good car produced by a muslim country based on the scientific laws of Quran? I want to get 2!

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
First time I heard of Latin Europe. Latin America vs WASP America yes. But Anglo Saxon France is mainly northern and central France. Southern French regions bodering Spain is more Spanish than French

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
even if italy is the origin of the latin commonwealth, i would still buy an italian automobile. any red alfa romeo has been my dream automobile ever since i visited the old arese hq. it was the quintessential automobile brand for decades before other auto brands came along. if i can drive one for fun and show before my demise, i'll be contented. can't wait to take the brand new 2021 tonale for a spin on highway 1 to san luis obispo when they finally deliver it to the nearest dealership.
View attachment 94865
Oh please lah. U post this pic, i can see u know nothing about Alfas. I have been in love with this one since I first saw it as a schoolboy.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
First time I heard of Latin Europe. Latin America vs WASP America yes. But Anglo Saxon France is mainly northern and central France. Southern French regions bodering Spain is more Spanish than French
French are Germanic franks. Just and English are Anglo Saxon and England is angleland.
Both were invaded by Vikings. Normans are norsemen are Vikings.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any good car produced by a muslim country based on the scientific laws of Quran? I want to get 2!
You are already gifted a product from muslim countries
OIL
So think again when you want to mock us or stop using oil else be a hypocrite

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are already gifted a product from muslim countries
OIL
So think again when you want to mock us or stop using oil else be a hypocrite

Oil is a natural resource, car is a product by innovation. Watch some national geographical videos to understand how oil comes about, not god given. Peace be with you.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
fiat doblo is another junk all should avoid.
no ending repair.to repair part A, you need to remove part b to part Z to access part A.then put pack all parts.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oil is a natural resource, car is a product by innovation. Watch some national geographical videos to understand how oil comes about, not god given. Peace be with you.
You must be daft when you say oil under your feet is not god given. And given to most muslims too.

And truth be told, if they made the Proton Aeroback brand new now, I would not hesitate to buy it.

jw5

Loyal

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Latin Europe? The only country that remotely speaks even latin in europe is Italy. simi lancheow si latin erurope?

1604328477367.png

Never heard of "Latin Europe" before? It's what the southern European countries (Spain/Portugal/Italy/France) call themselves ... to distinguish themselves from the linguistic and culturally different cousins in the north

1604329157009.png

The northern/southern cultural divide is very apparent if you've ever been to Belgium - where the French speakers and Flemish speakers behave very differently even though they live in the same country

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
View attachment 94926

Never heard of "Latin Europe" before? It's what the southern European countries (Spain/Portugal/Italy/France) call themselves ... to distinguish themselves from the linguistic and culturally different cousins in the north

View attachment 94929

The northern/southern cultural divide is very apparent if you've ever been to Belgium - where the French speakers and Flemish speakers behave very differently even though they live in the same country
it’s now confined to spain and portugal as french and italians prefer to regard themselves as “western europeans” and romanians “eastern europeans”. anything associated with “latinx” is now a downgrade due to negative connotations in north america. even spain and spaniards don’t associate with “latinos” in the new world, including chile and argentina. ask a chilean or argentinian if they are “latinos” and they will instantly reply they are “spanish” or mix of italian and spanish. they identify themselves with spain and western europe more than the latinx community.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it’s now confined to spain and portugal as french and italians prefer to regard themselves as “western europeans” and romanians “eastern europeans”. anything associated with “latinx” is now a downgrade due to negative connotations in north america. even spain and spaniards don’t associate with “latinos” in the new world, including chile and argentina. ask a chilean or argentinian if they are “latinos” and they will instantly reply they are “spanish” or mix of italian and spanish. they identify themselves with spain and western europe more than the latinx community.

I believe the "Latin" classification for europe is very nuanced.

I heard this termed used many times by ex-colleagues while i was travelling there for work... Even by a Frenchie who's from across the channel in Normandy.

Culturally it is an accepted fact the "Latin europeans" are a bunch of lazy cunts compared to the northerners like Flemish, Germans and Scandinavians... and that's why the EU has been threatening to implode.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe the "Latin" classification for europe is very nuanced.

I heard this termed used many times by ex-colleagues while i was travelling there for work... Even by a Frenchie who's from across the channel in Normandy.

Culturally it is an accepted fact the "Latin europeans" are a bunch of lazy cunts compared to the northerners like Flemish, Germans and Scandinavians... and that's why the EU has been threatening to implode.
within france and italy, there are divisions and differentation of regions, ancestries and cultures. for example, the french in alsace are more aligned with germany as there’s mixed ancestries in the “buffer” areas. and then there’s the “pure” gallic/celtic ethnicity of an enclave that resisted the romans for thousands of years. their descendants are proud of their “pure” and unique cultural history. the south and southwest in marseilles and toulouse had been invaded several times and settled by moors from north africa and are regarded as “impure”. the west and northwest were occupied by english kings for centuries and is regarded as more of an anglo-french mix. the north were conquered and settled by vikings and is regarded as more nordic. and french have never been proud of their roman yoke, and they now look down on italians as “lower” folks. in italy, i can write a book on the differences among her diversity of regions and cities. i’ve spent considerable time in spain and portugal too, thus can also write books on them. but for sure, italian automobiles at one time were the envy of the world. for maselati, lambo, and fellali, they still are at the apex of car hobbyists and collectors. whether they are reliable or robust workhorses that’s a different matter altogether.