• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why serve NS or have SAF when we don't even have our own food supply?

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you ever heard the name United States of America....

YES! of course i have heard of country which is the greatest hypocrite and imperialist of the 21st century! Must have inherited these barbaric, greedy and hawkish genes from their anglo and french ancestors!

Bush may be the fucking dumbass of the millenium trying to bulldozer middle east to ground zero, but he is flanked by advisors who are not that stupid. Every invasion the americans did will certainly provide some form of return to them.

The middle east invasion is not really about killing terrorists. Their fucking hidden agenda is to install puppet government in the middle east so that they can fuck ard in that region and get preferential treatment when it comes to oil supply. The fucking americans has tried the same stunt in some oil rich South America nations before

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually Singapore does have something for mudland....you control singapore, you control the mouth of straits of malacca....imagine you position a battery of anti-ship missles or you mine the entire entrace of Straits of Malacca. You can control a large portion of the oil trade going to US and Japan...even China will be concerned.

It would be cheaper and with no loss of lives or damage to property for Malaysia to create a PANAMA CANAL across their isthmus to divert oil tankers plying between the Indian Ocean to the Pacific than to invade Singapore, earning international condemnation and sanctions etc.

With one stroke, Malaysia would make Singapore irrelevant as a shipping centre without going to war.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it was actually mooted...and they tried...so far...only farting...no shit come out.

also, if you look at the area (thinnest part of the dick linking mudland)...its actually the restive south. To do the canal on mudland soil is going to be super costly and if my geography is not wrong, it cuts the middle ranges of Mudland.

Tomyam land actually wanted to do it..but so far...nothing ...lack of money? Or other forces - we don't know...of course, we cannot overrule this possibility...i dare say, it will be a matter of time...but...how big to gorge the canal? Bigger than Panama canal? At what cost? who is gonna finance this?

at the moment, the straits of malacca is declared as an international shipping lane and if mudland is to charge exorbitant charges for using that canal (to defray the enormous building cost) - no one will use too...

but in any case, the melting of the polar caps may render all these useless as well becos we will have a much faster way of navigating between Europe and Asia. We would be left only with the oil shipments from Middle East to Asia to capture.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS slave, Peasant :oIo:

Let me educate you, from your statement it is very obvious that you do not know the strategy of the mighty SAF.

Fact is you do not know their strategy, if you do then you will not be making
the stupid statement.

In fact SAF has been open and transparent to its NSMen on their strategy. Please check the MINDEF website under FAQs. :biggrin:

I know it since young :(

I am just puzzled why so many brothers are supportive of NS

:mad:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
also, if you look at the area (thinnest part of the dick linking mudland)...its actually the restive south. To do the canal on mudland soil is going to be super costly and if my geography is not wrong, it cuts the middle ranges of Mudland.

Tomyam land actually wanted to do it..but so far...nothing ...lack of money? Or other forces - we don't know...of course, we cannot overrule this possibility...i dare say, it will be a matter of time...but...how big to gorge the canal? Bigger than Panama canal? At what cost? who is gonna finance this?

Look at the map. The so-called deep south of Thailand, those three provinces are actually in Malaysia. Building a canal across them (i.e. at the narrowest point) will enforce the geographical divide, something that Thailand worrys about. Building it slanting along borders would mean Malaysia owning half-side of the canal even if it wants to and agree. That's a big if even if Malaysia starts considering.