• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Get this. Arab china lover giving his thoughts.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
subhuman son of a chink slut
you fucktard if you were anywhere within 100 metres of me, you would have breathed your last before you could count to 3

a retarded blackie smelly curry munching wobbly headed low IQ spittoon of a slave race of negro monkeys that have been enslaved repeatedly again and again and again and spit on and fucked over until your mother's stinky pussy oozed the cum of millions of invaders and her arse bled profusely until she couldnt help it and ejected you out of her anal cavity.

low IQ wobbly headed subhuman cockroaches like you would have been swatted away in a minute in real life

now go back to opening your mother's arse your daughter's vagina and your sister's anus for plenty of foreigners to penetrate them for free you bugger

LOL!... As expected from a retarded dickless faggot like you. LOL!...

No wonder your mother and wife begging me to fuck them. LOL!....

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you fucktard if you were anywhere within 100 metres of me, you would have breathed your last before you could count to 3

a retarded blackie smelly curry munching wobbly headed low IQ spittoon of a slave race of negro monkeys that have been enslaved repeatedly again and again and again and spit on and fucked over until your mother's stinky pussy oozed the cum of millions of invaders and her arse bled profusely until she couldnt help it and ejected you out of her anal cavity.

low IQ wobbly headed subhuman cockroaches like you would have been swatted away in a minute in real life

now go back to opening your mother's arse your daughter's vagina and your sister's anus for plenty of foreigners to penetrate them for free you bugger

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL!... Retarde m&d like you now on school holidays is it? LOL!.... No wonder your mother begs me to fuck her as she was so disappointed to have a retard faggot like you!... LOL!...

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL!... Retarde faggot like you now on school holidays is it? LOL!.... No wonder your mother begs me to fuck her as she was so disappointed to have a retard faggot like you!... LOL!...