• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why poor people will alway remains poor

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may be right. A lot of people do not have any close friend at all.

Mine are 猪朋狗友。Mainly drinking kaki and Mahjong kaki. I treat business friends as competitor..... More like enemy.

when ever i hear someone say this so so so is his best friend.
i alway asked this qns..which nobody can answer
he is your best friend right?now his kidney failed, you willing to donate 1 to him?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wait a min, how come that cashier never carry balls of their PAP master like some of the low life sinkie losers here in this forum, so that she can get some extra allowances for doing that, maybe even a free air ticket for a short tour.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Poor people remain poor because they jealous of the rich. There are many such losers here. In real life I always stay away from such loser because they always jealous of me.

Even in this forum, my popularity is a jealous of many Sinkies here.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
success is when all of us bro gang up and screw you N S W E and you humberly say thank you

you bunch of losers really dunno what is success..oh wait... why am i asking a loser what is success.. they have no idea what is that at all.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
you bunch of losers really dunno what is success..oh wait... why am i asking a loser what is success.. they have no idea what is that at all.

You are right. You are the most successful forummer here in being a loser and no one beats you in that.